Sir Carter (born June 14, 2017) is an American Celebrity Child from Los Angeles, United States. He is the son of the famous singer and songwriter named Beyoncé. Furthermore, she participated in singing and dancing competitions in her childhood.
She rose to stardom as the lead singer of Destiny’s Child (1990). It was among the bestselling groups of all time. On the other hand, Beyoncé made her theatrical movie debut with Austin Powers in Goldmember (2002).
Her songs like Baby Boy and Crazy in Love featured in the Billboard Hot 100. Meanwhile, she continued her acting career doing movies such as The Pink Panther (2006), Dreamgirls (2006), and Obsessed (2009).
Her dad Matthew Knowles handled her career as a manager. She left him and then started her solo career by 2011. Later, she released her music album, such as 4 in the year 2011.
Early Life, Parents, Birthday & Siblings
Sir Carter took birth in the celebrity family on June 14, 2017, in Los Angeles (California, USA). He is the child of his daddy Jay Z (Rapper, Songwriter, Producer, and Businessman) and mom Beyoncé.
Furthermore, His twin sister’s name is Rumi Carter. He has one older sister, whose name is Blue Ivy Carter (born in 2012).
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Name||Sir Carter.|
|Famously Known as||Son of the popular singer Beyoncé.|
|Birthday (DOB)||June 14, 2017.|
|Age (as of 2019)||2 years old.|
|Place of Birth||Los Angeles, California (USA).|
|Home In||Los Angeles, USA.|
|Parents||Father: Jay Z (Rapper, Songwriter, Producer, and Businessman).
Mother: Beyoncé (Singer, Actress & Songwriter).
|Siblings||Sister: Rumi Carter & Blue Ivy Carter.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Sir Carter
- His Mumma shared the pregnancy picture in 2017 received 10 million likes.
- Jay Z and Sean Combs are the best friends in the industry.
- In 2015-2017, Beyoncé was among the popular female entertainment personality as per Forbes.
- Furthermore, she occupied sixth in the Time Person of the Year in 2016.
- She won around 24 awards like MTV Music Video Awards and Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award.
- There are around 100 million records sold of her music videos worldwide.
- On the other hand, she named as the top certified artist by the Recording Industry Association of America.
- All of her songs topped in the Billboard Hot 100 list too.
- Beyoncé’s son, Sir Carter is close to his siblings.
- He appeared in many social events with his mother and father.