Blue Ivy Carter (born January 7, 2012) is an American Singer, Student, Public Figure, Internet Personality, and Celebrity Kid from New York. She is well recognized as one of the children of Beyoncé (legendary singer).
She also works as a songwriter, record producer, dancer, and actress. Beyoncé’s real full birth name is Beyoncé Giselle Knowles. She rose to international fame for being the lead singer of Destiny’s Child.
The girl musical group is one of the best-selling bands of all time. Furthermore, Knowles’s debut solo album “Dangerously in Love” (2003) became a huge hit. In fact, it also received the number one position on the US Billboard 200 chart.
Beyoncé’s various superhit projects are “Irreplaceable”, “Dreamgirls”, “Obsessed”, “Beautiful Liar”, “Déjà Vu”, “I Am… Sasha Fierce”, “Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)”, “The Pink Panther”, “Lemonade”, and much more.
Childhood, Bio, Parents & Siblings
Jay Z’s daughter, Blue Ivy Carter celebrates her birthday on the 7th of January and was born to her parents in 2012. Hence, her age is 8 years old, as of 2020 and her zodiac sign is Capricorn. The celebrity child took birth in Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, United States.
Her father “Shawn Corey Carter aka Jay-Z” is also an American rapper, record producer, singer, and entrepreneur. He is the founder of the record label Roc-A-Fella Records with an estimated Net worth of $1 Billion US Dollars, as of 2020.
In addition, Blue Ivy’s mother earned a record-setting six Grammy Awards in 2010 for her studio album “I Am… Sasha Fierce”. She also has twin siblings named Sir Carter (younger brother) and Rumi Carter (younger sister).
They were born on June 13, 2017, at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in California. As of education, Ivy Carter is currently getting her lessons from The Center for Early Education. It is a private school in West Hollywood, California, USA.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Blue Ivy Carter.|
|Profession||Singer, Student, Public Figure, and Internet Personality.|
|Famously Known as||the daughter of Beyoncé (American Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer, Dancer, and Actress).|
|Birthday (DOB)||January 7, 2012.|
|Age (as of 2020)||08 years old.|
|Place of Birth||New York City, United States.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Weight||Kilograms: 25 Kg.
Pounds: 56 lbs.
|Height||Feet & Inches: 4' 1".
Centimeters: 128 cm.
Meters: 1.28 m.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||24-21-23.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Shoe Size (US)||4.|
|Parents||Father: Shawn Corey Carter.
Mother: Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter.
|Siblings||Sister: Rumi Carter.
Brother: Sir Carter.
|School||The Center for Early Education.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$10 million US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Source of Income||Her parents are one of the best artists in the USA.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Holland.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
|Movies||Frozen, Moana, Finding Dory, Brave, etc.|
|Food||Pasta, Pizza, Burger, Fries, Ice Cream, Cake, etc.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Blue Ivy Carter
- Beyoncé’s daughter always spend her free time with her parents.
- Her grandparents are Tina Knowles & Mathew Knowles and Gloria Carter & Adnis Reeves.
- Blue’s father and mother started dating each other in 2002. They first met during their collaboration on a song named “’03 Bonnie & Clyde”.
- Later, the couple tied the knot with each other in a secret ceremony on April 4, 2008.
- Beyoncé and Jay-Z always try to keep their relationship away from any limelight and private.
- However, they accepted the fact that their marriage also had some difficulties after Jay-Z had an extra-marital affair with a woman named Becky.
- Around 2010 or 2011, Ivy’s mom had a miscarriage with her first child which is described as the saddest thing that ever happened in her life.
- In August 2011, she gave a performance at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards where she announced her pregnancy with Blue.
- In fact, her revelation became the most-watched broadcast in MTV history which had over 12.4 million viewers.
- Ivy’s dad Jay-Z also dedicated the song “Glory” in order to celebrate her birth.
- Furthermore, Blue Ivy Carter’s mom also bagged popularity after she disclosed on Instagram on February 1, 2017, that she was pregnant with twins.
- The post received over 6.3 million likes within eight hours making it the most-liked image on the website.
- In 2017, Ivy Carter also made an appearance with her parents and grandmother at Grammy Awards.
- Earlier, in 2016, she made news headlines after wearing a Mischka Aoki gown worth $10,950 USD.
- Blue Ivy also appeared in music videos of Jay-Z’s Legacy and Beyoncé’s Blue (Get It).
- As a singer, she performed songs such as Blue, Lift Ev’ry Voice and Sing, and Brown Skin Girl.