Tania Aidrus is an ex-Google Executive and Chief Digital Officer at the Government of Pakistan who is from Pakistan as a native. It’s a matter of a fact how this lady who was not known in Pakistan till last night, now she has become a hot topic for discussion in the state.
She has come to receive such enormous attention from the population of Pakistan about her speech to PM regarding the digitalization of Pakistan. This lady has a strong will power to convert the Islamic state of Pakistan into a digital state.
Moreover, she has thanked the PM Imran Khan (Pakistan) and Mr. Jahangeer Tareen Khan for their constant support and help in making her effort into reality for the state.
The former Google executive was born in 1980 in Islamabad, Pakistan. According to the sources, it is said that she has completed her graduate-level studies in Pakistan only. After this, she went to America for her further studies when she was just 20 years old.
Tania Aidrus has been the best example of not following the Brain-Drain trend as she lived, studied, and worked in America as one of the most responsible and superior positions in the Google and came back to give her country what she learned and all that she can be able to give and do for her nation.
There is no information available about her mother, father, brother, sister as she has been a topic for hot discussion just a few days back so we are trying to get that information as soon as possible to your search panels.
#COVID19 and the advent of digital is reshaping the world; diplomacy is no exception. Hon. Foreign Minister @SMQureshiPTI and his vision for digital diplomacy will play a key role in strengthening international relations. https://t.co/DjtuaqDxRH
— Tania Aidrus (@taidrus) August 6, 2020
- Full name: Tania Aidrus.
- Nickname: Tania.
- Date of Birth: 1980.
- Birthplace: Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Current City: Pakistan.
- Age: 40 years old, as of 2020.
- Gender: Female.
- Sexuality: Heterosexual.
- Nationality: Pakistani.
- Religion: Islam.
- Father: Businessman.
- Mother: Homemaker.
- Brother: not known.
- Sister: will update soon.
- Highest Qualification: Master of Business Administration.
- Bachelors’ Degree: Bachelor of Science (Biology and Economics).
- University: Brandeis University.
- College: Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Social Media Accounts
- Marital Status: Unmarried.
- Past Affairs: Will update soon.
- Boyfriend: Unknown.
- Spouse: None.
- Eating Habits: Non-Vegan.
- Smoke: No.
- Drinks: No.
- Language knew: English & Urdu.
Physical Stats & More
- In Feet & Inches: 5′ 5″
- In Centimeters: 165 cms.
- In Meters: 1.65 m.
- In Kilograms: 56 kgs.
- In Pounds: 123 lb.
- Eye color: Dark Brown.
- Hair color: Black.
- Skin Color: Fair.
- Hair Type: Curly.
As if we talk about Tania Aidrus who has served as an executive to the world’s largest multinational company Google. Before working in Google she has worked as Director, Product, and Payment for Next billion Users. She even worked as a Country Manager for South Asia Emerging Market in Google.
This 40 years old techie is among one of the founding members of the ClickDiagnostics, which is an online health platform.
Furthermore, she has served as a Research Assistant at First Consulting Group and worked as a Senior Consultant in Booz Allen Hamilton.
Tania has started a campaign named Lead Digital Pakistan in which she wants to see Pakistan in the list of the emerging nation in the digital world for which she has met the Prime Minister Imran Khan and he has convinced her to support and provide all the necessary help wherever required to uplift the digitalization in Pakistan.
- Profession: Chief Digital Officer at Government of Pakistan.
- Net Worth: Rs. 70 lakhs Pakistani Rupees as of 2020 (approx.).
- Salary: Rs. 50,000 Pakistani Rupees per month.
- Income Source: startup and various Jobs.
- House: ancestral property in Islamabad.
- Car Collection: BMW.
Extremely encouraged to see the work @ZiaBangashPTI and his team are doing for the betterment of the youth in the region. Pakistan Digital City will help bring fantastic new opportunities for Tech companies and the people of KP and Pakistan alike. https://t.co/EPgN5cAmk8
— Tania Aidrus (@taidrus) July 23, 2020
Other Random Information about Tania Aidrus
- In 2019, Tania left Google the world’s most renowned multinational to support her own country in the process of digitalization which is launched its prime minister to digitalize Pakistan.
- Tania Aidrus has more than 20 years of on-hand experience with working different companies in America before she moved to Singapore in the year 2014.
- This 40 years old techie has launched her app named ClickDiagnostics which is an online health platform which was before joining Google.
- Furthermore, on 5 December 2019, during the Digital Pakistan Inauguration Ceremony, she addressed a few points in front of the prime minister of Pakistan and the whole of the world from where she became the hot topic of discussion in Pakistan.
- After there were questions about her dual nationalities and when her motive of digitalizing Pakistan was doubted as something else of her motive after all this has resigned from her post of special assistant to the prime minister.
- Tania has said that she was always a Pakistani and will forever be a Pakistani it is very sad when a citizen of a country is doubted for doing something for her own country.
- Tania Aidrus held a video conference for the campaign about the digitalization where she has successfully received the support of BIMA Mobile and Sehat Kahani for her online medication during the COVID-19 pandemic on March 17, 2020.
- She has even had an interview with the local news channel in a program named “Subah Se Aage” in Pakistan about how they fight with this pandemic and help the country through digitalization while people being less exposed to the virus.
- Tania has met the prime minister of the country on January 10 to discuss the process of digitalization of the country.