Kim Clement (born 30 September 1956) was a famous South African singer, songwriter, music artist, author, and pastor from Uitenhage, South Africa. He was known for his true prophecies.
Moreover, he was a talented singer and music artist. He sang so many popular songs. In his music career, Kim launched many albums. Apart from a singer, he is a true believer of god and has great faith in Jesus.
He was also served the position of pastor in many churches. In his career, he spread Spiritual knowledge to the peoples. In the year 2012, Kim Clement established the “House of Destiny”.
He considered each child as God and with the help of his organization; he used to support those children who have no more support in this society.
In his music career, Kim has sung many famous songs such as I Gave You My Hand, Israel Is Forever, He Saw You, Tenderly I Call – Song of Purity, Heart of Desperation, Shalom Israel, etc. Kim Clement went to heaven on 23 November 2014 preaching spirituality. Let’s take a look at his bio.
Childhood, Parents, Spouse & Bio
The great music artist took birth from his parents on Sunday, September 30, 1956, in a small town of South Africa, Uitenhage. He was a true believer and an ardent follower of Jesus Christ. Kim Clement was 60 years old at the time of death in the year 2016.
Kim belonged to the Christian religion and adopted the Isreal religion too. His father “Vivian Clement” was served the position of Superintendent in the South African Railways.
His mother “Babette Clement” was the owner of a small business of printing in his hometown. Apart from running her own business, his mom also worked in a doctor’s clinic as a receptionist.
There are 4 siblings in his family including him. Kim was very close to his younger brother named “Barry Clement”. Barry is also a popular musician.
If we talk about his graduation, then he completed his high school graduation from Lawson Brown High School in Port Elizabeth. After that, he started his career. Kim Clement got married to his wife named “Jane Elizabeth Clement”.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Kim Clement.|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Music Director, Pianist, Author, and Pastor.|
|Famously Known as||For his prophecies.|
|Birthday (DOB)||September 30, 1956.|
|Date of Death||23 November 2016.|
|Age at the time of death||60 years old.|
|Cause of Death||Brain Tumour and Cancer.|
|Place of Birth||Uitenhage, South Africa.|
|Place of Death||South Africa.|
|Religion||Christian and Israeli.|
|Social Media Profiles||Instagram: @officialkimclement (15.7K + followers).
Youtube: Self-Titled (101K + subscribers).
|Parents||Father: Vivian Clement.
Mother: Babette Clement.
|Siblings||Barry Clement and two others.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 172 cm.
Meters: 1.72 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154.32 lbs.
|Wife||Jane Elizabeth Clement.|
|Daughter||Donné Clement Petruska.|
|School||Lawson Brown High School.|
|Career & Wealth|
|Books||1. The Sound of His Voice (1993).
2. Secrets of the Prophetic: Unveiling Your Future (2005).
3. Call Me Crazy, But I'm Hearing God's Voice: Secrets to Hearing the Voice of God (2007).
2. I Gave You My Hand.
3. Mercy Seat.
4. Israel Is Forever.
5. Spirit Come.
6. You Captured Me - Song of Restoration.
7. Love Language - Song of Courage.
8. I Found Someone.
9. Taste and See.
10. He Saw You.
11. Israel My Love.
13. Mountain Go.
14. Secret Place.
15. Tenderly I Call - Song of Purity.
16. Heart of Desperation.
17. Rising of the Sun.
18. Heart of Desperation.
19. Shalom Israel.
20. Wings of Grace - Song of Favor.
|Net worth (approx.)||$6-7 million US dollars (As of 2016).|
The great musician had face a lot of problems in his life to achieve success. He was interested in music since childhood and decided to become a good music artist at a very early age. He used to learn music from his aunt when he was a child. Apart from a good singer he was also a fabulous pianist.
He started learning classic piano when he was only 5 years old. In high school days, Kim and his younger brother Barry made their own band named “Mark 4”. At that time, Kim Clement was only 12 years old. Then, he used to perform small functions in school and other events.
After that, he formed another band named Cosmic Blues. He visited many tours with this band. After some time, he entered into the bad habits of drugs and got addicted fully to harmful drug substances. After that, Clement met a Christian man (name not known) who completely changed his life.
After meeting him, Kim gave up all the wrong habits and went to the asylum of Jesus. Then, he moved to Uitenhage Full Gospel Church and started living there. After some time, He met Pastor Jimmy Crompton.
After some time, he met Pastor Jimmy Crompton and began to follow his teachings. A few days later Jimmy made Kim a pastor in his own church.
Now Kim Clement became a staunch follower of Jesus and followed the path shown by Prabhu. He spread spiritual knowledge by visiting many different places. That Jesus was so confident that whatever he prophesied was often true.
Therefore, he was also known to him because of his prophecy. After that, he started his music journey again and launched many albums named Tender Moments, Sweet Moments, Songs from the Den, Israel Is Forever: Attitude, Israel Is Forever, and Freedom for the Soul.
From his career, he earned the Net worth of $6-7 million USD (as in 2016). After some time, in the year 2012, Kim Clement formed a musical church named “House of Destiny” in Camarillo, California, the United States along with his wife. After his death, his wife and his daughter run the “House of Destiny”.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kim Clement
- In the year 1978, Kim met his wife for the first time at Pastor Jimmy Crompton’s Church.
- In the same year, Kim Clement got married to his wife “Jane Elizabeth Clement” in December 1978.
- He is the father of five children.
- According to some sources, Kim had been ill since quitting drug addiction.
- He was suffering from debilitating brain bleeds and cancer for a long time.
- On 7 September 2015, Kim was admitted to the hospital for the treatment of his brain tumor.
- After treatment, he became well and started his life as usual.
- But unfortunately on 23 November 2016, Kim Clement died due to long time physical illnesses.
- At the time of death, he was 60 years old.
- The sudden death of Kim gave a shock to his family and fans.
- His elder daughter “Donné Clement Petruska” run his social media handles, after his death.
- Clement spread the lesson of spirituality in many churches through his music.
- He served the position of Pastor of Music and Youth Ministry Pastor for two years from 1976 to 1978.
- Kim’s wife’s uncle “Fred Roberts” helped him to form the “The Lyric Christian Center” (a non-racial church in South Africa).
- In the year 1981, Clement moved to different countries with his family for the publicity of spiritual knowledge.
- He performed many live stage shows in his music career.
- Apart from a good singer, Kim Clement is a great author.
- As an author, he wrote three books titled The Sound of His Voice, Secrets of the Prophetic: Unveiling Your Future, and Call Me Crazy, But I’m Hearing God’s Voice: Secrets to Hearing the Voice of God.
- The height of Kim Clement was 5 ft 8 in (1.72 m).
- His body weight was 70 kilograms (154.32 lbs).
- He had long curly brown hair.
- Kim Clement did the “Trump 2020” Prophecy, which became true.