Ryan Tripp (born in 1972) is an American Famous Personality and Public Figure from New Jersey. He is best known as one of the children of Linda Tripp (American civil servant). As per the source, she played the main part in the Clinton–Lewinsky scandal of 1998.
In fact, Linda was the one who helped in recording Monica Lewinsky’s confidential phone calls. Monica was in a romantic relationship with former US President Bill Clinton. Furthermore, Tripp garnered fame for being the whistleblower in the Clinton-Lewinsky scandal of 1998.
On April 08, 2020, Linda Tripp passed away at the age of 70. Her former attorney named Joseph Murtha confirmed the death news of Linda via a statement to The Hollywood Reporters.
Early Life, Parents, Sister & Bio
The whistleblower’s kid was born to his parents in 1972 in the United States of America. Hence, Ryan Tripp’s age is 47 years old, as of 2019. We have no information about her actual birthdate and birthplace.
But we will try to find and update our audience pretty soon. His father “Bruce Tripp” remained a military officer in his career. Tripp’s mother “Linda Rose Carotenuto” began her career after joining Army Intelligence at Fort Meade, Maryland as a secretary.
He also has a younger sister named “Allison Tripp”. There are no many details about her on the internet but she is happily married to her husband “Thomas Foley”. As of education, Linda Tripp’s son studied in one of the private schools and colleges in the USA.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Ryan Tripp.|
|Famously Known as||being the son of Linda Tripp (American civil servant).|
|In the news for||On April 08, 2020, his mother died at the age of 70 due to natural causes.|
|Age (as of 2019)||47 years old.|
|Zodiac Sign||not known.|
|Place of Birth||The United States of America.|
|Current Residence||New Jersey, United States.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Parents||Father: Bruce Tripp.
Mother: Linda Rose Tripp.
|Siblings||Sister: Allison Tripp Foley.
|Wife||Name not available.|
|School||Local High School.|
|College||Name not available.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 6' 2".
Centimeters: 188 cm.
Meters: 1.88 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 91 Kg.
Pounds: 200 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||46-34-41.|
|Eye Color||Light Brown.|
|Shoe Size (US)||14.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Joaquin Phoenix.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Brands||Audi and Louis Vuitton.
|Favorite TV Show||Friends.|
|Favorite Thing to Eats||Pizza, Burger, Pasta, etc.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$450,000 US dollars (As of 2020).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Ryan Tripp
- Ryan’s maternal grandfather “Albert Carotenuto” worked as a high school science and maths teacher.
- In fact, his maternal grandmother “Inge Carotenuto” was from Germany. They first met each other Albert was stationed in Germany as a soldier.
- His parents tied the knot with each other in 1971 in a private ceremony in the presence of their friends & family.
- But the couple’s marriage didn’t last long and they took a divorce in 1990.
- The main cause of their separation is yet not revealed on the internet.
- Later, Linda Tripp wedded her second spouse “Dieter Rausch” (German architect).
- The pair lived in Middleburg, Virginia, where they owned a German holiday store called the Christmas Sleigh.
- Furthermore, his brother-in-law Thomas gave an interview to the New York Post after the demise of Linda.
- He said that they are struggling in this difficult time and her grandkids are also facing difficulties after hearing the sudden passing of the civil servant.
- On April 07, 020, Ryan’s sibling posted on her Facebook that she didn’t know how to survive such a big heartache. She also that her mom was one of the strongest women in the world.
- There are almost no details about Ryan Tripp’s personal life, wife, and children on social media.