Peter Bloom (born in 1944 – died in 1944) was a South African Famous Personality and Celebrity Relative from Durban. He is best known as an elder half-sibling of Orlando Bloom who is a famous English actor as well as producer.
Orlando has a worldwide popularity for portraying Legolas in film series named “The Lord of the Rings” and “The Hobbit”. His appearance as Will Turner in the Pirates of the Caribbean movie series also appreciated by fans a lot.
Bloom made his pictorial debut with a 1997 film called “Wilde”. The following year, the actor bagged the role of Legolas after giving the audition for Faramir’s character.
Some of his other popular projects are the Kingdom of Heaven, Carnival Row, Troy, In Celebration, Sympathy for Delicious, Zulu, Romeo and Juliet, Haven, etc.
Early Life, Parents & Siblings
Peter Bloom was born to his parents in 1944 in Durban, South Africa. Unfortunately, he passed away aged six weeks. His father “Harry Saul Bloom” was a journalist, lecturer, novelist, and activist.
Orlando Bloom’s brother’s mother “Beryl Cynthia Gordon” married Harry in 1940 in a private ceremony. He also had a younger sister named “Susan Storm-Bloom” (b. October 1948). She worked as a photographer and jewelry designer.
Peter’s elder brother “Stephen Jack Bloom” is a photographer and author who took birth in 1953 in Johannesburg. Moreover, his parents divorced shortly after Harry Saul moved to London in 1963.
Peter’s half-siblings named “Orlando Jonathan Blanchard Bloom” and “Samantha Bloom” (actress) was born to Harry’s second marriage with his second spouse “Sonia Copeland” (journalist and writer).
Bloom and Sonia tied the knot with each other in Canterbury, Kent, in 1967. Orlando Jonathan married his first partner “Miranda Kerr” in July 2010. They have a son named “Flynn Christopher Bloom” together. But their love life ended soon and they got separated in 2013.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Peter Bloom.|
|Famously Known as||for being the elder half-sibling of Orlando Bloom (English actor and producer).|
|Age (as of 1944)||6 weeks old.|
|Zodiac Sign||not known.|
|Place of Birth||Durban, South Africa.|
|Place of Death||Durban, South Africa.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Parents||Father: Harry Saul Bloom.
Mother: Beryl Cynthia Gordon.
|Siblings||Sister: Susan Storm-Bloom.
Step-sister: Samantha Bloom.
Brother: Stephen Jack Bloom.
Half-brother: Orlando Jonathan Blanchard Bloom.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 1' 5".
Centimeters: 47 cm.
|Weight||Kilograms: 1 Kg.
Pounds: 2.2 lbs.
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||--|
|Shoe Size (UK)||--|
|Net worth (approx.)||--|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Peter Bloom
- As per the source, Harry Saul Bloom was not the biological dad of his second spouse’s children i.e. Orlando and Samantha.
- By the age of 13, Orlando used to consider that his biological dad was his mom’s husband.
- However, Sonia then revealed that “Colin Stone” was his biological father who was Harry’s student and Sonia’s boyfriend.
- When Orlando Bloom was just 4 years old, Harry Saul Bloom died in Canterbury hospital in 1981 due to natural causes.
- Orlando’s upcoming movies are “The Outpost” and “Needle in a Timestack”.
- As of March 2020, Peter Bloom’s step-brother is engaged to his girlfriend “Katy Perry” (American singer, songwriter, and television judge).
- The couple launched their romantic affair in January 2016 but soon broke up in February 2017.
- Orlando Bloom’s brother died in the year 1947 at Czechoslovakia, Sovereign state.
- Later, they rekindled their love life in April 2018 and then Bloom and Perry engaged each other on February 15, 2019.
- On March 04, 2020, Katy Perry released her song “Never Worn White” where she revealed about her pregnancy.
- This is the first child of Katy and the second child of Orlando.
- As per the source, the couple postponed their March 2020 wedding ceremony which was going to happen in Japan due to coronavirus scare.