|Bio & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Nathaniel Woods|
|In the News||Accused of killing three Policemen.|
|Age (as of 2019)||42 Years.|
|Place of Birth||Alabama US State.|
|Parents||Father: Nathaniel Woods Sr.
|Siblings||Sister: Pamela Woods.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (How Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 176 cm.
Meters: 1.76 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 85 Kg.
Pounds: 187 lbs.
|Children||Will update soon.
|Social Media Profile||Not Active.|
|Highest Qualification||High School|
|Alma Mater||Will Update soon.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$100k+ US Dollars (As of 2020).|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nathaniel Woods
- Nate Woods was born in 1977, Alabama, US State.
- Now His age is 42 Years.
- He is a Son of Nathaniel Woods Sr.
- Nate has one sister Pamela Woods.
- Woods was 5 feet 9 inches tall and his weight is 80 Kg.
- His hair color is Black and Eyes color is black.
- Woods Friends and family Call him with his nickname “Nate”.
- His marriage, children, education Information is not available.
- He is not active on any Social media platform (Instagram, Twitter).
- On 17 June 2004, Nathaniel Woods was arrested for the deaths of three Birmingham police officers.
- Lawyer Molly Cole is on Nate’s behalf fighting the case.
- His sister Pamela Woods, father Woods Sr., Advocate Molly and Jameria Walters have requested in the court.
- When they stand at the front door of the State Capitol Building they all requested to ban the death penalty for Nathaniel.
- But his family members are with him and they request to the court and for Government legal help.
- American minister Martin Luther King, Jr. civil rights leader sends an open request letter to Ivey and asking her to intervene in the case.
- They write a legal petition that is delivered to the court and Kay Ivey has hope that intervenes before put lethal death injection to woods.
- On Wednesday in the afternoon, Pamela Woods requested to Release him.
- She said Nathaniel Woods is innocent Let him go or Court review his case again.
- His sister said that Woods was available there just for helping some pregnant women.
- Nate Woods was convicted for killing him personally, not as an accomplice to an actual shooter.
- Prosecutors don’t have any proof to show that Nathaniel fired a gun during the incident with police.
- Officers Carlos, Harley Chisholm, Charles Bennett die on the spot when they are entered in the home with an outstanding warrant.
- But the fourth officer was injured.
- According to the police evidence Woods was convicted for Killing with the shooter Kerry Spencer and he is found to be an equal partner in his death.
- But In Last Month Spencer confesses that Nate Woods is not involved with him and there was no plan to kill the officers.
- According to the court Order, his Capital punishment is scheduled on 4 March 2020, Wednesday.