Muhammed Nagdee (born in 1981 – died March 2020) is a South African Television Producer, Director, and Writer from Randburg, Johannesburg. In March 2020, the director came under the limelight after he went missing from his home.
As per the source, he was last seen by an anonymous person back on February 25, 2020. Furthermore, the same day, Muhammed didn’t appear in his workplace. He did not even go home that day.
Soon, the search of Nagdee began by his family members and police. After the long search, the producer was found dead. Moreover, the authorities discovered his deceased body near Cosmo City.
Full Story – Kidnapped and Murdered
On March 15, 2020, the director’s body was found in bushes. He left his home around 7 am driving his blue Kia Cerato on the day of his abduction. He was dressed in a black shirt and jeans.
But he was not able to reach his workplace. According to official reports, three people including his ex-wife (name not available) were charged with his murder.
In the official statement, Muhammed Nagdee’s family thanked everyone who supported them in the search of him. They also said that they are grateful for all of their friends and concerned people who stood by them in this difficult situation.
In addition, they said in the statement that this entire situation is very sensitive. They urged people to give them privacy in order to cope up with their great loss.
Career, TV Shows & Production House
The 38-years-old director started his career in August 2006 and joined Don’t Look Down Productions. In his successful career, the producer made various programs for M-Net and many other channels.
He remained the producer of The V Table on VuzuAMP. Later, he created the V-Entertainment on VuzuAMP. As a director, Muhammed made debut with his series called “I Am” aired on VuzuAMP.
In fact, he was also the producer of the show. Nagdee even served as a creative contributor and director for Lokshin Bioskop Films Produced by DLD. As a producer, the late Muhammed worked in various projects such as “The Verge and PlayR on Vuzu and GO” and “Live from the Red Carpet Special on VuzuAMP”.
The accumulated Net worth of Muhammed Nagdee is $2.5 – 4.5 million US Dollars, as of 2020. He also earned money by serving as a content contributor on many hit projects.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Muhammed Nagdee.|
|Profession||Television Producer, Director, and Writer.|
|In the news for||went missing for two weeks and then found deceased on March 15, 2020.|
|Social Media Profiles||Instagram: --
|Place of Birth||South Africa.|
|Age (as of 2020)||38 years old.|
|Date of Death||March 2020.|
|Current Residence||Randburg, Johannesburg, South Africa.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
|School||Ahmed Timol Secondary School.|
|College||AFDA - The South African School of Motion Picture Medium.|
|Marital Status||Married twice.|
|Wife||Name not available.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Shoe Size (US)||12.|
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||46-34-41.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 10".
Centimeters: 177 cm.
Meters: 1.77 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 84 Kg.
Pounds: 185 lbs.
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Trevor Noah.
Actress: Charlize Theron.
|Brands||Audi and Louis Vuitton.
|Favorite Thing to Eat||Biryani, Mutton Dishes, and Butter Chicken.|
|Favorite TV Show||Shadow (South African TV series).|
|Source of Income||Brand Endorsements, Paid Content, Sponsorship, TV Shows, and much more.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$2.5 - 4.5 million US Dollars (As of 2020).|
Some Hidden Facts about Muhammed Nagdee
- Born in 1981, Muhammed Nagdee’s age was 38 years old, as of 2020. But he never mentioned anything about his birthdate and birthplace on the internet.
- He completed his school education from Ahmed Timol Secondary School.
- Later, the producer did BA Motion Picture Medium-Directing, Scriptwriting, Editing from AFDA – The South African School of Motion Picture Medium in 2006.
- At the time of his death, Muhammed was working as a senior producer and director at “Dont Look Down Productions”.
- His paternal uncle “Zainul Nagdee” broke down in tears while sharing his sorrow after his nephew suddenly disappeared.
- Zainul said that he and Muhammed’s father’s family has a very close relation with each other.
- In fact, both the families didn’t sleep for two weeks after they came to know that Nagdee was missing.
- They even hired a private investigation company that was working closely with the police.
- As of relationship, the late producer married twice. However, he never openly shared anything about his spouse and children on the internet.
- But he had two kids (names are not available).
- Zainul claimed in his statement that his nephew would never go away for so long without contacting his kids.
- He was a very open-minded, loving, and very social kind of person.