|Real Full Birth Name||Karl Towns, Sr.|
|Famous for||being the father of Karl-Anthony Towns.|
|Age (As of 2019)||59 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1960.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Libra.|
|House Location||New Jersey.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6'0".
Meters: 1.82 m.
Centimeters: 182.88 cm.
|Weight||Kilograms: 88 Kg.
Pounds: 194 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||10.|
|Parents||Father: Not available.
Mother: Not known
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Kids||1. Karl-Anthony Towns.
Daughter: Malaika Singleton Towns, Lachelle Towns.
|Alma Mater||Monmouth University.|
|School||Local high school.|
|Net worth (As in 2020)||$ 15 million US dollars.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Karl Towns, Sr.
- Karl Towns, Sr. is in the news because his wife Jacqueline Cruz is in a coma due to the reason is Corona Virus and admitted into the hospital.
- He is a Father of s a famous Dominican American professional basketball player of National Basketball Association (NBA) Karl-Anthony Towns Jr.
- Karl got married to Jacqueline cuz in the year 1986.
- After nine years of marriage his son Karl-Anthony Towns jr. is born on November 15, 1995.
- His Height is 6 feet 0 inches and weight is 88 Kg.
- Towns, Sr. Eyes color is Black and the hair color is Black.
- Karl Towns, Sr. has an estimated net worth of $15 Million US Dollars.
- His mother “Jacqueline Cruz” gave him birth in the world in the year 1960, United States.
- Karl Towns, Sr. age is now 59 years old.
- He is the father of his daughter Malaika Singleton Towns and Lachelle Towns.
- Karl-Anthony Towns‘ father played basketball for Monmouth University.
- He became the coach of the basketball at Piscataway Technical High School.
- Towns, Sr. son practiced at Piscataway Technical High School with the junior varsity team.
- He gave the donation in kat team foundation to student’s help through education.
- His Kat foundation is a way for the Town family to take their own path toward making a difference in the community.
- On 22 September2019, his KAT team hosted a charity event in Bloomfield, New Jersey to raise money to continue a scholarship to the family’s home state.
- In an interview, he said, “The event is to help kids up here going to school by handing out scholarships to help kids further their education”.
- Towns Sr. said “I was able to do something in a short period of time by teaming with the United Negro College Fund to give out four scholarships was a big step for me”
- Karl Towns, Sr. is not active on any social media platform such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- His Parents, Childhood Life is not available on the internet.
- According to the recent news Towns, Sr. is a plan to donate $100 K US dollars for patients of coronavirus in Mayo Clinic.