Dianne Holechek (born November 27, 1941) is an American Homemaker, Public Figure, and Celebrity Former Partner from Los Angeles, California. She is best known as a childhood girlfriend and later wife of Chuck Norris (American actor, producer, screenwriter, and martial artist).
He is one of the most celebrated Hollywood artists who worked in numerous TV shows and films. Furthermore, the actor started his career in the United States Air Force. In fact, he won various championships as a martial artist.
Chuck also established his own discipline named Chun Kuk Do. He then started to train celebrities in martial arts. He got his career’s breakthrough role when Bruce Lee asked him to act as the main villain in Way of the Dragon (1972) film.
Some of his other popular projects are An Eye for an Eye, Lone Wolf McQuade, Firewalker, The Delta Force, The Hitman, Good Guys Wear Black, Breaker! Breaker!, A Force of One, The Expendables 2, and much more.
Married Life, Spouse & Kids
When Dianne was just a teenager, she started to date her then-boyfriend, Chuck Norris who was one year older than her. As per the source, the former couple first met each other in 1956 at Torrance High school in California.
Later, Dianne Holechek tied the knot with her husband, Carlos Ray Norris in December 1958. Their wedding ceremony was a lavish affair that took place in the presence of friends and family members.
Moreover, she was just 17-years-old at that time. The ex-pair is blessed with two children i.e. two sons named Michael R. Norris aka Mike Norris (b. October 4, 1962) and Eric Norris (b. May 20, 1964). However, the actor also started an extramarital affair during his first marriage and produced a daughter named Dina Norris.
In 1988, Holechek and Norris parted their ways and took a divorce. On November 28, 1998, Chuck married his second spouse “Gena O’Kelley” (former model). They welcomed twins i.e. a daughter “Danilee Kelly Norris” and a son “Dakota Alan Norris” on August 30, 2001.
With great power, comes great responsibility. That’s why my partners at @GLOCKInc and I took the pledge to #FollowtheFour rules of gun safety. You should too. Pledge now and tag four friends to join the movement: https://t.co/8Wdl4ijoJU. pic.twitter.com/4w9pmafGN8
— Chuck Norris (@chucknorris) June 29, 2019
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Dianne Holechek.|
|Famously Known as||being the ex-wife of Chuck Norris (American actor, producer, screenwriter, and martial artist).|
|Birthday (DOB)||November 27, 1941.|
|Age (as of 2019)||79 years old.|
|Place of Birth||Los Angeles, California, United States.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
|Siblings||Sister: name not available
|Highest Qualification||High School Graduate.|
|School||Torrance High School.|
|Husband||Carlos Ray Norris.|
|Children||Two sons: Michael R. Norris and Eric Scott Norris.|
|Grandchildren||Camrynn Norris, Chloe Norris, Chantz Norris, Cash Norris, Hannah Norris, and twins Max Norris and Greta Norris.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 65 Kg.
Pounds: 143 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||38-30-40.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||5.|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Japan.|
|Best Cuisine||Italian Food.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Hanks.
Actress: Meryl Streep.
|Net worth (approx.)||$10 million US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Source of Income||Inherited after her marriage with her ex-spouse.|
Some Hidden Facts about Dianne Holechek
- Her real full birth name is Dianne Kay Holechek.
- There are no details about her father, mother, and siblings on the internet.
- Chuck Norris’ ex-wife graduated from Torrance High School and didn’t receive higher education in college.
- Furthermore, her elder son Michael is also an American actor who worked in famous movies such as Born American, Delta Force 3: The Killing Game, Birdie & Bogey, etc.
- He is also an owner of the “2nd Fiddle Entertainment” movie studio along with his spouse “Valerie Norris”.
- On the other hand, Eric Scott Norris is a former stock car racing driver, stuntman, and director. In fact, he also won the 2002 NASCAR Winston West Series Championship.
- Moreover, Eric married his wife “Stephanie Norris” many years ago.
- Dianne Holechek has seven grandchildren named Camrynn Norris, Chloe Norris, Chantz Norris, Cash Norris, Hannah Norris, and twins Max Norris and Greta Norris.