Gena O’Kelley (born in 1963) is an American Former Model, Homemaker, Public Figure, and Celebrity Partner from Navasota, Taxes. She is famous for being the second spouse of Chuck Norris.
He is an American actor, producer, screenwriter, and martial artist who is best known for his work in the United States Air Force. In fact, Chuck also won numerous martial arts championships.
Furthermore, he even founded his own discipline named Chun Kuk Do. As an actor, Norris started to receive recognization after working in various films such as Good Guys Wear Black, Breaker! Breaker!, A Force of One, etc.
Some of his other popular projects are An Eye for an Eye, Lone Wolf McQuade, Firewalker, The Delta Force, The Hitman, The Expendables 2, and much more.
Look up snackle in the dictionary someday and you’ll see it’s part snack, part meal. Look up Chuck Norris in the dictionary and I’ll be there, looking back at you. pic.twitter.com/1X2xjtg5UC
— Chuck Norris (@chucknorris) February 25, 2020
Wedding with Spouse Chuck Norris & Children
Chuck Norris’ spouse, Gena O’Kelley launched a romantic affair with her then-boyfriend, Carlos Ray Norris after the mid-1990s’. However, there are no details about their love life and how they first started dating each other on the internet.
On November 28, 1998, O’Kelley tied the knot with her husband, Chuck Norris in a private ceremony where only a few close friends & family members were invited. In addition, Gena was earlier married to her first spouse (name not available).
Through her first marriage, she produced two kids but we have no information about it. Gena O’Kelley and her partner Carlos Norris welcomed twins i.e. a daughter “Danilee Kelly Norris” and a son “Dakota Alan Norris” on August 30, 2001.
On the other hand, Gena was also Chuck’s second wife. Previously, he wedded his childhood girlfriend “Dianne Kay Holechek” in December 1958. In fact, the actor was just 18-years old and Dianne was 17.
Later, in 1962, the former couple blessed with their first kid “Mike Norris” (American actor). After two years, in 1964, they welcomed their second boy “Eric Norris”. According to reports, they took divorce in 1988.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Gena O'Kelley.|
|Famously Known as||being the second wife of Chuck Norris (American actor, producer, screenwriter, and martial artist).|
|Age (as of 2019)||56 years old.|
|Zodiac Sign||not available.|
|Place of Birth||California, United States.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Current Residence||Navasota, Taxes, United States.|
|Social Media Profiles||Instagram: has a private account for friends & family.
|Marital Status||Married twice.|
|Past Affair(s)||Names are not available.|
|Husband||Carlos Ray Norris.|
|Children||four kids including twins Danilee Kelly Norris and Dakota Alan Norris.|
|Parents||Father: Alan Gordon O'Kelley.
Mother: Annette M. O'Kelley.
|Siblings||Sister: Elizabeth O'Kelley & Maureen O'Kelley.
Brother: Eric O'Kelley.
|Highest Qualification||High School Graduate.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 64 Kg.
Pounds: 141 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||38-28-40.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Leonardo DiCaprio.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Brands||Chanel, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, etc.
|Best Cuisine||Italian Food.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$70 million US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Source of Income||Inherited from her spouse.|
Some Hidden Facts about Gena O’Kelley
- Her father “Alan Gordon O’Kelley” passed away on 10 February 2008 due to natural causes.
- Gena’s mother “Annette M. O’Kelley” is a homemaker.
- Furthermore, the former model has three siblings i.e. a brother Eric O’Kelley and two sisters Elizabeth O’Kelley & Maureen O’Kelley.
- Chuck Norris’ wife completed her school education from a local high school. Later, Gena started her career in the fashion industry after a talent agent discovered on the streets of the USA.
- As per the source, O’Kelley first met her future husband in 1997 in Dallas, Texas when he was on a dinner date with someone else.
- Moreover, she visited Dallas as she was offered to play a small role in one of Chuck’s project.
- Gena also has a step-daughter named “Dina Norris” who was born to the martial artist via his extramarital affair during his first marriage.
- Dina was also born in the year 1963. During an interview with Entertainment Tonight, he told the audience that he didn’t meet his illegitimate child until she was 26 years old.
- In fact, Chuck’s wife is 23 years younger than him.
- Gena O’Kelley stands an impressive height of 5′ 8″ (173 cm tall) with a skinny build. She weighs around 64 kg.
- Carlos Ray Norris has 13 grandchildren.
- In 2013, she diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and got 3 MRI scans within eight days.
- But Gena received three gadolinium injections on the eighth day which burn her body like a fire.
- Later, the couple filed a lawsuit against 11 separate drug manufacturers companies. They even claimed $10 million USD as compensation.
- However, they spent over $12 million USD over Gena’s treatment and the actor also took leave from his career because of it.