Annie Vieira De Mello (born in 1950) is a Brazilian famous personality, entrepreneur, and the vice chairwoman of the Sergio Vieira de Mello Foundation from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. She is famously known as the ex-wife of “Sergio Vieira De Mello”.
Sergio was a Brazilian diplomat. He worked for the United Nations’ political programs. Sérgio Vieira de Mello lost his life in the Canal Hotel bombing on 19 August 2003. At that time, he was 55 years old.
He died in Baghdad, Iraq during the US invasion of Iraq. Vieira de Mello also served the position of UN Secretary-General before his death.
The Netflix Originals released a real documentary web series based on the life of Sérgio Vieira de Mello on 17 April 2020. Annie is an entrepreneur. She also serves the position of vice-chairwoman of her ex-husbands’ foundation. Let’s take a look at her wiki.
Parents, Childhood, Husband & Kids
The famous personality came to this world from her parents in the year 1950 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. She holds a white caucasian descent ethnicity and belongs to the Christian religion.
There is no information is available about her parent’s name and profession. She raised in Brazil along with her siblings. Annie is an intelligent and well-qualified lady. She joined a local private school in her hometown for her primary education.
After that, Sergio Vieira De Mello’s spouse did her graduation from university in Brazil. Annie Vieira De Mello got married to her husband “Sergio Vieira De Mello” in the year 1973.
She is the mother of two sons named “Adrien Vieira de Mello” and “Laurent Vieira de Mello”. According to some sources, Sergio and Annie got separated in the year 1986 due to some reason. After that, Sergio went to Iraq for UN works purposes.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Annie Vieira De Mello.|
|Profession||Entrepreneur and Vice Chairwoman of Sergio Vieira de Mello Foundation.|
|Famously Known as||The wife of Late: Sergio Vieira De Mello.|
|Year of Birth||1950.|
|Age (as of 2020)||70 years old.|
|Place of Birth||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Parents||Father: Name Not Known.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 167 cm.
Meters: 1.67 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Husband||Late: Sergio Vieira De Mello.|
|Son||1. Laurent Vieira de Mello.
2. Adrien Vieira de Mello.
|School||Local Private School.|
|Alma Mater||The University in Brazil.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1.5 million USD (as in 2020).|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Annie Vieira De Mello
- After marriage, Annie and Sergio moved to France and started living in a small town named “Thonon-Les-Bains”.
- After some years, the couple made a permanent house in Massongy village, France.
- At the time of marriage, Annie Vieira De Mello worked as a secretary for United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).
- In the year 1999, her husband Sergio Vieira De Mello started dating his girlfriend Carolina Larriera, when he was on duty at UN in East Timor.
- Annie Vieira De Mello currently works for Sergio Vieira de Mello Foundation as a vice chairwoman.
- Sergio Vieira De Mello’s wife attends the many honorable events on behalf of her husband.
- The sudden death of her hubby gave her a huge shock.
- Currently, she lives in France along with her two sons.
- Annie’s height is around 5 feet 6 inches (in meters 1.67 m).
- Annie Vieira De Mello has appeared in many functions and events.
- Her body weight is around 60 kilograms (in pounds 132 lbs).
- She is not active on social media, because of her busy work schedules.
- Her husband died in a bomb attack in Iraq on 19 August 2003.
- The documentary film of her husband’s story is available on Netflix Originals.