Anand Singh Bisht (born in 1931) was an Indian citizen and retired forest ranger from Panchur, Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand, India. He is well-known in India as the father of “Yogi Adityanath”. As everyone knows, Yogi Adityanath is the current Chief Minister (CM) of Uttar Pradesh.
Apart from the CM, he is also a politician and a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). Anand Singh was worked as a forest ranger in Yamkeshwar, Panchur, Uttarakhand.
He worked at the same post for many years and took retirement in the year 1991. After retirement, he lived in his village, Panchur with his wife and family.
Early Life, Parents, Wife & Kids
The Indian famous personality came to this world from his parents in the year 1931 (age in Panchur, Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand, India. He belongs to the Thakur Garhwali caste. There is no information is available about his parent’s name and profession. He grew up in Uttarakhand along with his siblings.
Anand Singh attended a government high school in his hometown for completing his schooling. After that, he started doing a job to earn money. Anand Singh Bisht got married to his wife named “Savitri Devi”.
He is the father of 4 sons and 3 daughters. His sons’ names are “Manvendra Mohan”, “Shailendra Mohan”, “Mahendra Singh Bisht”, and “Ajay Singh Bisht” aka Yogi Adityanath. He was very close to his daughter “Shashi Singh”. Anand Singh Bisht died at the age of 89 years in AIMS Hospital New Delhi due to multi-organ failure.
Yogi Adityanath’s Father, Anand Singh Bisht Death
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath’s father died in Delhi AIIMS on 20 April 2020. He took the last time at 10:44 in the morning. He was admitted to AIIMS in Delhi on 13 March due to ill health.
He had liver and kidney problems. According to Minister of State for Higher Education Dhan Singh Rawat, the body of Anand Bisht, father of UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, is being brought to the village. The body is expected to reach the village by evening.
The relatives of Yogi Adityanath have told that Anand Singh Bisht’s last wish was to take his last breath in his native village.
The body is being brought to the village with this interest. It is not clear where the last rites will be performed now. The body is expected to reach by evening. Only then will you get confirmed information in this regard.
Governor Baby Rani Maurya has deeply mourned the death of Yogi Adityanath’s father Anand Singh Bisht. The Governor himself praying for the peace of Bisht’s soul and expressed condolences to the bereaved family.
Deeply saddened to hear of the death of Anand Singh Bisht. Whenever I met him during the treatment, his smile on his face always made him feel healthy, but today he is so sad for us all. Place the Supreme Father, the Supreme Soul, in your deeds and provide support to the mourners.
Dr. Akram told that Anand Singh Bisht was recruited mainly due to stomach discomfort. In addition, there was dehydration, low BP and gangrene in the legs. After hospitalization, his health check-up was done. He was being treated on the basis of the report.
Rumors started spreading on social media late on Sunday night, but according to AIIMS sources, Bisht’s condition remained critical. Yogi Adityanath’s father lived in the Panchur village of Yamkeshwar in Uttarakhand.
He retired in 1991 as the Forest Ranger. Since then they were living in their village. Yogi Adityanath left his family in childhood and came to Gorakhpur Mahant Avedyanath.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Anand Singh Bisht.|
|Profession||Former Forest Ranger.|
|Famously Known as||The Father of "Yogi Adityanath".|
|Year of Birth||1931.|
|Date of Death||20 April 2020.|
|Age at the time of death||89 years old.|
|Cause of Death||multi-organ failure.|
|Place of Birth||Panchur, Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand, India.|
|Place of Death||AIMS Hospital New Delhi.|
|Caste||Thakur and Garhwali.|
|Social Media Profiles||N/A.|
|Parents||Father: Name Not Known.
|Siblings||No Data Available.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 167 cm.
Meters: 1.67 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Son||1. Manvendra Mohan.
2. Shailendra Mohan.
3. Mahendra Singh Bisht.
4. Yogi Adityanath.
|Daughter||Shashi Singh and 2 others.|
|Highest Qualification||Senior Secondary.|
|School||Government School in Panchur.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anand Singh Bisht
- According to the sources, CM Yogi Adityanath will not attend his father’s last visit.
- Yogi appealed to the family not to increase the crowd. Yogi said that I am deeply saddened and saddened by my revered father being a Kailash.
- He is the father of my Purvashram. In childhood, he gave me the rite of working with honesty, hard work, and selfless spirit, dedicated to Lok Mangal.
- Yogi said that at the last moment he had a heartfelt desire to see, but due to his sense of duty to pursue the country’s fight against the global pandemic Coronavirus in the interest of 23 crore people of UP.
- I am not able to participate in the last rites program tomorrow on 21 April due to the success of the lockdown and the strategy to defeat the epidemic corona.
- Pujanya Maa, an appeal is also made to all the members of Purvashram that at least people should remain in the last rites program while following the lockdown.
- Paying respects to the memory of the revered father, I am paying him a humble tribute. Will come to visit after lockdown.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath says he will not take part in the last rites of his father tomorrow, to ensure enforcement of lockdown and to defeat coronavirus pandemic in the state. pic.twitter.com/PPjy9xxLgB
— ANI UP (@ANINewsUP) April 20, 2020
- The height of Anand Singh Bisht was 5 feet 6 inches (1.67 m).
- According to an estimate his weight was 55 kilograms (121 lbs).
- His second son, “Yogi Adityanath” left the family at a very young age and started living with a guru “Mahant Avaidyanath”.
- He was the ardent follower of Lord Shiva.
- Yogi Adityanath’s dad, Anand Singh lived in Panchur with his family.