Adonis Graham (born October 11, 2017) is a Canadian-American Famous Personality, Public Figure, and Celebrity Kid from California. He is extremely famous for being the first child of Drake (Canadian rapper and singer).
He also works as a producer, actor, businessman, and songwriter. The rapper whose real full birth name is Aubrey Drake Graham first garnered fame after starring in Degrassi: The Next Generation in the 2000s.
Furthermore, his debut studio album “Thank Me Later” (2010) got the number one position on the US Billboard 200. Drake’s next studio album “Nothing Was the Same” (2013) earned him his first Grammy Award in the category Best Rap Album.
Some of Aubrey Drake’s other popular projects are Take Care, What a Time to Be Alive, If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late, Views, In My Feelings, Nice for What, One Dance, and much more.
Early Life, Parents, Bio & Siblings
The celebrity kid blessed his parents after taking birth in 2017 in California, the United States of America. Adonis Graham’s birthday falls on the 11th of October every year. He ages 2 years old, as of 2019. His zodiac sign is Libra.
Adonis’s mother “Sophie Brussaux” is a French Artist. She also used to work as a porn star who was popularly known by the name Rosee Divine during her time in adult films. Sophie and Graham’s father are not together as of March 2020.
His paternal grandfather “Dennis Graham” is a practicing Catholic from Memphis, Tennessee. Dennis even remained a drummer who used to perform alongside Jerry Lee Lewis (country musician).
Adonis’s grandmother “Sandra Graham” worked florist and English teacher. Dennis and Sandra divorced each other when Drake was just 5 years old. Hence, the rapper was raised by his mom.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Adonis Graham.|
|Famously Known as||being the son of Drake (Canadian rapper and singer).|
|Birthday (DOB)||October 11, 2017.|
|Age (as of 2019)||02 years old.|
|Place of Birth||California, The United States.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Current Residence||California, The United States.|
|Parents||Father: Aubrey Drake Graham.
Mother: Sophie Brussaux.
|Girlfriend||Name not available.|
|Highest Qualification||Not yet.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 3' 0".
Centimeters: 92 cm.
Meters: 0.92 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 13 Kg.
Pounds: 30 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||--|
|Hair Color||Light Brown.|
|Shoe Size (US)||3.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Holland.
Singer: Justin Bieber.
|Movies||Inside Out, The Lego Movie, Finding Dory, etc.
|Favorite Food||Ice Cream, Donuts, Fries, Pizza, Chocolate, and much more.|
|Source of Income||Inherited from his dad.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1 million US dollars (As of 2020).|
Some Hidden Facts about Adonis Graham
- His real full birth name is Adonis Mahbed Graham.
- After he was born, Adonis’s dad refused to confirm his fatherhood but later revealed on the album Scorpion in 2018 that he was the daddy of Drake.
- Sophie Brussaux and the rapper garnered immense media attention after she got pregnant in 2017.
- Furthermore, the TMZ article first revealed that the adult film star was expecting a baby with her then-boyfriend, Aubrey Drake Graham.
- In January 2017, his parents spotted together on various dinner dates in Amsterdam. But the former couple never publicly revealed anything about their love life.
- As per the source, Drake earlier dated his ex-girlfriend “Rihanna” (Barbadian singer, actress, and businesswoman) on and off from 2009 to 2016.
- The rapper only met his child only a few times but he supports him and his mommy financially.
- As of 2020, the estimated Net worth of Drake is $150 million US Dollars making him the fifth wealthiest rapper.
- Drake’s son lives with Sophie Brussaux in California, the USA who is raising him as a single parent.
- In March 2020, the singer posted a picture with Adonis Graham and his ex-lover, Sophie on his official social media account.