Will Hochman (born March 4, 1992) is an American actor and writer. He is just at the beginning of his career but still has done some amazing work. He has done a short film named “Love” in which he played the role of the son. The film is based on the story of a man and his son.
Other than this he has also appeared in some dramas like “The Sound Inside on Broadway” in which he portrayed the character of Lord Montague. On May 1st Will and some other artists named Jackie Cruz, Brando Crawford, Michael Gandolfini, Sam Levine, Kathryn Gallagher Margaret Qualley, and David Corenswet did a live stream. They went live on YouTube at a channel named “Acting For a Cause”.
They did so to collect donations from the people. All amount gathered through the Live stream is donated to Mount Sinai Hospital in Chicago.
Childhood, Parents, Siblings & Education
In Brooklyn, New York, United States, Will Hochman took birth in the year 1992 (age 28 years; as in 2020) on 4th March. He has two siblings. One of them is his twin sister named Emily B Hochman and the other one is his elder brother Daniel Hochman. He has a master’s degree in Economics from Colby College.
Even after being so qualified, he chose the acting field. In reality, when he was in his early 20’s he started loving acting and even parted in some dramas. Later his father Kenneth Hochman and mother Marlen A Hochman motivated him to pursue his dreams.
Personal Life, Girlfriend & Affairs
Will is an art-lover and this appears from his Instagram photos. He is completely focused on his acting line. Being an economics grad he understands the necessity of a well-established career. Maybe this is the reason that he is single and has no girlfriend.
He might not have a girlfriend but he has a large group of friends. He is also followed by more than 3 k people on Instagram.
He has an account there by the name “willhochman”. Here he shares some of the important glimpses from his life. He is very down to earth person and never boasts of his popularity.
|Real Full Birth Name||Will Hochman.|
|Age (As of 2019)||28 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||March 4, 1992.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Brooklyn, New York, United States.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Pisces.|
|House Location||NYC, America.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5'10".
Meters: 1.78 m.
Centimeters: 178 cm.
|Weight||Pounds: 135 lbs.
Kilograms: 61.235 Kg.
|Parents||Father: Kenneth Hochman.
Mother: Marlen A Hochman.
|Siblings||1. Emily B Hochman.
2. Daniel Hochman.
|Social media||Instagram: willhochman (3.1 k followers).|
|Favourite actor||Brad Pit.|
|Show||Drake & Josh.|
|Food item||Mac & cheese.|
|School||Local high school.|
|Alma Mater||Colby College.|
|Profession||Actor and writer.|
|Filmography||1. Critical Thinking.
2. Let Him Go (2020).
3. Love (2019).
|Net worth (As in 2020)||$700 k.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Will Hochman
- His career started when he started working dramas and plays. From there he gathered the confidence and experience.
- He first participated in “Critical Thinking” and did the role of Gil Luna. Everybody who watched it appreciated Will’s effort.
- After this, in 2019 he did a short movie named “Love”. Now in 2020 his movie named “Let Him Go” is going to release.
- This movie is based on the life of a retired sheriff and his wife. It is expected to release in the third week of August.
- He is a stage artist and is associated with Classic Stage Company. His notable works include “Dead Poets Society”, “Sweat at the Mark Taper Forum”.
- Will Hochman’s net worth is $700 k. His popularity is increasing day by day and his career too.
- He loves to travel and he says that it helps by giving him the inspiration to write.
- Will Hochman is a tall actor as his height is 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m). His weight is around 135 pounds (61.24 Kg).
- Reading books is one of his favorite time killers.
- He has a Suzuki Kizashi.
- Hochman is a member of “Acting for a Course”.
- The actor is the youngest child of his parents.
- He acted in the finale of the series named “Blue Bloods” which airs on CBS.
- Other than acting and writing he also loves poetry.