Teo Eng Cheong (born in 1968) is a CEO from Singapore. He used to be a civil servant. His wife is a famous Singaporean politician named Josephine Teo. From 2018 she is the Man Power Minister in her country. Before this, she has even worked in the field of home and foreign affairs.
COVID-19 has reached every part of the world. There isn’t any country that is not facing this issue. Singapore also got badly hit by this. The count of patients is rising there also.
It is worth noting that the authorities of Singapore had appealed to the people through WhatsApp that they should stay in more and more houses and go to the shopping mall only when it is necessary to shop for essential goods.
This message was issued when a large crowd was seen outside the malls in the past, while the malls were told that people should take care of mutual distance.
Now Josephine is in the favor of “extensive testing approach”. She suggested the test of 300,000 workers who came from different parts of the world. The target people will be those who are migrants and lives in dormitories.
Childhood, Parents & Education
The famous spouse Teo Eng Cheong took birth in a Buddhist family of Singapore in the year 1968 (age 51 years; as in 2019). Very minimal information is available about his family but Wikicelebs.com has found data about her education and other aspects of life.
He did his schooling from Raffles Institution which completed in 1986. Then he started his B.Sc. from the National University of Singapore.
He further went to London for doing Masters in Economics from the London School of Economics & Political Science. It is his intellectual behavior that brought him so far in his life.
Marriage with Spouse Josephine Teo & Children
It is during graduation when Teo Eng Cheong & Josephine Teo met each other. They both dated each other for years.
Finally, in the year 1995 on 18 January, the couple decided to live together forever and gave their relationship a name. It has been more than 25 years since they both are married and their relationship is still going strong.
They have three kids together. 2 of them are girls whereas on is a boy. Josephine never shares much about her family on her Instagram account. In their family, everyone loves to travel and this is the reason why they all love to visit different places together.
View this post on Instagram
Hello everyone, today is May Day. In previous years, MOM and NTUC celebrated this special day with you, in big and small ways. This year, it is very different because of COVID-19 outbreak. Still, we want to say thank you for your contributions to Singapore. The COVID-19 outbreak is affecting all of us. We need your help to fight it. That’s why there are many precautions now where you live and where you work. We know it is hard to stay indoors all the time or have to wear a mask when you go out. But they are important to keep all of us safe. We thank you for your cooperation. Many of you are helping in other ways, for example – Cleaning your dorms, Distributing food and essentials, and Encouraging your friends to practice safe distancing measures. Keep up these good efforts! Many Singaporeans are supporting you. Volunteers from organisations like Migrant Workers’ Centre are also helping. The food caterers are trying their best to prepare food that are suitable for you. Employers are making sure that you get paid. Recently, many employers switched to electronic bank transfers so that you can get your salaries without going out. We will also help you to send your money home to your families. Last Saturday, Singaporeans had a national sing-along I was happy many of you joined in. In the same way, I hope you will join in the fight against COVID-19. With your support, we will succeed. And we can celebrate together at the right time! Until then, here’s Wishing you a healthy and safe May Day!
|Real Full Birth Name||Teo Eng Cheong.|
|Age (As of 2019)||51 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1968.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||N/A.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5'10".
Meters: 1.77 m.
Centimeters: 177.8 cm.
|Weight||Pounds: 165 lbs.
Kilograms: 75 Kg.
|Parents||Father: Not known.
Mother: Not available.
|Favourite actor||Jet Li.|
|Alma Mater||1. National University of Singapore
2. London School of Economics & Political Science.
|Cars||Mercedes S class.|
|Net worth (As in 2020)||$1-5 million.|
|Last Updated||16 May 2020 (©️ Copyright - Wikicelebs.com)|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Teo Eng Cheong
- Josephine Teo’s spouse is working in a great concern right now. A few years back Teo Eng Cheong used to work as a civil servant.
- He was in the customs department. Teo was in Singapore administrative services as a senior officer.
- Currently, he is the CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of International Enterprise Singapore.
- It is responsible for the growth of the Singaporean companies in other continents and parts of the world through investment and assistant.
- It was in 2011 when he held this position as before this he was CEO of CCS (Competition Commission of Singapore).
- Teo Eng Cheong has also been at high positions in many other organizations like in Lee Kong Chian School of Business he was in the advisory committee.
- He has an extensive working year in different government departments. Wikicelebs.com came to know from trusted sources that he has a net worth between $1-5 million.
- His wife is also a respected lady in Singapore. Josephine Teo started her career work by working for Singapore’s Economic Development Board.
- Now she is a politician and is the Minister of manpower.
- It came out that he loves to play golf.
- Teo Eng Cheong loves to travel the world with his wife. Even before marriage, they used to travel together.
- Teo loves to ride bicycles and as sources say every day he does cycling of 5 miles.
- It is expected that he will continue to hold his position next year also.
- Eng is very dedicated towards his work and this is the reason why the government of Singapore gave him a silver medal of Singapore National Day Medal for Public Administration.
- Being a man with fair height he is 5 ft 10 in (177.8 cm), and weight is around 165 pounds/75 Kg.
- On his weekends he loves to practice meditation.