Stuart Claxton (born in 1972) is a British voice artist and specialized in media management. He is famous because of dating the celebrity chef named Anne Burrell. She is famous as the host of the Food Network. These days the couple is in the news because Stuart and Anne got engaged.
They both shared an image on Instagram in which we can see Burrell flaunting the engagement ring. The occasion becomes so different because it happened at the time of the COVID-19 pandemic when the whole world is quarantine.
Childhood, Parents, Siblings & Education
To people, Stuart Claxton is still a mysterious guy as he has not revealed much about him. We do not know much about him all that we came to know is that he was born in the year 1972 (age 48 years; as in 2020) in Birthplace Scotland, UK.
It is also suspected that he has siblings but we are not aware of the complete detail about his family. He has been a student at Albyn School which is a prestigious school in the city.
Anne Burrell’s boyfriend, Claxton completed his bachelor’s degree in Arts in Philosophy and Spanish in 1993 from the University of Wales. After this, he got admission to the University of Stirling, Scotland, and did Masters in media management.
Personal life, Spouse & Girlfriend
Everybody wants to know about the fresh couple but before that we wilt al about the past life of the chef and there are some key facts which are meant to be told. Before Stuart Claxton Anne was in a relationship with a lady named Koren Grieveson who is also a famous chef.
Their affair started in late 2009 and the year 2012 on 31st December they both got engaged. People were expecting them to get married but they later separated.
In 2018 she started dating a guy named Stuart and now they are so in love with each other that they got engaged and might also get married soon.
|Real Full Birth Name||Stuart Claxton.|
|Famous as||Anne Burrell's partner.|
|Age (As of 2019)||48 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1972.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||N/A..|
|House Location||Brooklyn, New York, US.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5'11".
Meters: 1.80.4 m.
Centimeters: 1.8 cm.
|Weight||Pounds: 143.3 lbs.
Kilograms: 65 Kg.
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Not known.
Mother: Not available.
|Social media||Instagram: stuartclaxton (Private).|
|Alma Mater||1. University of Wales.
2. University of Sterling.
|Profession||Voice artist and specialist in media management.|
|Net worth (As in 2020)||$700 k.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Stuart Claxton
- The chef gave an interview in which she stated that she and Stuart came to Cazenovia which is Burrell’s hometown to quarantine with her family.
- Here on 21st March they both decided to have a nice dinner and they both were having so and suddenly Stuart Claxton took a ring out of his pocket and proposed her to which she remained shocked as she was not expecting this.
- Actually, the guy was planning to propose her before the pandemic but because of the quarantine, he had to change his plans and even involved Anne’s mother in this plan.
- The news became public when Anne posted an image on her Insta where people congratulated both of them.
- One of her followers wrote “This is so great to hear and thanks for sharing with the world. Congratulations”.
- God saved you both for each other and viola – you found each other at the right time. Woo hoo!!! So happy for you both.”
- In 2012, Anne Burrell made a tweet and accepted that she is a lesbian.
- Stuart Claxton is 5 ft 11 in (180.4 cm) tall in height and is around 65 kg (143.3 lbs.) heavy in weight.
- The couple came into contact with each other through a dating app named “Bumble”.
- Anne Burrell’s fiancé accepted that before meeting he was unaware that he is going to meet a famous show host.
- We have found that Anne Burrell’s net worth is $5 million whereas Stuart’s is around $700 k.
- Stuart Claxton has worked for famous networks like ESPN, CNN, Discovery, MTV, Food Network and others
- The famous spouse can Spanish as well as English.
- Claxton has also worked as a spokesperson for different companies in expos.
- For around 10 years he has worked for Guinness World Records