Ryan Cameron (born November 29, 1965) is an American Radio Personality, Host, Actor, Comedian, and Social Media Star from Atlanta, Georgia. He is best known for being the host of a show called “Ryan Cameron Uncensored”.
It airs on MAJIC 107.5/97.5. Furthermore, Ryan is also famous for giving his voice to the Atlanta Hawks. Earlier, the radio personality used to work at Hot 97.5/107.9 and V-103. In his successful career, Cameron bagged Emmy Awards two times.
In 2014, he was also inducted into the Georgia Radio Hall of Fame. Later, in 2015, the radio personality also named as one of Atlanta’s 55 Most Powerful by Atlanta Magazine. The following year, he was dubbed as the number one non-syndicated radio show in the country by Radio Facts.
Hospitalized after a Heart Attack
In April 2020, Cameron’s family released a statement where they announced that the radio personality is in an intensive care unit after suffering from a heart attack. On Twitter account of MAJIC 107.5/97.5, they said that they asked for prayers so that Ryan recovers.
He had emergency surgery earlier this week in April 2020. The news first broke by WSB-TV after they spoke to his family members. The host worked for the Ryan Cameron Morning Show on Hot 107.9 in the early 1990s for eight years.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Ryan Cameron.|
|Profession||Radio Personality, Host, Actor, Comedian, and Social Media Star,|
|Famously Known as||being the host of a show called "Ryan Cameron Uncensored".|
|Social Media Profiles||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/doitfortheryan/?
|Birthday (DOB)||November 29, 1965.|
|Age (as of 2019)||54 years old.|
|Place of Birth||Atlanta, Georgia, the United States of America.|
|Current Residence||Atlanta, Georgia, the United States of America.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Parents||Father: Ronald Delanor.
|Girlfriend||Name not available.|
|Children||four kids including two daughters named Kai Cameron & Ryan Megan Cameron and a son Cayden Cameron.|
|School||Local High School.|
|College||Name not available.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 10".
Centimeters: 178 cm.
Meters: 1.78 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 79 Kg.
Pounds: 174 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||44-34-40.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Shoe Size (US)||12.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Will Smith.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Brands||Audi and Louis Vuitton.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Australia.|
|Favorite Thing to Eat||Pizza, Pasta, Clam Chowder, Texas Barbecue, etc.|
|Source of Income||Radio and TV shows.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$3-4 million US dollars (As of 2020).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Ryan Cameron
- The radio personality was born to his father and mother in 1965 in Atlanta, Georgia, the United States of America. Hence, Ryan Cameron’s age is 54 years old, as of 2019.
- His birthday falls on November 29th and Ryan’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius which possesses strengths such as an idealistic, great sense of humor, and generous.
- He is very close to his parents named Marolyn and Ronald Delanor.
- Furthermore, the actor has no siblings as he is the only child of his mom & dad.
- Back in 2002, Ryan started his career by founding “The Ryan Cameron Foundation Leadership Academy”.
- This organization recruits high school students and also helps them to build their careers in various fields.
- As of relationship, Cameron dated and married his ex-wife “Kysha Cameron” in 2001.
- However, in 2017, the former couple took divorce after staying 16 years together.
View this post on Instagram
People from Atl are very smart. And know the following things to be true. 1. We know we are different . We don’t fit any mold nor do we want to . 2. We know that respect is not retroactive . 3. We want YOU to know that you WILL NEVER OUTWORK US. 4. The lessons we learn lead to blessings we earn. And 5th and most important ………………… YEEK‼️(the clouds effect is cause atliens are heaven sent not cause I met uncle Charles at the crossroads????????♂️ but thanks for checking on me)????????????thats not heaven that’s northside drive ! Get your sweatshirt @cruvieclothing hit their DM!
- Ryan and Kysha received a Legendary Award in 2015. They were also honored for their work at the Ryan Cameron Foundation.
- The former pair share two children together i.e. a daughter “Kai Cameron” and a son named “Cayden Cameron”.
- In addition, the radio personality also has a kid, a girl named Ryan Megan Cameron from his previous relationship with his ex-girlfriend.
- Ryan also has one more child but there are no details about him/her on the internet.
- The two time Emmy Award winner also bagged two Marconi Award nominations.