|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Ranjan Gogoi.|
|Current Position||Member of Parliament, Rajya Sabha.|
|Famously Known as||being the 46th Cheif Justice of India.|
|Social Media Profiles||Not Active.|
|Birthday (DOB)||18 November 1954.|
|Age (as of 2019)||65 years old.|
|Place of Birth||KC Gogoi Path, Dibrugarh, Assam.|
|Net worth (approx.)||2 Crore Indian rupees (As of 2020).|
|Parents||Father: Keshab Chandra Gogoi.
Mother: Shanti Priya Gogoi.
|Siblings||Brother: Anjan Kumar Gogoi , Niranjan Gogoi.
|Children||Girl: Rashmi Gogoi.
Boy: Raktim Gogoi.
|Highest Qualification||1. Law degree.
2. Honors in history.
|School||Don Bosco school.|
|College||1. Delhi University.
2. St. Stephen's College.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 167 cm.
Meters: 1.67 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165 lbs.
|Shoe Size (US)||7.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ranjan Gogoi
- Ranjan Gogoi’s mother gave him birth on 18 November 1954.
- He was born in the Tai Ahom family at KC Gogoi Path, Dibrugarh city of Assam, India.
- His age is now 65 years old.
- Ranjan is 5 feet 5 inches tall and his weight is 75 kg.
- The hair color of Gogai is black and eyes color is black.
- His father Keshab Chandra Gogoi was selected as the Chief Minister of Assam for two months in the politician group of the Indian National Congress.
- Gogoi is a son of Shanti Priya Gogoi.
- He has one brother Anjan Kumar Gogoi.
- His brother was an Air Marshal in the Indian Air Force.
- He got married to Rupanjali Gogoi.
- After marriage two children were born in his home.
- His children’s name is Raktim Gogoi and Rashmi Gogoi.
- He is famous for being the 46th Chief Justice of India.
- Nowadays Ranjan Gogoi again in the news because of Appointed for the Member of Parliament, Rajya Sabha by Ram Nath Kovind on 16 March 2020.
- Ranjan Gogoi Completed his high school education from Don Bosco School in Dibrugarh.
- He completes his Law degree from Delhi University.
- Later, Ranjan completes his honors in history from St. Stephen’s College, Delhi.
- In the year 1978 Gogoi take admission in the bar and practiced at the Gauhati High Court.
- After completing the practice of law, he became a Permanent Judge in Gauhati High Court on 28 February 2001.
- He was appointed as a Judge of Punjab and Haryana High Court on 9 September 2010.
- His estimated net worth is 2 Crore Indian rupees.
- On 12 February 2011, Gogoi served as a Chief Justice of Punjab and Haryana High Court.
- On 23 April 2012, Ranjan Gogoi, became the Justice of the Supreme Court of India.
- On 17th November 2019, Ayodhya dispute was his last case before retirement.
- Gogoi and Four other judges gave judgment for Ayodhya Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid title dispute case on 09 November 2019.
- He dismissed Advocate Kamini Jaiswal’s petition for the investigation of attacks on Kanhaiya Kumar.
- He is not active on any social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.