Michelle Money (born September 28, 1980) is an American Actress, Reality TV Star, Hairstylist, and Social Media Personality from Salt Lake City, Utah. She is famous for her participation in the reality television show “The Bachelor” season 15.
The series aired on January 3, 2011, on ABC. Furthermore, the contestants fought to win the heart of Stephen Bradley Womack (American entrepreneur and bar owner). But Michelle was not able to win the show.
Later, Money along with Alli Travis, Jackie Gordon, and Melissa Schreiber starred in its spin-off called “Bachelor Pad” Season 2. As an actress, she made her pictorial debut with a 2008 movie “The Eleventh Hour” as Sharon Wilson.
Personal Life, Spouse Ryan Money & Daughter
At the age of 15, Michelle got pregnant with her first child i.e. a son (name not available). She was dating her ex-boyfriend back then who was not serious about their relationship. Later, the actress placed her boy for adoption.
In 2019, she revealed on her Instagram account that she connected with her firstborn 20 years later. The emotional post was uploaded on Mother’s day in 2019. The reality TV star tied the knot with her husband Ryan Money (American businessman) after dating him for a while in the early 2000s.
In addition, the couple shares a daughter named Brielle Money who took birth in 2005. On March 30, 2020, Michelle Money told her followers to pray for her girl as she met with a horrible skateboarding accident.
Brielle is in a medically induced coma and fighting for her life. As per the source, she also suffered a fractured skull and severe brain trauma. Michelle is raising her kid as a single parent because she and Ryan took a divorce many years ago.
As of March 2020, Michelle is in a relationship with her longtime beau “Mike Weir” (Canadian professional golfer). They started dating each other in the summer of 2016. Mike plays on the PGA Tour. He has two children named Elle Weir and Lili Weir.
View this post on Instagram
Broken hearted that Brielles dad cannot be in here with me. He has been sitting in his car in the parking lot not knowing what else to do. Only one parent at a time per 24 hour period due to the virus. I do not think I am capable of leaving her but her dad needs time too. I’m a mess. She is doing well. Stable and pushing. This surgery will be very helpful. Thank you for the prayers. We feel them. We see them working. Thank you for the messages. All of them. I see them all. So does Ryan and Mike and our families. I’ll keep updating. #prayforbrie
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Michelle Money.|
|Profession||Actress, Reality TV Star, Hairstylist, and Social Media Personality.|
|Famously Known for||her appearance in shows like The Bachelor, Bachelor Pad, Bachelor in Paradise, etc.|
|Social Media Profiles||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/michellemoney/?
|Birthday (DOB)||September 28, 1980.|
|Place of Birth||Salt Lake City, Utah, United States.|
|Age (as of 2019)||39 years old.|
|Current Residence||Salt Lake City, Utah, United States.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Source of Income||Brand Endorsements, Paid Content, Sponsorship, and TV Shows & films.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1 million - $5 million US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Highest Qualification||High School Graduate.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Parents||Father: Scott Edward Cartwright.
Mother: Marjorie Abegg.
|Siblings||Sister: Denise Cartwright & Ann Bangerter.
Brother: Paul Cartwright, Jeffrey Cartwright & Douglas Cartwright.
|Husband||Ryan Money (ex-spouse).|
|Children||Daughter: Brielle Money.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-26-38.|
|Hair Color||Light Brown.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Ryan Gosling.
Actress: Emma Stone.
|Brands||Chanel, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Nars, etc.
|Best Cuisine||Continental Cuisine.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Michelle Money
- The Bachelor famed star was born to her parents in 1980 in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA (age 39 years old, as of 2019). Michelle Money celebrates her birthday on the 28th of September and her zodiac sign is Libra.
- Michelle’s father “Scott Edward Cartwright” passed away on 14 August 2011 at the age of 54.
- She is also very close to her mother “Marjorie Abegg” who is a homemaker.
- Furthermore, the actress has five siblings i.e. three brothers named Paul Cartwright, Jeffrey Cartwright & Douglas Cartwright and two sisters named Denise Cartwright & Ann Bangerter.
- In 2011, Money also had one of the major parts in the film called “Midway to Heaven” directed by Michael Flynn.
- It came out on 4 February 2011. She played the role of Carol Holly alongside Curt Doussett (as Ned Stevens), Kirby Heyborne (as David), Melanie Nelson (as Kate Stevens), etc.
- Moreover, some of her other popular projects are By Any Means, The Bachelor at 20: A Celebration of Love, and Bachelor in Paradise.
- She also has a self-entitled YouTube channel with more than 20,000 subscribers.
- The actress entertains her fans by uploading videos such as makeup, lifestyle, fashion, food, and much more.
- She also runs a collaborative YouTube channel named “MMandLShow” (78.6+ K subscribers). It is devoted to Vlogs, beauty and lifestyle tips.
- In fact, Michelle is also popular on Instagram with 275+ k followers.
- Michelle Money possesses a slim yet sexy figure with an average height of 5 ft 6 in (168 cm tall).
- Her weight is around 60 kg (132 lbs) and maintains her body by working out 5 days a week.
View this post on Instagram
This was two hours before the accident. We decided to put makeup on and go to the gas station and grab a drink. I told her I would let her drive my car in the parking lot as she is working on driving soon. She told me she was awesome at parking! ????Lol! (She lied) We have so much fun together! She is my favorite human! I can’t wait to hear her laugh again! Surgery went great. Her numbers are in a really good place. Two more days to let the brain swell up and monitor until taking her off of sedation to see what we find. Thank you again for the prayers. You will never know. ❤️#prayforbrie