Mia Kim (born in 1965) is an American General Manager, Public Figure, famous Personality, and Celebrity Partner from New York City. She is well recognized as a spouse of Daniel Dae Kim (American Actor and producer).
He first garnered success and fame after working in the American drama series called “Lost”. Daniel played one of the main roles as Jin-Soo Kwon. Later, the actor bagged n opportunity to play the character, Chin Ho Kelly, in Hawaii Five-0 show.
Some of his other popular projects are Saints Row series of video games, Angel, The Divergent Series: Insurgent, The Divergent Series: Allegiant, Mirai, Always Be My Maybe, Hellboy, etc.
As a producer, he owns and operates a production company called 3AD. His firm is lately producing the television series “The Good Doctor”.
Marriage with Spouse Daniel Dae Kim & Children
On June 12, 1993, Mia Kim tied the knot with her husband “Daniel Dae Kim” after dating him for a while. The couple is happily married for almost 27 years. During an interview, Daniel Dae Kim’s spouse told her audience that the secret of a long marriage is wisdom in listening.
Through her wedding, Mia gave birth to a pair’s two kids i.e. two sons named Jackson Kim and Zander Kim. On March 19, 2020, Kim’s spouse announced on his social media that he was diagnosed with Corona Virus.
As per the source, he contracted the disease while working on the sets of the television series “New Amsterdam” in New York City. The actor made the announcement with a 10-minutes long video on Instagram.
In addition, he also told his fans that he developed a scratchy throat while flying back to Hawaii. Daniel Dae then started to show other symptoms of COVID-19 such as body aches, fever, and chest tightness.
After the doctor suggested to him, he did the checking at a drive-thru testing center in Honolulu. He also self-isolated himself from his wife and children. As of now, the actor is doing fine and recovering from the illness.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Mia Haeyoung Rhee.|
|Profession||General Manager at Salvatore Ferragamo.|
|Famously Known as||being the wife of Daniel Dae Kim (American Actor and producer).|
|In the news for||Her husband was diagnosed with COVID-19.|
|Age (as of 2019)||54 years old.|
|Zodiac Sign||Not known.|
|Place of Birth||Connecticut, the United States of America.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Parents||Father: Dr. Chong Heon Rhee.
Mother: Youngsil Rhee.
|Boyfriend||Name not available.|
|Husband||Daniel Dae Kim.|
|Children||Sons: Jackson Kim and Zander Kim.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Ryan Gosling.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
Singer: Taylor Swift.
|Best Cuisine||Korean Cuisine.|
|Brands||Chanel, Prada, Nars, Louis Vuitton, etc.
|School||Local High School in Connecticut.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.70 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-26-36.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500,000 US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Source of Income||Working as a general manager.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Mia Kim
- Mia Haeyoung Rhee took birth in 1965 in Connecticut, the United States of America. Therefore, her age is 54 years old, as of 2019 and she is three years older than her partner.
- Daniel Dae Kim’s wife, Mia Kim never opened about her actual birthdate and birthplace on the internet.
- Her father “Dr. Chong Heon Rhee” served as a pulmonary specialist at Bridgeport (Conn.) Hospital. He originally belongs to Easton, Connecticut.
- Mia’s mother “Youngsil Rhee” passed away many years ago due to natural causes.
- After completing her secondary school education, the celebrity partner graduated from Smith College.
- Furthermore, she is currently working at Salvatore Ferragamo (Italian Fashion Brand) as a general manager.
- In the past, Mia Haeyoung Rhee served as a graphic designer in Manhattan for Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- There are no details about Mia Kim’s early life and siblings on the internet. But we will update our readers in the coming days.
View this post on Instagram
Tomorrow night I make my first appearance on television in what feels like forever! Hope you’ll tune in as we introduce Dr. Jackson Han into the world of @thegooddoctorabc. Though some of you may find him controversial, I appreciated the chance play a character who highlights the continuing challenges facing our residents, especially one Dr. Shaun Murphy. So happy and proud to join this talented ensemble and speak the words of our @gooddrwriters, led, of course, by @shorez, AND directed by our own #FreddieHighmore! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.