Melissa Lynn Henning-Camp (born October 7, 1979 – died February 5, 2001) was an American Homemaker, Famous Personality, and Celebrity Partner from Indiana. She is best known as the first spouse of Jeremy Camp (American singer and songwriter).
He describes himself as a contemporary Christian music singer. In 2000, the artist made his debut with an album “Burden Me”. Furthermore, Jeremy rose to fame after releasing his fifth studio album called “Beyond Measure” which has various hit songs including the track “Let It Fade”.
In his successful career, the singer released eleven albums. Four of them received gold RIAA certification. Moreover, Camp also got nominated for a Grammy Award in the category Best Pop/Contemporary Gospel Album in 2010.
He received this honor for his album, Speaking Louder Than Before. The singer also won five GMA Dove Awards and earned three American Music Awards nominations.
Marriage Life, Spouse Jeremy Camp & Children
On October 21, 2000, Melissa Lynn Henning-Camp tied the knot with her husband “Jeremy Thomas Camp” after dating him for a while. However, there are no details about their marriage venue on the internet.
Unfortunately, their married life ended soon as Melissa passed away on February 5, 2001. She died after the celebrity partner was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. At that time, the singer was just 23 years old and his spouse was 21-years-old at the time of her death.
Thomas Camp released songs such as “I Still Believe” and “Walk by Faith” in the memory of his first love. They didn’t share any kids together. Later, Jeremy Camp then wedded his second wife “Adrienne Liesching” (South African singer and songwriter) on December 15, 2003.
Adrienne is a former lead singer of “The Benjamin Gate” (the Christian pop-rock band). On September 25, 2004, the pair welcomed their first child, a daughter named Isabella “Bella” Rose Camp.
Then, Jeremy and Liesching welcomed their second girl, Arianne “Arie” Mae Camp on April 5, 2006). The couple’s son Egan Thomas Camp took birth on August 17, 2011.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Melissa Lynn Henning-Camp.|
|Famously Known as||being the first wife of Jeremy Camp (American singer and songwriter).|
|Birthday (DOB)||October 7, 1979.|
|Date of Death||February 5, 2001.|
|Cause of Death||Ovarian Cancer.|
|Age (as of 2001)||21 years old.|
|Place of Birth||Indiana, The USA.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
Mother: Janette Henning.
|Siblings||Sister: Heather Henning and Megan Henning.|
|Boyfriend||Name not available.|
|Husband||Jeremy Thomas Camp.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.70 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-26-34.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$100,000 US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Source of Income||Inherited from her spouse.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Leonardo DiCaprio.
Actress: Angelina Jolie.
|Best Cuisine||Continental Cuisine.|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
Some Hidden Facts about Melissa Lynn Henning-Camp
- Jeremy Camp’s wife stepped on this earth by taking birth on the 7th of October 1979. Her birthplace was Indiana, The United States of America. Melissa Lynn Henning-Camp aged 21 years old, as of 2001.
- Jeremy married Lynn Henning despite knowing that she was going to die soon.
- After their honeymoon, the doctor informed her that her cancer had spread all over her body.
- In fact, on March 13, 2020, a movie called “I Still Believe” was released which is based on Jeremy and Melissa’s love life.
- It was directed by Andrew Erwin and Jon Erwin. In addition, The actress Britt Robertson played the role of Melissa Henning.
- Moreover, K.J. Apa (New Zealand actor) performed as Jeremy Camp in the film. He is popular for acting as Archie Andrews in the CW drama series “Riverdale”.
- The other main casts of I Still Believe are Melissa Roxburgh as Heather Henning (Melissa’s sister), Gary Sinise as Tom Camp, Nathan Parsons as Jean-Luc La Joie, Shania Twain as Terry Camp, and much more.
- Her mother’s name is “Janette Henning” who is played by Tanya Christiansen in the movie.
- Melissa also had one more sibling named Megan Henning (performed by Hali Everette).
- Some of Jeremy’s other popular projects are I Will Follow, Reckless, Christmas: God With Us, Carried Me: The Worship Project, Stay, etc.
- Melissa Lynn Henning-Camp’s former husband and Adrienne Liesching were expecting a baby in 2009. But she suffered a miscarriage.