Meaghan Loveday (born in 1992) is a famous spouse. She is the wife of a Canadian sportsperson named Tanner Pearson. He is a famous professional ice hockey player. He has also been a part of teams like Los Angeles Kings and Pittsburgh Penguins. In NHL (National Hockey League) he plays for Vancouver Canucks. He has also received awards for his performance.
COVID-19 has affected the population of the whole world. There is no country which is left unaffected by this deadly virus. Just like other nations Canada is also facing the same problem. The government there is taking necessary steps to stop the spread of infection. This is the reason why there is a complete lockdown there. If anyone saw walking on the streets then the police can charge them with a fine of CAD 2000 and it can also include imprisonment.
In such a situation people are staying home and trying to spend time with their families. Tanner Pearson and his wife are also using this time to strengthen their relationship. He posted an image in which he can be seen cooking in his backyard.
Childhood, Parents, Siblings & Education
Meaghan Loveday was born in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada. She took birth there in the year 1982 (age 27 years; as in 2019). Her husband is also from the same city. There isn’t much information present about her but as usual, Wikicelebs.com has managed to find some.
We have discovered that her mother’s name is Tricia Loveday. She is an executive assistant at a company named Manulife.
Tanner Pearson’s spouse completed schooling from a private school after which her graduation happened at Conestoga College.
Marriage with Spouse Tanner Pearson & Children
The lady is married to a world-class player. After maintaining a relationship for years they finally decided to give their relation a name. This is when they got married. To be exact they tied the knot in the year 2018 on 14th August.
Now they both live in Vancouver, Canada. They also have a beautiful son. It has been almost two since they are married and they are living happily.
The lady is also present on Twitter by the username “@Meg_Pearson_”. Mr. Pearson is also present on social media and his Instagram account is followed by more than 30 k people. The couple lives a very simple life.
|Real Full Birth Name||Meaghan Loveday.|
|Famous as||Tanner Pearson's Wife.|
|Age (As of 2019)||27 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1992.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Kitchener, Ontario, Canada.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||N/a.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5'6".
Meters: 1.67 m.
Centimeters: 167.6 cm.
|Weight||Pounds: 141.09 lbs.
Kilograms: 64 Kg.
|Eye Color||Light Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Not known.
Mother: Tricia Loveday.
|Social media||Twitter: @Meg_Pearson_ (667 fans).
Instagram: meaghanapearson (911 followers).
|School||Local high school.|
|Alma Mater||Conestoga College.|
|Net worth (As in 2020)||$1-5 million.|
|Last Updated||7 May 2020 (©️ Copyright - Wikicelebs.com)|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Meaghan Loveday
- The lady herself is a housewife. Her job is to take care of her family and she does things more than perfectly. In Canada, she is very popular.
- They treat their ice hockey players like heroes. Meaghan’s husband is also a player.
- He started his journey in this sport when he was in school.
- Then he continued this in his college and now he is a player who performs in the National Hockey League (NHL).
- According to Wikicelebs.com Meaghan Loveday has a net worth of $1-5 million.
- His career in this game started in the year 2012. In his early years, he played for Pittsburgh Penguins.
- Then he moved to Los Angeles Kings and at present, he is the part of Vancouver Canucks.
- In 2015, Tanner Pearson suffered an ankle injury, and her wife who was his girlfriend at that time, helped him to recover.
- Pearson family is a pet lover and they have a dog.
- Meaghan Loveday is also present on Instagram but with a private account.
- Tanner Pearson’s wife is a close friend of Belanger Toffoli.
- She is also a very good cook and its one of her favorite activities.
- Tanner is trying to raise money for shelter homes in Canada to cope with the pandemic.
- Once someone paid for parking meter for Tanner’s car and helped him to avoid getting a ticket while he was not present at the scene.