|Bio & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Eric Wetlaufer.|
|Famous for the||CEO of the Hugo Boss Fashion Company.|
|Profession||CEO (Chief Executive Officer).|
|Date of Birth||1968.|
|Age (as of 2019)||51 years old.|
|Place of Birth||Germany.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Parents||Father: Not Known.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 177 cm.
Meters: 1.77 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 85 Kg.
Pounds: 187 lbs.
|Highest Qualification||Business Administration.
|Alma Mater||University of Hagen.
Maximilians University of Munich.
|Social Media||Not active.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$50 million Us Dollars (As of 2020).|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mark Langer
- Mark Langer is born in 1968 in Pforzheim City in Germany.
- His age is now 51 years old.
- According To the Record, he is a Married man.
- Langer wife name is Andrea Langer.
- He is the father of three children.
- Langer is 5 feet 9 inches tall and his weight is 70 kg.
- Langer eyes color is Black and He doesn’t have a hair on this head
- During the Berlin, Fashion Week 2019 at Motorwerk, Germany, He and his wife attend the HUGO fashion show.
- He completed his Degree in Business Administration at the Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich.
- From the University of Hagen, Mark Langer complete his Mechanical Engineering Course.
- In the year 1995, After completing his qualification Langer doing his first job as a Business consultant at McKinsey & Company in Munich.
- After approx two years, he gave Resigned from his first job.
- In the year 1997, He got a job as Financial Analysis Manager in Procter & Gamble American multinational consumer goods corporation Company Branch in Europe.
- After two years he got a better offer to his first job Company McKinsey & Company.
- He joins McKinsey headquarters New York in the year 2000 and starts working as a senior consultant and project manager.
- Hugo Boss’ CEO, Mark Langer has earned good amount of money from his career. His estimated Net-worth is around $50 million US Dollars.
- He joins the Hugo Boss fashion clothes company Germany as a Head of Finance & Accounting position.
- He got the Promotion and start working for two years as a Vice President Global in Hugo boss.
- In the Year 2010, He Became the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and board member of the Company Hugo Boss.
- he got the Promotion with his effort and excellent work and in the year 2016 finally, he became the CEO of the Hugo Boss Company on the Global level.
- While Working with his Current Company he is not associated with other companies.
- He is not active on any Social media Platform (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter).
- Mark doesn’t share any information about His childhood life and parent’s information.