Marichka Padalko (born February 26, 1976) is a Ukrainian journalist, anchor, Instagram star, television personality, and an athlete from Kyiv. She is working as a News anchor for 1+1 news for more than 20 years now. She is much known for her work and her feminist opinions.
1+1 News is a Ukrainian native language news channel that is exclusively owned by 1+1 Media Group with its Head office in Kyiv, Ukraine. This news channel is operating from the year 1995 and it is being headed by Alexander Rodnyansky.
Padalko has been the news headlines from 17th July in Ukraine and is being applauded for her dedication and die heart professionalism skills which are that she has continued with her show while her tooth fell when she was on the air.
Marichka was born in Kyiv, Ukraine, SSR, and the Soviet Union. As being a child she describes that getting a haircut done was one of the hardest things for her. She has done her graduation from Kyiv National Linguistic University, Ukraine.
As we don’t know much about her parents but we have come to know that she was very close to her grandmother Umanec Tamara Dmitrivna who dies at the age of 95 on 14th February 2020 as she has posted her grandmother picture on her Facebook timeline. Her grandfather Umancu Vasilu Andrijovicu died way before then her grandmother.
Her grandfather has devoted his whole life to music as she has shared her picture with her grandparents when she was 3 years old on her Instagram page.
She is married to Yehor Viktorovych Soboliev, who is a politician and runs a political party named Self Reliance. He is younger to his wife by a year as he was born on 26th February 1977. It’s a coincidence that both of them have their birthday on the same day.
- Full Name: Marichka Volodymyrivna Padalko.
- Nickname: Marichka.
- Profession: News Anchor and Journalist.
- Birthday: 26 February 1976.
- Age: 44 years (as of 2020).
- Ethnicity: Ukrainian.
- Religion: Orthodox Christian.
- Gender: Female.
- Sexuality: Straight.
- Horoscope: Pisces.
- Hobbies: Swimming, Cooking, Sports, Reading Books, and Traveling.
- Food Habits: Non-Vegan.
- Mother: Homemaker.
- Father: Businessman.
- Sister: Will update.
- Brother: Name not available.
- Grandmother: Umanec Tamara Dmitrivna.
- Grandfather: Umancu Vasilu Andrijovicu.
- Eye color: Dark Brown.
- Hair color: Brunette.
- Hair Type: Straight.
- Body Type: Hourglass.
- Feet & Inches: 5′ 7″
- Centimeters: 170 cm.
- Meters: 1.7 m.
- Kilograms: 62 kg.
- Pounds: 134 lbs.
- Highest Qualification: Graduate.
- Alma maters: Kyiv National Linguistic University and Florida State University.
- School: Public School in Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Contact: Email: [email protected]
Marichka is married to her husband Yehor Viktorovych Soboliev, who is a Politian and runs a political party named Self Reliance. She is elder to her own husband by a year. She was having a relationship before getting tying the knot to Yehor but we don’t have much knowledge about the same.
She is a mother to three children out of whom two are girls and one boy. Her elder daughter who is 13 years old is fond of dogs and dance; a son who is 11 years old is much into outdoor games and her younger daughter is 9 years old. She likes to stick which her mother while Marichka is cooking.
- Marital Status: Married.
- Past Affair(s): Names are not available.
- Boyfriend: None.
- Husband/Spouse: Yehor Viktorovych Soboliev.
- Daughter: Kateryna Soboliev and Mariya Soboliev.
- Son: Mykhailo Soboliev.
View this post on Instagram
ЗНО 25 червня може не стартувати. Цьогоріч ЗНО можуть скасувати через коронавірус, а потім і взагалі відмовитися від такого механізму вступу до ВИШів. Про таку небезпеку напередодні написав освітній омбудсмен. Сподіваюся, що цього ніколи не станеться!!! Руки геть від ЗНО!!!
Marichka has been working as a news anchor for the last 20 years and she found herself to be lucky in her profession. On 17th July 2020, one of the most unexpected things happened while she was on air her tooth fell out and didn’t even lose a beat of her news headlines which shows her sheer passion and dedication towards her profession.
On this thing her friend Nata Goncharova texted her saying “she reacted like she loses her teeth every day”. She thought it hasn’t been noticed by anyone as TSN has avoided putting this episode on their YouTube channel but a blogger named Elulka put this incident on her profile and from there it became viral on social media.
As being one of the fittest Journalists she has been on the cover page of a fitness magazine Dietika in March 2018. She has won an award for the Best Athlete 2019 and the “youngest in the history of European champion in water jumping”.
Marichka as being a news anchor she has quite well income. In the year 2019, her net worth was $50k -$2 Million, and in the year 2020, it has been $100k – $5 Million. Her income streams include news anchoring and a few brand endorsements like Nivea. After all the research we have come to know that she lives in a cottage but it’s still not confirmed whether she owns it or not.
- Net worth: $500,000 – $2 Million US Dollars, as of 2020.
- Income source: News anchoring and Brand Endorsements on Instagram.
- House: Lavish cottage in Ukraine.
- Cars collection: Audi, Ford Fiesta, and KIA Sportage.
Other Information about Marichka Padalko
- Padalko has been part of many marathons and runs and even won medals for that.
- Marichka always wanted to take part in dance competitions which were not possible as she was pregnant during that time period.
- Marichka is a reader and a translator to her translation work includes DON’T BELIEVE IN IT which is a translation from Ukrainian to English.
- In 2016 Marichka has taken a part in Kyiv half Marathon 2016 and ran up to 21 kilometers in 2 hours and 10 minutes.
- Furthermore, in the same year, Padalko has participated in another marathon Poltava half Marathon of 21 kilometers in 2 hours 5 minutes and 26 seconds.
- In 2017 Padalko participated in Kyiv Marathon 2017 of 41 kilometers in 4 hours 12 minutes and 3 seconds.
- Marichka as an active swimmer participated in Nation swim of 1000 meters in Bosphorus in 2018.
- The same year, Padalko participated in the AQUAMEN swimming competition which was about 3800 meters four times more than the nation swim.
- In 2018, Marichka also addressed the Parliament of Ukraine about the children combating cyberbullying.
- In 2019, she along with her husband participated in Tetriga Marathon in Riga which was about 21 kilometers long.
- Marichka Padalko lives a quite healthy lifestyle and diet her diet includes Asparagus, Funduk Kernels blueberries as a new addition to her dietary chart.
- She consumes a lot of baked stuff which is baked by her and is healthy. Her workout usually takes place in a Gym club names Podolskiy which is cleared from her post on Instagram dated 1 June.
- The journalist maintains her skin with NIVEA HYALURON CELLULAR FILLER. Her clothes are from brands Vivalon Coat, Papaya store, Bant Fashion, and Keybeauty.
View this post on Instagram
Сьогодні вранці ми разом з @runukraine_org робили ранкову зарядку онлайн разом з усіма, хто сумує за фітнесом. Скажу чесно, мої амбіції щодо домашніх тренувань на період карантину були значно більшими, а зараз – банально не вистачає часу на той обсяг вправ, якого би хотілося. Але намагаюсь не розслаблятися. Ви теж 😪?Хочете зробити мінімум вправ для всіх частин тіла, переходьте за посиланням в шапці профіля 🤸♀️