Maria Zulay Salaues (born in 1994) is a Bolivian Model, Former Spokesmodel, Social Media Personality, and Sportsperson Partner from Robore. She is well recognized as a spouse of Paul Pogba (French Professional Football Player).
He currently performs for the French national team and Manchester United (Premier League club). Furthermore, Paul started his career by joining the youth team of Ligue 1 side Le Havre in 2007.
In 2011, he started to play for Manchester United but his appearances were very limited. Later, in 2012, Pogba departed to an Italian team named Juventus on a free transfer. The footballer helped the club to win four consecutive Serie A titles.
In the following years, he won the Golden Boy award, Bravo Award, 2015 UEFA Team of the Year, the 2015 FIFA FIFPro World XI, and much more. In 2016, Paul returned to Manchester United.
In fact, he transferred with the world record transfer fee of £89.3 million. The football player bagged titles like the League Cup and the Europa League.
The 26-years-old model is in a romantic relationship with her boyfriend “Paul Labile Pogba”. The couple launched their love life back in 2017. In fact, Maria Zulay Salaues garnered worldwide attention after she came out as Paul’s lover.
During the 2018 Football World Cup, the model also traveled to Russia along with her partner. Paul Pogba’s spouse, Maria cheered and supported him during each of his matches. In addition, there were rumors that the pair engaged each other in a private ceremony.
However, neither of them ever confirmed or revealed these speculations on social media. But later Maria Zulay eventually announced that she married her husband, Paul in a private ceremony.
Their secret wedding arose after she changed her last name on Instagram. Maria Salaues and Pogba share a son (name not available) together. She and her family live in Manchester, England.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Maria Zulay Salaues.|
|Profession||Model, Former Spokesmodel, and Social Media Personality.|
|Famously Known as||being the wife of Paul Pogba (French Professional Football Player).|
|Age (as of 2020)||26 years old.|
|Zodiac Sign||not known.|
|Place of Birth||Robore, Bolivia.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Current Residence||Manchester, England, The United Kingdom.|
|Social Media Profiles||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zulaypogba/?
|Parents||Father: Ricardo Salaues.
Mother: Karla Antelo.
|Siblings||Sister: Gabriela Salaues and Carla Salaues.
|School||Local High School.|
|College||The University of Bolivia.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 58 Kg.
Pounds: 127 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-25-36.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Husband||Paul Labile Pogba.|
|Children||Two kids including a son.|
|Boyfriend||Name not available.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500,000 US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Source of Income||Brand Endorsements, Paid Content, Sponsorship, and Modeling Projects.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Johnny Depp.
Actress: Natalie Portman.
Singer: Taylor Swift.
|Brands||Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Tarte, Gucci, Nars, etc.
|Best Cuisine||Mexican Cuisine.|
Some Hidden Facts about Maria Zulay Salaues
- Maria Zulay Salaues Antelo was born in 1994 (age 25 years, as in 2019) in Robore, Bolivia is now based in the United States of America.
- The model’s parents are Ricardo Salaues (father) and Karla Antelo (mother).
- Moreover, Paul Pogba’s wife has two sisters named Gabriela Salaues and Carla Salaues who work as models.
- After completing her high school education, she graduated from the University of Bolivia. She received a Bachelors’s degree in Business Administration.
- Later, she moved to Miami, the USA in order to pursue her career in the fashion industry.
- She then worked with various big brands, campaigns, TV commercials, advertisements, and much more.
- The model also worked in both the USA and Bolivia as a model.
- Furthermore, she even remained Miss Expobelleza in 2012.
- Salaues Antelo also worked as the spokesmodel for Ipanema Sandals.
- At that time, Maria Zulay Salaues also worked as a part-time real estate agent in California, USA.