Laura Gallacher (born June 28, 1987) is a Scottish-English Businesswoman, Blogger, Former Restaurateur, Internet Personality, and Celebrity Partner from London. She is well identified as a spouse of Russell Brand (English comedian, actor, and radio host).
He is also working as an author and activist. Furthermore, Brand first rose to success after starring as the host of Big Brother’s Big Mouth from 2004 to 2007. As an actor, he is best known for his role as Flash Harry in the 2007 film “St Trinian’s”.
Later, his performance in the romantic comedy-drama “Forgetting Sarah Marshall” as Aldous Snow also appreciated by fans a lot.
He then acted in “Get Him to the Greek” in 2010 alongside Jonah Hill (American actor and comedian). Some of the other popular Russell’s projects are Despicable Me, Arthur, Despicable Me 2, The Trews, etc.
— Russell Brand (@rustyrockets) March 13, 2020
Wedding with Spouse Russell Brand & Children
In 2015, Laura Gallacher became seriously involved with her then-boyfriend, Russell Edward Brand. Earlier, she launched a romantic affair with him back in 2007. However, the couple had on and off relationships with each other for several years.
On August 26, 2017, Laura tied the knot with her husband in a private ceremony. Earlier, in November 2016, their first child i.e. a daughter named Mabel Brand took birth. The couple’s wedding ceremony took place in Henley-on-Thames.
Then, in July 2018, Gallacher and Russell welcomed their second girl (name not available). She is Brand’s second wife. He previously dated and later married Katy Perry (American singer, songwriter, and television judge) on October 23, 2010.
On 30 December 2011, the comedian filed for divorce and cited irreconcilable differences. Later, from 2013 to 2014, he started dating his girlfriend “Jemima Khan” (TV/Film/Documentary Producer).
She worked as an editor of the New Statesman. As per the source, Russell Edward cheated on her and the broke up in September 2014.
— Russell Brand (@rustyrockets) March 7, 2020
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Laura Gallacher.|
|Profession||Businesswoman, Blogger, Former Restaurateur, and Internet Personality.|
|Famously Known as||being the wife of Russell Brand (English comedian, actor, and radio host).|
|Birthday (DOB)||June 28, 1987.|
|Age (as of 2019)||32 years old.|
|Place of Birth||Virginia Water, England, United Kingdom.|
|Current Residence||London, England, United Kingdom|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Social Media Profiles||Instagram: Has a private account.
|Parents||Father: Bernard Gallacher.
Mother: Lesley Gallacher.
|Siblings||Sister: Kirsty Jane Gallacher.
|School||Local High School.|
|College||Name not available.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-26-34.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Husband||Russell Edward Brand.|
|Children||two daughters including Mabel Brand.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1.2 million US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Source of Income||having her own business of clothing.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Ryan Gosling.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
Singer: Taylor Swift.
|Brands||Prada, Chanel, Gucci, Nars, Louis Vuitton, etc.
|Favorite Color||Tan or Coffee.|
|Favorite Applications||TikTok and Instagram.|
Some Hidden Facts about Laura Gallacher
- Russell Brand’s Wife happily celebrates her birthday on the 28th of June. She was born to her mom & dad in the year 1987 in Virginia Water, England, United Kingdom.
- Hence, the celebrity partner, Laura Gallacher’s age is 37 years old, as of 2019.
- Laura’s father “Bernard Gallacher” is a Scottish former professional golfer. He won titles such as 1967 Scottish Amateur Open Stroke Play Championship, 1968 Sir Henry Cotton Rookie of the Year, etc.
- Her mother “Lesley Gallacher” is a homemaker.
- She also has an elder sister named “Kirsty Jane Gallacher” (British television presenter and model).
- Laura grew up on the Wentworth Estate in Surrey.
- The family moved to Virginia Water, England from Edinburgh, Scotland when her dad started working at Wentworth Golf Club.
- Gallacher has a cousin named Stephen Gallacher who is also a golfer.
- In the initial days of her career, she started working at the Moral Fox restaurant.
- Moreover, she also helped in launching “Electric Diner”. It is a posh restaurant for the Soho House Group.
- As a businesswoman, she has her own brand where she sells clothes.
- Laura Gallacher’s husband started dating Perry after meeting the singer at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards.
- In fact, they became engaged during their trip to India in December 2009. Katy and Brand wedded in a Hindu ceremony held near the Ranthambhore tiger sanctuary in Rajasthan, India.
- The singer’s 2012 autobiographical documentary, Katy Perry: Part of Me, revealed that their career schedules and for not being ready to have Kids mainly ended their marriage.
— Russell Brand (@rustyrockets) March 11, 2020