Karen Laine is an American businesswoman, former defense attorney, and a TV personality who is known for her appearance in the shows such as Good Bones which was aired 2016 – 2018, Brother vs. Brother in the year 2018, etc.
The Good Bones was a show which used to air on HGTV in America with a running time of 43 minutes having 5 seasons starring Laine and her girl Mina Starsiak Hawk, who used to work as a waitress.
Before, the show’s mother-daughter team set up a home décor company and named it “Two Chicks and a Hammer at Fountain Square.
The businesswoman was born with the name of Karen Elaine Thompson on 8th August 1962 at Richmond, Indiana, the United States where she even resides till now. As of her mother, father and siblings are anonymous, and not much information available as of now.
Karen Laine attended a local high school and after that went to the University of Indiana to fulfill her dreams and graduated in law, after which she appeared for her Bar Exams and got passes with flying colors achieving the job of the lawyer where she got promotions till the post of attorney of the city.
- Full name: Karen Laine.
- Nickname: Karen.
- Date of Birth: 08 August 1962.
- Birthplace: Richmond, Indiana, USA.
- Current City: Indianapolis, USA.
- Age: 58 years (as per 2020).
- Horoscope: Leo.
- Gender: Female.
- Sexuality: Heterosexual.
- Nationality: American.
- Ethnicity: White.
- Father: Businessman.
- Mother: Homemaker.
- Brother: will update soon.
- Sister: unknown.
- Highest Qualification: Graduate in Law.
- College/University: University of Indiana.
- Instagram: kelaine217
As of her personal life of this attorney she has been a continuous hookup lover while being with quite many people.
But in the end, she is married and settled with a gentleman she wanted to be with her long time boyfriend Roger, for the first time she posted a picture on her Instagram was in the year 2017, after which he became quite frequent in her pictures.
They share a really good romantic bond with each other and travel together for most of the time. Karen in total got hitched four times which is quite not a normal scene for any human. Her first spouse was named Randy which whom she shared with whom she had a girl child named Kelsy.
After this, Karen Laine got into another male mentioned as Casey Starsiak with whom she had three kids in total out of which Mina Starsiak is one and her most favorite daughter among all three with whom she is running her home renovation business.
After getting separated she got engaged to Mick and after leaving him too, she finally wedlock with her long time lover Roger.
- Marital Status: Married.
- Past Affairs: Will update soon.
- Boyfriend: Mick (former Fiance).
- Husband: Randy (ex-hubby) and Roger (present partner).
- Son: Tad Starsiak.
- Daughter: Kelsy and Mina Starsiak.
- Pets: Dogs and Cat.
Physical Stats & More
- In Feet & Inches: 5’ 5”.
- In Centimeter: 167 cms.
- In Meters: 1.67 m.
- In Kilogram: 60 kgs.
- In Pounds: 132 lbs.
- Eye color: Blue.
- Hair color: Blonde.
- Skin complexion: Extreme Fair.
- Hair type: Straight.
- Body type: Pear Shaped.
- Figure measurements: 34-27-35.
Laine gave a kick start to her career with the job of a lawyer which she earned for herself after clearing the Bar Council Examinations where she got her promotion with her hard work and dedication to the post of attorney in the city.
When Karen Laine got fed up from her regular routine and was having quite a lot of free she got into a hobby of renovating her own home. This hobby of her got collaborated with her girl Mina Starsiak and ended up setting up a business together which they named “Two Chicks and a Hammer”. Before getting the idea of opening a company she used to work as a waitress.
After getting one step ahead they ended running their own home renovating show named Good Bones. The show was aired on HGTV featuring this mother-daughter duo, and her son Tad Starsiak; along with the cast that included Austin Aynes and Cory Miller too. This show had five seasons with a running time of 43 minutes.
On 7th June 2019, the show got into season five, which has been premiering from 9th June 2019. Then other businesses that they run other then the show which is mentioned above as Two Chicks and a Hammer actually features a wine and beer bar along with a table for the laptop use, whereas the show is about the renovating buildings, houses, etc.
- Profession: Home renovator and TV personality.
- Net Worth: US$600k.
- Salary: US$200k.
- House: a lavish house in Indianapolis.
Other Random Information about Karen Laine
- Laine likes to keep herself fit and she is a cycling lover even after being in her late 50’s she is as active as of a teen.
- Karen is a pet lover she owns a cat and a dog whom she took care of like her own family members.
- This former attorney even runs an online Instagram page for her business which she operates with her mother which is named Two Chicks District Co. which is indulged in the manufacturing of home décor items.
- Karen Laine is really into the botanical stuff, such as Thai basil, etc. she loves plants and trees, we can say that she is an environmentally friendly and nature lover which use as an aesthetical touch during her renovation projects.
Have a look: Wiki & Bio of Fun To Grow On Star – Mika Abdalla
- Laine has been seen sitting on chairs inside an artificial pond that is manmade while holding soft toys shaped into the shark while having a broad smile on her face during the shark week.
- On 19 March 2020, this 50’s old lady was spotted donating her blood as of for a social cause during this pandemic, as she posted a picture for the same for her Instagram.
- Karen is really into social work as she had organized a program for raising the funds which were named Scott Long’s Comedy Fundraiser on the 28 of February, she is doing her bit of work to make the world a better place to live in.
- Karen Laine can be the old lady in her late 50’s but she is really a kid at heart, on the eve of New Year she ticked off one her resolutions about being dressed up as of a mermaid.