Judith Scheff (born May 5, 1941) was the ex-wife of the actor named Brian Dennehy. They were together from 1959-1974 but after that, they both parted their ways after divorce. The lady was a kindergarten teacher who died at the age of 75. Her husband is was quite famous in Hollywood as he has worked in numerous shows and movies.
On 15th April 2020 news came that he died. He has sepsis which caused him cardiac arrest as reports suggest he was at a hospital in New Haven, Connecticut during his last moments.
Now as he died many want to know that how his life was with his first wife Judith so in this article we will talk only about her and will try to make you about her life and other important facts.
It is with heavy hearts we announce that our father, Brian passed away last night from natural causes, not Covid-related. Larger than life, generous to a fault, a proud and devoted father and grandfather, he will be missed by his wife Jennifer, family and many friends. pic.twitter.com/ILyrGpLnc3
— Elizabeth Dennehy (@dennehyeliza) April 16, 2020
Childhood, Parents, Siblings & Education
In Mineola, Long Island Judith Scheff took birth in a middle-class Christian family in 1941 on 5th May. Judith grew was the only sister to his brothers named Boyd and Gerard. His father and mother are David Scheff & Muriel respectively.
She was a quiet bookish right from her childhood but along with this she also used to participate in other school activities. In the year 1960, she completed her schooling from school named Mineola High School.
After this, Brian Dennehy’s ex-spouse did her graduation from Hofstra University and one thing that we came to know is that she was also a member of the Hofstra cheerleading team. Because of her studious nature, she also did masters from the same University.
|Real Full Birth Name||Judith Scheff.|
|Age (As of 2015)||74 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||May 5, 1941.|
|Death||November 16, 2015.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Mineola, Long Island.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Taurus.|
|House Location||New York.|
|Height (Tall)||Meters: 1.62 m.
Feet & Inches: 5'4".
Centimeters: 162.5 cm.
|Weight||Kilograms: 65 Kg.
Pounds: 143.3 lbs.
|Parents||Father: David Scheff.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband||1. Brian Dennehy (1959–1974).
2. Gregory W. Carman (August 26, 1994-present).
|Kids||1. Kathleen Dennehy.
2. Deirdre Dennehy.
3. Elizabeth Dennehy.
4. Gregory Jr.
|School||Mineola High School.|
|Alma Mater||Hofstra University.|
|Net worth (As in 2020)||$1-1.5 million.|
Personal life, Spouse Brian Dennehy & children
People usually remember her as the ex-wife of the popular actor Brian Dennehy. Many people are there who do not know much about their years of relationship and how they got in love with each other.
The couple belongs to the same place and even did their schooling from the same high school. As we came to know Brian was in college when she first got pregnant and after this, they both made their decision to marry each other.
In 1959 on 21st August they married each other and let me make you aware that she was only 18 years old at that time.
They both together parented 3 kids named Kathleen, Deirdre and Elizabeth Dennehy. They spent 15 beautiful years of married life which ended after their divorce in 1974.
After 20 years in the year 1994 on 26th August, Judith Scheff married another man named Gregory W. Carman who was a respected judge and worked for the United States of International Court. With Gregory, Judith gave birth to 4 kids named Gregory Jr., John, Jim and Mira.
In 1988, Brian Dennehy married his second wife named “Jennifer Arnott“. From this marriage, this couple became parents of 2 children i.e. a son Cormack Dennehy and a daughter Sarah Dennehy.
Some Lesser Known Facts about Judith Scheff
- There is a kindergarten school in Harlem, New York named “P.S. 112M”, here Judith Scheff served as a teacher for nearly 20 years.
- As we came to know she loved to surround herself with kids and teach. Her net worth is measured to be somewhere between $1-1.5 million.
- Her first husband was an artist and has worked in movies like “Looking for Mr. Goodbar”, “Split Image”, “Never Cry Wolf” and many others.
- We can also name some shows like “Kojak”, “Lanigan’s Rabbi”, “The Fitzpatricks”, “M*A*S*H” and a lot of others. Judith’s daughter Elizabeth Dennehy is also an actress and earned a name for herself in Hollywood.
- Now let’s come to her second husband Gregory W. Carman. He was a judge and also a politician who was associated with “Republicans”.
- In the year 1983, Ronald Reagan Appointed Greg as the Judge of US court of International trades and at this position, he served till 2014.
- Judith Scheff died in 2015 on 16th April and mass funeral happened at St. Thomas Episcopal Church, New York, USA.
- There is a school named “The Hagedorn Little Village School” which is for special children, Judith uses to make frequent donations to this school.
- Gregory W. Carman recently died in 2020 on April 5, 1983.
- Brian Dennehy’s wife was a book lover and was also a member of a book club.
- The lady had a lot of money but she always remained humble and sober in her life.
- Judith Scheff was 5 ft 4 in tall height lady who had golden and short hairs.
- In an interview, Elizabeth Dennehy expressed that it was her mother’s dream to see her working as an actress.