Jo Eun Jung (born March 25, 1994) is a South Korean Former Television Presenter, Reporter, and Celebrity Partner from Seoul. In April 2020, she garnered immense popularity after coming out as a spouse of So Ji Sub (South Korean actor and singer).
He first rose to fame after playing one of the lead roles in the TV series What Happened in Bali (2004). The actor performed the character named Kang In-Wook. The same year, So also acted in a hit show called “I’m Sorry, I Love You”.
He played the main role as Cha Moo-hyuk alongside Im Soo-Jung, Jung Kyung-ho, Seo Ji-young, etc. His performance as Lee Cho-in / Oh Kang-ho in the “Cain and Abel” program also appreciated by fans a lot.
Some of Sub’s other popular projects are Master’s Sun, Oh My Venus, Phantom, Rough Cut, My Secret Terrius, One Sunny Day, Music Camp, A Company Man, Be with You, and much more.
Married Life, Spouse So Ji Sub & Children
On April 07, 2020, it was announced by So Ji’s agency that Jo Eun Jung tied the knot with her husband in a private ceremony. The couple registered their marriage on Tuesday morning.
Moreover, they decided to celebrate the happiest moment of their lives with their families only. But the statement didn’t give many details about their wedding ceremony in order to maintain the privacy of Jo Eun who is a non-celebrity.
The pair first met each other when the reporter took his interview for SBS’s “E-news Exclusive” in March 2018. He promoted his film “Be With You” at that time. Later, they exchanged phone numbers and eventually built closeness.
In May 2019, the actor confirmed his relationship with his girlfriend Jung. She is 17 years younger than her spouse who is 42-years-old as of 2019. The love birds keep their love life away from any limelight. So Ji Sub’s spouse is living along with him in their residence.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Jo Eun Jung.|
|Profession||Former Television Presenter and Reporter.|
|Famously Known as||being the wife of So Ji Sub (South Korean actor and singer).|
|In the news for||On April 07, 2020, she got married to her husband in a private ceremony.|
|Birthday (DOB)||March 25, 1994.|
|Age (as of 2020)||26 years old.|
|Place of Birth||Seoul, South Korea.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Current Residence||Seoul, South Korea.|
|Parents||Father: Will update.
|School||Local High School.|
|College||Ewha Woman's University.|
|Husband||So Ji Sub.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-26-34.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$200,000 US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Source of Income||As a presenter for E-news Exclusive and One Night of Entertainment.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Lee Min-ho.
Actress: Kim Tae-hee.
Musical Group: Blackpink.
|Brands||Chanel, Gucci, Nars, Louis Vuitton, Tarte, etc.
|Best Cuisine||Continental Cuisine.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Jo Eun Jung
- Jo Eun Jung was born to her parents in 1994 (age 26 years; as in 2020) in Seoul, South Korea. Her birthday falls on the 25th of March and Jung’s zodiac sign is Aries.
- We have no details about her father, mother, and siblings but we will update our readers very soon.
- Furthermore, So Ji Sub’s wife completed her school education from a local high school in Seoul.
- Then, Jo enrolled in Korean Dance Department in one of the top universities.
- The celebrity partner earned a bachelors’ degree from one of the private colleges in South Korea named Ewha Woman’s University.
- As of her career, Jung joined SBS’s “One Night of Entertainment” in November 2016.
- Later, she made her television debut as a reporter and worked on various gaming programs on OGN.
- Jo used to actively work as a reporter on SBS’s “E-news Exclusive” for several years. But she quit her job at the end of 2018.
- After entering in a relationship with her boyfriend, the former TV presenter quit her job.
- Jo Eun Jung also deleted all of her official accounts from Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.