Jewel May Lobaton (born in 1977) is a Filipino Former Beauty Pageant Titleholder and Politician Partner from Bacolod. She is best known as the first wife of Koko Pimentel (Filipino politician and legislator).
He is currently serving as a Senator of the Philippines. Furthermore, Koko also remained the 28th Senate President of the Philippines. He served on this position from 2016 to 2018.
The politician started his career back in the early 1990s as a lawyer. From 1995 to 1998, Pimentel worked as a commissioner on the National Youth Commission. Later, he became the professor for the University of the East College of Law.
Wedding with Spouse Koko Pimentel & Children
The 42-years-old Jewel May Lobaton tied the knot with her husband “Aquilino Martin de la Llana Pimentel III” back in January 2000. Their wedding ceremony was a private affair that took place in the presence of friends and family.
However, the couple never mentioned anything about their love life, marriage date & venue on the internet. They share two children together i.e. two sons named Aquilino Martin Emmanuel L. Pimentel VI and Aquilino Justo L. Pimentel VII.
In 2012, Aquilino Martin and Jewel May parted their ways and took a divorce. Later, the politician married his second wife “Kathryna Yu-Pimentel” in October 2018 at the Coconut Palace. Koko Pimentel’s spouse also works as a political figure.
As of March 2020, she serves as the Chairperson of PDP Cares. Kathryna is also a chef and used to manage her catering and restaurant business. March 25, 2020, Koko Pimentel revealed that he tested positive for the coronavirus disease.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Jewel May Lobaton.|
|Profession||Former beauty Pageant Titleholder.|
|Famously Known as||being the ex-wife of Koko Pimentel (Filipino politician and legislator).|
|In the news for||her ex-husband announced on March 25, 2020, that he got coronavirus.|
|Age (as of 2019)||42 years old.|
|Place of Birth||Bacolod, the Philippines.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Current Residence||The Philippines.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-25-38.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Husband||Aquilino Martin de la Llana Pimentel III (ex-spouse).|
|Children||Sons: Aquilino Martin Emmanuel L. Pimentel VI and Aquilino Justo L. Pimentel VII.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$200,000 US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Source of Income||Brand Endorsements and Sponsorship.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Jericho Rosales.
Actress: Marian Rivera.
Some Hidden Facts about Jewel May Lobaton
- Jewel May Lobaton was born in the family of the middle-class in 1977 (age 42 years old, as in 2019) in Bacolod, the Philippines.
- There are no details about her father, mother, and siblings on the internet but we will update our readers very soon.
- Koko Pimentel’s wife became the first runner up of Binibining Pilipinas 1998 (Miss Philippines 1998).
- The event took place on March 15, 1998, at the Araneta Coliseum.
- Moreover, a total of 29 candidates participated in the beauty competition and Olivia Tisha deCarlos Silang was crowned as a winner.
- Because of citizenship issues, she later had to resign.
- Jewel May Lobaton then replaced her as a winner of the Binibining Pilipinas 1998.
- In fact, she also won special awards in the category named Best In Evening Gown and Miss PAL Sunniest Personality.
- Her ex-husband told in the interview that he got the virus while talking with a resource person during a Senate session last March 5, 2020.
- At the time of his diagnosis, he had visited the Makati Medical Center. The politician was there in order to be with his second partner who was in labor.
- Later, the hospital issued a statement criticizing him for not following the hospital’s home quarantine protocol.
- Standing at a tall height of 5 ft 8 in (1.73 m), Jewel May Lobaton possesses a slim figure. She weighs around 60 kg (132 lbs).