Jeff Grosso (born April 28, 1968 – died March 31, 2020) is an American Former Skateboarder and Host from Glendale, California. He is famous for being one of the legendary skateboarders in the USA.
In fact, Jeff whose real full birth name was Jeffrey Blaine Grosso also remained the king of ‘vert. Furthermore, the skateboarder worked as a host of Vans’ Love Letters To Skateboarding.
In his successful career, he suffered numerous surgeries but loved skateboarding especially on a vert ramp. According to official reports, he developed a serious addiction to pain pills after suffering various injuries.
During an interview, he told his fans that it took lots of time for him to overcome his addiction. His show Vans’ Love Letters To Skateboarding started in 2011.
Death & Cause
On March 31, 2020, Jeff Grosso suddenly passed away at the age of 51. His death news was first disclosed by the Skateboarding Transworld. However, they didn’t release further details on the internet.
The magazine company revealed that the skateboarder died in his home in Costa Mesa, California, USA. Moreover, Michael Burnett of Thrasher magazine also confirmed the news of his passing with a tribute.
He wrote on his Instagram that it was very heartbreaking to say goodbye to a beloved friend, verticalist, and commentator. In fact, Jeffrey’s fellow skateboarders, Tony Hawk, also posted about his sudden demise where he said that he was very lucky to skate alongside Grosso.
Earlier, Jeffrey Blaine Grosso tried suicide at his mother’s residence in Arizona, USA. He overdosed three times on heroin but not intentionally.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Jeffrey Blaine Grosso.|
|Profession||Former Skateboarder and Host.|
|Famously Known as||worked as a host of Vans’ Love Letters To Skateboarding.|
|Social Media Profiles||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/grossosucks/?
|Birthday (DOB)||April 28, 1968.|
|Date of Death||March 31, 2020.|
|Age (as of 2020)||51 years old.|
|Place of Birth||Glendale, California, United States.|
|Current Residence||Costa Mesa, California, USA.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Girlfriend||Name not available.|
|Children||Daughter: Oliver Grosso.|
|Highest Qualification||High School Drop-out|
|School||Local High School in California.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 6' 2".
Centimeters: 185 cm.
Meters: 1.85 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 98 Kg.
Pounds: 216 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||46-34-42.|
|Shoe Size (US)||12.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Johnny Depp.
Actress: Charlize Theron.
|Hobbies||Movies, Skateboarding, Music, and Traveling.
|Best Cuisine||Chinese Food.|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Australia.|
|Source of Income||Hosted Vans’ Love Letters To Skateboarding.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$650,000 US dollars (As of 2020).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Jeff Grosso
- Born on April 28, 1968, Jeff Grosso is originally from Glendale, California, the United States of America. He was aged 51 years old, as of 2020.
- At the age of 5, he developed an interest in skateboarding after his mom bought a skateboard for him.
- Later, Jeff entered his first competition when he was 12 years old and won.
- Jeffrey is a high school drop-out and never completed his education.
- He was doing absolutely fine one day prior to his death.
- In fact, he also posted a video on his official Instagram where he has over 136,000 followers.
- As per the source, Jeff was living with his son “Oliver Grosso” who is 8 years old in Costa Mesa, California, USA.
- Relationship status: he married his ex-wife Vanessa in 2010 after dating her for a while. They got separated in 2018.
- Through their affair, the couple produced a child i.e. Oliver in 2012.
- He and Oliver seemed to be very close to each other. The skateboarder often uploaded pictures and videos with his kid.
- Jeffrey Blaine Grosso entertained his audience majorly by posting about skateboarding, personal lifestyle, and Oliver.
- Together, they even went local skate park together, visited boogie-boarding, and played soccer.
- His ex-spouse Vanessa also suffered from drug addiction and now she is completely clean.