Jason Oppenheim (born 12 April 1977) is a realtor based in California, USA. He is a millionaire agent who is considered as the Number 1 luxury real estate agent in Los Angeles (LA). His identical twin brother is also involved in this business with him. They both are the owners of Oppenheim Group.
He sells luxury properties to rich people which mostly include celebrities. Actually he has a whole team of property agents.
On Netflix, they have a show named “Selling Sunset”. On 22nd May the second season of the show got released. In this, you can see them making new deals with their super-rich clients.
Childhood, Parents, Siblings & Education
In a Jewish family of Palo Alto, California, USA, Jason Oppenheim (age 43 years; as in 2020) took birth in the year 1977 on 12th April.
We came to know from a trusted source that in the year 1889 his grandfather named Jacob Stern moved with his family to Hollywood.
When he got old enough, his parents made the admission to Mission San Jose High School. After high school graduation in the year 1997, he took admission in the University of California.
He did a Bachelor of Arts in Political science which got completed in the year 2000.
After that, he went for his doctorate from UC Berkeley School of Law which completed in the year 2003.
He has a brother named Brett Oppenheim. Names of his mother and father are yet unknown.
From the very beginning, Selling Sunset’s famed Star stayed focused on his career. We need not say how successful he is. But there is a thing which everybody wants to know and that is the name of his girlfriend/wife.
To be honest, in 2020 he is maintaining a bachelor’s life. He is single and has no lady in his life. This is all that his lifestyle and social media handle explain.
He lives a luxury life and any girl would be more than happy to be with such an influential person. In terms of his internet presence, he has 262 k Insta followers.
Physical Measurements, Appearance & More
Looking at him for the first time you will observe that he isn’t much tall. If you were curious to know about his physical measurements then let me tell you that Jason is 5’5″ (165.09 cm) tall and 77 kg (169.756 lbs.) heavy.
He and his brother Brett Oppenheim are so identical that sometimes it becomes hard to spot them. Jason keeps stubble. He has brown eyes and a bald head. Oppenheim only wears high-quality suits as it is what his profession demands.
|Real Full Birth Name||Jason Oppenheim.|
|Age (As of 2020)||43 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||12 April 1977.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Palo Alto, California.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Aries.|
|House Location||West Hollywood, California, United States.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5'5".
Meters: 1.65 m.
Centimeters: 165.09 cm.
|Weight||Pounds: 169.7 lbs.
Kilograms: 77 Kg.
|Eye Color||Light Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Not known.
Mother: Not available.
|Social media||Instagram: jasonoppenheim (262 k followers).|
|Favourite artist||Tom Cruise.|
|School||Mission San Jose High School.|
|Alma Mater||1. University of California.
2. Berkeley; UC Berkeley School of Law.
|Profession||Real Estate Broker and Attorney.|
|Cars||Rolls Royce Wraith and many more.|
|Net worth (As in 2020)||$50 million.|
|Last Updated||23 May 2020 (©️ Copyright - Wikicelebs.com)|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Jason Oppenheim
- After the completion of studies, he started working at a law firm named O’Melveny & Myers LLP which is based in California, USA.
- He worked here for a period of 5 years and 2 months until the year 2007.
- After this, he along with his partner started working as a real estate agent Joyce Rey.
- They made records in the year 2012 after selling the properties worth $300 million.
- In August 2013, Selling Sunset’s reality TV Star started his own group named Oppenheim which deals in high-class properties.
- The houses and mansions he sells starts from $5 million and which can easily go above $50 million.
- When he began this business his brother also came with him. Now they both are owners of leading real estate businesses.
- He has a team of agents who work or him. Most of them are ladies and are very efficient in their job.
- A series is also made which goes by the name “Selling Sunset” on Netflix.
- After the success of season one, season two also started streaming in 2020.
- After working for years and making wonderful deals Jason has created a net worth of $50 million as in 2020. He is also a car lover and is said to have expensive old cars.
- He loves to spend money and recently he bought 400 years old German Bible.
- On 6 March 2020, he sold a worth $7.9 million mansion in Sunset Strip.
- In total, he has visited almost 75 countries.
- The lady named Mary Fitzgerald which appears on his show is married to Romain Bonnet.
- His clients include people like Chris McGurk, Taye Diggs, Kris Humphries, Jessica Alba, and Dakota Johnson.
- The entrepreneur always travels on a charter plane.
- He owns luxury colors like Rolls Royce Wraith and Ferraris.