Jason Kolsevich (born in 1983) is an American Entrepreneur, Director, and Famous Personality’s Spouse from Washington, D.C. He is well recognized as Paula Reid‘s spouse who is an American journalist and lawyer.
She is famous for working as a CBS White House Correspondent. As per the source, Paula covered the Hillary Clinton 2016 presidential campaign. In her successful career, the journalist also reported the Special Counsel investigation of Robert Mueller.
Furthermore, Reid also covers various topics including the legal affairs, the Justice Department, and the White House.
In April 2020, she garnered immense popularity after questioning US President Donald Trump on his lack of preparedness for the coronavirus crisis. The event took place at the daily Trump press briefings.
The journalist asked Trump about the fact that why the administration had been so slow in order to respond to the SARS-CoV-2 outbreak. Paula served several news broadcasts such as CBS Evening News, Face the Nation, CBS This Morning, etc.
Married Life, Spouse & Children
In April 2018, Jason Kolsevich tied the knot with his wife “Paula Reid” in a private ceremony. However, the couple keeps their personal life away from any limelight. But they married in an intimate ceremony held at the Mansion on Turner Hill in Ipswich, Massachusetts.
According to a report, Jason and Reid first met each other on the DC Metro’s Orange Line as travelers. They often travel to the same line on a regular basis. One day, the entrepreneur saw her at the neighborhood Whole Foods.
Kolsevich asked Paula for a date and they started dating each other in 2016. They do not share any kids as of April 2020 but planning to start their family soon. The journalist has a dual degree in psychology and English from the College of William & Mary.
View this post on Instagram
Today’s White House coronavirus is being held in Rose Garden. On Friday I shot this video explaining how reporters are attempting to social distance in the briefing room. Rose Garden allows more journalists to attend, but WH controls the ???? & it’s harder to ask follow-ups. #Covid_19 #instagood #socialdistancing #news #work
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Jason Kolsevich.|
|Profession||Entrepreneur and Director.|
|Famously Known as||being the husband of Paula Reid (American journalist and lawyer).|
|Age (as of 2019)||36 years old.|
|Place of Birth||Massachusetts, the United States of America.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Current Residence||Washington, D.C., the United States.|
|Girlfriend||Name not available.|
|School||Local High School.|
|College||1. The West Chester University of Pennsylvania.
2. Peking University.
3. The London School of Economics and Political Science.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 11".
Centimeters: 180 cm.
Meters: 1.8 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 82 Kg.
Pounds: 180 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||44-34-41.|
|Shoe Size (US)||10.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Joaquin Phoenix.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Favorite TV Show||Game of Thrones.|
|Favorite Cuisine||French Cuisine.|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Source of Income||Working as a director at Water Street Partners LLC.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500,000 US dollars (As of 2020).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Jason Kolsevich
- Jason Kolsevich was born in 1983 (age 36 years; as in 2019) in Massachusetts, the United States of America.
- After completing his high school education, the entrepreneur graduated from the West Chester University of Pennsylvania.
- Paula Reid’s husband received a Bachelor of Arts Degree in International Business.
- Later, Jason obtained an MBA degree in Strategy, Finance, Accounting, and Investments from Peking University.
- In fact, he also has a Masters’ Degree from the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- As of April 2020, Jason serves as a director at Water Street Partners LLC.
— Paula Reid (@PaulaReidCBS) April 13, 2020
- His main responsibility includes serving as a global client base of TMT, financial services, and many other companies.
- He also worked as a consultant and a senior consultant in the same firm.
- Earlier, he served at the Economist Intelligence Unit as an analyst and contributing author.
- Kolsevich also remained an economist for International Monetary Fund.
- Moreover, Jason Kolsevich also spent a few months in China and worked for the International Monetary Fund & the American Chamber of Commerce.