Jasmina Kuhnke is a well known and recognized standup comedian, writer, and a campaigner who fights against racism. She relates to the community of Afro-German-Serbo-Croat, who has faced racial discrimination at its peak.
She runs a podcast of her own and her stand up comedies mostly revolve around the skin complexion, breed, caste, and themselves. This lady on the stage goes with the name of Quattromilf as she is the mother to four kids.
The comedian was born in Germany to her anonymous mom and dad. As there is no information regarding her parents. We don’t even if she has shared her childhood with nay of her brothers and sisters.
While being at school she was irritated for her skin color and being from the Afro community, her teachers were racial towards her. Her teacher has always de-motivated her only due to her complexion where she has to hear their premature opinions about her that she can never achieve anything in her life.
If we talk about her present she is a writer, standup comedian, and a successful revolutionary who is fighting against racism and fascism while living in the country of Nazis.
- Full name: Jasmina Kuhnke
- Nickname: Jasmina
- Birthplace: Cologne, Germany.
- Gender: Female.
- Sexuality: Heterosexual.
- Nationality: German.
- Ethnicity: Afro-German.
- Father: Businessman.
- Mother: House maker.
- Brother: will update soon.
- Sister: Unknown.
- Highest Qualification: Graduate.
- College/University: Elite College.
Social Media Accounts
Dating History, Partner & Kids
Jasmina has always been against the idea of having kids but right now she is mom to four children and coupled with a loving husband named Marvin Ruppert.
Marvin is the personal photographer too of hers as he is the one who does all her portfolio shoots. So we can say that they must have met on such one photo shoot after which they may fall in love and got hitched to each other. They have come in relation back in the year 2017 and got joined to each other last year only.
The names of Jasmina Kuhnke’s kids have been kept secret as they want to keep their kids away from the media attention. They want to provide them the best of their childhood memories to be cherished while they grow up.
- Marital Status: Married.
- Past Affairs: Nelson Mueller.
- Boyfriend: None.
- Husband: Marvin Ruppert.
- Children: Four.
- Eating Habits: Non-Vegan.
- Language Known: German and English.
- Smokes: Yes.
- Drinks: Yes.
- Hobbies: Reading, Writing, and Traveling.
- Cuisine: Grilled Chicken.
- Books: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fu*k.
Physical Stats & More
This revolutionary woman stands tall at a height of 5 feet 6 inches (167 centimeters tall). She owns a pair of deep dark brown eyes almost resembles black, having super curly hairs and a spotless flawless skin irrespective of its color.
Jasmina Kuhnke weighs around 50 kgs (110 lbs), she keeps her diet lightweight and low in calories. She has always come through the comments like she is too thin, too short; you must eat something to gain weight and many more.
She has fought against all such comments and has taken the pride of her body, as at the end of the day it’s her body that stays with her and it’s her responsibility to keep it healthy along with the sound.
- In Feet & Inches: 5’ 6”.
- Centimeter: 167 cm.
- Meters: 1.67 m.
- In Kilograms: 50 kgs.
- Pounds: 110 lbs.
- Eye color: Dark Brown.
- Hair color: Dark Brown.
- Hair type: Curly.
- Body type: Hourglass.
- Tattoos: One on her torso and one arm fully inked.
The talented celebrity is a leading standup comedian who is really famous for her bashing attitude while dealing with the concept of racism in her comedy shows. She has a podcast where she uploads her interview audio recordings. She has uploaded two of her interview audio on her podcast so far.
Jasmina Kuhnke has till now wrote two shows which are named Andere Eltern and Die Caroline Kebekus Show in the year 2019 and 2020 respectively.
Andere Eltern is a show which revolved around the story of hip parents who come across each other and make a plan to set up a daycare center. In addition, the couple who has become parents newly come there and share their experience of their education while being at school and college.
The show has starred Lavinia Wilson as Nina, Jasin Challah as Jan, Nadja Becker as Anita, Sebastian Schwarz as Lars, Daniel Zillmann as Malte, Rebbeca Lina as Yaa, Henry Reents as Nike, Johanna Gastdorf as Ini, Gerhard Liebmann as Franz and many more others.
The other which she wrote was a reality show which was started by Caroline Kebekus, who is also a comedian and presents the world around her in her opinion and views.
- Profession: Comedian and Writer.
- Net Worth: US$ 1-5 Million.
- Income Source: Podcast, Ad Sense, Writer.
- House: A lavish apartment in Germany.
Other Random Information about Jasmina Kuhnke
- Jasmina Kuhnke made her debut on the Instagram on 13th February 2017, where she has posted a picture along with her ex-boyfriend and has wished him Happy Birthday while captioning it as that he is her favorite ex.
- She has been such an extremist that people love her courage and due to that love, she is being followed by more than 22k on Instagram and 58.5k over her twitter handle.
Also Read: Wiki, Age, Biography of DeAndre Ware (boxer)
- This woman calls her Quattromilf as she is the mother to the four kids while at the start she was completely against having kids.
- While being interviewed she has said that she not only fights for the rights and against the discrimination because she herself belongs to that community. She would love to see the change even in the whites who are living in the country.
- Jasmina is too bashing that her interview has been named as “Interview with Jasmina Kuhnke: The Quattromilf that Nazis are Afraid Of.
- She is really close to her best friend Caroke Belin who has been always there with her, and the fact is that her bestie belongs to the community of white.
- Jasmina Kuhnke is an all-time beach lover that if you say vacations she will hear beaches.
- The MILF in her name stands for an abbreviation that reads aloud as “Mom I would Like to Follow” as she has been featured in a column at the Veto Magazine.
- As she has completed her first wedding anniversary with her so much loving husband just a week ago that she has posted a picture back from her wedding diaries where she resembles like a boss lady and has wished her husband a happy anniversary.