Janice Gordon (born in 1938) is an American Homemaker, Public Figure and Celebrity Ex-Partner from Houston, Texas. She is famous for being the childhood lover and then-wife of Kenny Rogers.
He was an American singer, songwriter, and actor. Kenny also worked as a record producer and entrepreneur. Furthermore, he was one of the most celebrated artists in the USA. Rogers sold over 100 million records worldwide during his successful career.
His more than 120 singles bagged top position on various chart lists. The singer dubbed as the best-selling music artists of all time. Some of his popular projects are “Just Dropped In”, “Ruby, Don’t Take Your Love to Town”, “The Gambler”, “The Gambler”, “Kenny”, etc.
On March 20, 2020, Kenny Rogers passed away at his home in Sandy Springs, Georgia, USA, at the age of 81. His representative told that the artist died due to natural causes in a statement.
Married Life, Spouse & Children
On May 15, 1958, Janice Gordon tied the knot with her husband Kenneth Ray Rogers after dating him for a while. As per the source, she was his first girlfriend and the couple dated each other for several years.
Through her marriage, she produced one child i.e., Carole Rogers who was born on 15 September 1958. Carole is the oldest kid and the only daughter of Kenny Rogers. However, the late singer didn’t get involved in the upbringing of his girl.
In addition, Janice and Kenneth divorced each other in April 1960. Later, he married his second wife “Jean Rogers” in October 1960 in a private ceremony. They got separated in 1963.
His next wedding was with “Margo Anderson” that held in October 1964. They shared a son together. After divorcing Margo in 1976, Janice’s ex-hubby then wedded his fourth wife “Marianne Gordon” on October 1, 1977.
The former pair split in 1993 and had one child together. At the time of Kenny Rogers’ passing, he was married to his fifth spouse named Wanda Miller. They welcomed twin sons together. The names of the singers’ sons are Christopher Cody Rogers, Justin Charles Rogers, Kenny Rogers Jr., and Jordan Edward Rogers.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Janice Gordon.|
|Famously Known as||Being the first wife of Kenny Rogers (American singer, songwriter, actor. record producer, and entrepreneur).|
|In the news for||her ex-partner died due to natural causes on March 20, 2020.|
|Age (as of 2019)||81 years old.|
|Current Residence||The United States of America.|
|Place of Birth||Houston, Texas, United States.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Highest Qualification||Local High School Graduate.|
|School||High School in Texas, USA.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 3".
Centimeters: 162 cm.
Meters: 1.62 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-28-38.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Husband||Kenneth Ray Rogers (ex-husband).|
|Children||Daughter: Carole Rogers.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$200,000 US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Gene Hackman.
Actress: Bea Arthur.
|Dream Holiday Destination||London.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Janice Gordon
- Born in 1938, Kenny Rogers’ ex-wife age 81 years old, as of 2019. But we have no knowledge about Janice Gordon’s actual birthdate on the internet. Her birthplace is Houston, Texas, USA.
- At the time of her marriage, Kenny used to perform with a band called “The Scholars” as a high school student.
- Her ex-husband did not play an active role in Carole’s childhood due to Gordon because she asked the authorities to do so.
- Moreover, she remarried her second hubby (name not available).
- Kenneth Ray Rogers described Carole’s stepfather as a good man.
- In his biography “Luck or Something Like It”, Kenny told his readers that Janice became pregnant with their daughter the first time they did it.
- The family of Kenny Rogers announced that they will have conduct a small private service due to the global COVID-19 pandemic.