Jacinda Ardern (born 26 July 1980) is a politician from New Zealand. She served her country as the 40th Prime Minister. She is a big name in the political world of NZ. She is associated with the New Zealand Labour Party.
New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern was giving a live meeting to a TV slot on Monday morning when the tremors of an unexpected quake were felt, however, she proceeded with the meeting.
Ardern interferes with the questionnaire Ryan Bridges to clarify what’s going on in the Parliament complex in the capital Wellington. Ardern said that she felt shakiness because of an earthquake.
She looked both ways in the room and said that you can see things moving behind me. New Zealand falls in the ‘Ring of Fire’ district of the Pacific Ocean and is regularly alluded to as an unsteady island because of continuous seismic tremors.
As indicated by the US Geological Survey, the seismic tremor on Monday had a size of 5.6 and its focal point was 100 kilometers north-east of Wellington. Be that as it may, no significant death toll or property is accounted for.
Ardern proceeded with the meeting and told the questionnaire that the seismic tremor had died down. She said that she is fine, the lights have quit moving and she feels that she is presently sitting under a strong structure.
Childhood, Parents, Siblings & Education
New Zealand’s prime Jacinda Kate Laurell Ardern was born in Hamilton, New Zealand in 1980 (age 39 years; as in 2019).
Her father Ross Ardern served as a Police Officer whereas her mother Laurell Ardern worked in a local school. Jacinda also has a sister whose name is Louise Ardern. Jacinda’s birthday party happens every year 26th July.
She has the leadership qualities right from the beginning. She was a student’s representative at Morrinsville College from where she completed her high school education in the year 1998.
After that, she started studying for her Bachelor’s degree from the University of Waikato. She did BCS in public relations.
Physical Stats, Height, Weight & Appearance
The female politician is a fit lady. Her hairs are brown and as well as her eyes. She is a very good looking lady.
Ardern never pays too much attention to her outfits but whatever she wears she looks presentable. Most of the time she keeps her hair untied.
The 5’5” tall and 127 lbs. A heavy lady does meditation every day.
We also came to know that even from her busy daily schedule she tries to jog a few kilometers to burn some calories.
Personal life, Boyfriend & Spouse
The lady is not married yet but she is in a romantic relationship with her long-time friend Clarke Gayford. They both met through Colin Mathura. Clarke is a radio and TV broadcaster. The couple is in a relationship for years.
They even have a daughter named Neve Te Aroha Ardern Gayford at Auckland City Hospital in the year 2018 on 21st June.
The couple got engaged in the year 2019. They both are residing at a home with their daughter in Wellington. Both of them appear a lot of time together on camera.
|Real Full Birth Name||Jacinda Kate Laurell Ardern.|
|Short Name||Jacinda Ardern.|
|Age (As of 2019)||39 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||26 July 1980.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Hamilton, New Zealand.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Leo.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5'5".
Meters: 1.65 m.
Centimeters: 165.09 cm.
|Weight||Pounds: 127.8 lbs.
Kilograms: 58 Kg.
|Parents||Father: Ross Ardern.
Mother: Laurell Ardern.
|Kids||Neve Te Aroha Ardern Gayford.|
|Social media||Twitter: @jacindaardern (525.4 k fans).
Instagram: jacindaardern (1.1 million followers).
Facebook: Jacinda Ardern (1.1 million likes).
|Alma Mater||University of Waikato.|
|Profession||Prime Minister of New Zealand (Politician).|
|Political Party||New Zealand Labour Party.|
|Last Updated||26 May 2020 (©️ Copyright - Wikicelebs.com)|
|Net worth (As in 2020)||$1.5 million.|
Some Hidden facts about Jacinda Ardern
- It was her aunt who brought into the world of politics. Ardern volunteered to help in the election campaign of a Labour party candidate. She was quite young at that time.
- Ardern spent time with some politicians from her party after graduation. She worked as a researcher in the office of Helen Clark and Phil Goff.
- In the year 2008, she ranked 20th position in the Labour’s party list. For a young candidate, this is a very high rank and also a person who is not even MP.
- Later when elections took place she became the Member of Parliament. In the year 2017, she handled the position of David Shearer when he resigned as MP of Mount Albert.
- On March 1, 2017, she became the 17th deputy leader for her party. After 4 months she was appointed as the Leader of Labour’s Party on 1st August 2017.
- The same year she ran into the elections of Prime Minister of the country. Luckily people voted for her and Jacinda Ardern became the PM of New Zealand. She is dealing with both domestic and foreign affairs very well.
- After 2019’s mosque shooting she decided to improve and lay strong firearm laws. Currently, she lives in Wellington and said to have $1.5 million as her net worth.
- Ardern joined the labor party when she was 17 years old.
- She was the youngest MP at her time.
- Jacinda is a supporter of gay rights.
- She is one of the highest-paid politicians with a yearly salary of $288 k.
- To cope with the situation of COVID-19 she accepted a 20% wage cut.
- She is agonistic.
- Jacinda Ardern is the distant cousin of Shane Arden who is in the opposition party.
- She is the second lady after Benazir Bhutto to give birth to a child while being the head of the government of a country.
- In 2019 a magazine said that she might also win the Nobel Peace prize