Howard Baskin (born May 13, 1950) is the husband of Carole Baskin from the Netflix series named “Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness”. Carole is a famous character of the series and because of the series, many questions got raised against her also.
Now Howard and his wife are saying that the makers of the show said that they will treat the incident of Donald Lewis with respect but they have not done so. He made a video and uploaded it on YouTube.
He said that he and his wife allowed the makers to make the documentary so that they can help in reducing animal abuse. He even said that they made them believe that they will not make any statements about Missing husband of Carole but they did and made many false claims.
Childhood, Parents, Siblings & Education
In Poughkeepsie, New York Howard Baskin took birth in 1950 (age 69 years; as in 2019) on 13th May. He is a very intellectual personality. He did his schooling from Poughkeepsie High School.
Then he did a B.S. cum laude degree from Union College in New York and J.D. cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law. Carole Baskin’s spouse is also an MBA from Harvard Business School.
There is no data about her parents and siblings. Although we came to know that he belongs from a well-educated and rich family.
Some Lesser Known Facts about Howard Baskin
|Real Full Birth Name||Howard Baskin.|
|Famous as||Carole Baskin's husband.|
|Age (As of 2019)||69 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||May 13, 1950.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Poughkeepsie, New York, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Taurus.|
|House Location||Tampa, Florida.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6'.
Centimeters: 182.88 cm.
Meters: 1.82 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 77 Kg.
Pounds: 169.75 lbs.
|Eye Color||Dark brown.|
|Hair Color||Grey and black.|
|Parents||Father: No information.
Mother: No data.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Social media||Facebook: Howard Baskin.
|Highest Qualification||Post graduation.|
|School||Poughkeepsie High School.|
|Alma Mater||1. Union College in New York.
2. University of Miami School of Law.
3. Harvard Business School.
|Net worth (As in 2020)||$20-25 million.|
Wedding, Spouse Carole Baskin & children
Police declared Don Lewis as dead in 2002 and that in a party Howard Baskin met Carole. They both have the same sort of love and which tied them in the relation of love.
Just after 2 years meeting, they got married. There is an age gap of 11 years between. They both manage the operations of the zoo together.
In personal life, Howard is very reserved and he does not have any social media account. He never comes on camera also but when questions got raised against his wife he made a video and updated it on the YouTube channel of “Big Cat Rescue”. The couple lives in Tampa, Florida, America.
As an intellectual personality, he has worked in many companies at high positions and he even has a company of his own. After completing education he worked for many financial companies as a financial advisor.
At present, he is the Advisory Board Chairman at Big Cat Rescue which was started by his wife Carole Baskin. Howard Baskin is an equity partner in many other companies. For 3 years he served at the position of Director in Tampa Bay Chambers of Commerce.
There is a company named Citicorp and he served that company for around 11 years. If we have to value his net worth then it will come around $20-25 million because of his investments and the worth of Big Cat Rescue.
- Carole Baskin’s husband said in a video that before the making of Tiger King many other filmmakers visited them for the documentary.
- It has been around 17 years since he is working for “Big Cat Rescue”.
- Along with video Howard even shared a long note in which he has discussed the deal between the makers and them.
- He does have a Facebook account but it a private handle and not a page.
- Howard Baskin is a 6 feet, tall man.
- When Joe Exotic got punished for 22 years then Carole made a statement that he will serve at least 19 years as there is no parole after which some people got offended.
- There is a suspicion that Howard’s “Big cat rescue” is doing as same as Joe Exotic has done.
- The “Big cat Rescue” zoo is made in an area of 45 acres.
- The notorious zoo owner Joe Exotic tried to kill Howard’s wife Carole by paying a hitman.
- He said that after marriage it became his duty to help his wife but it was not a burden as he also wants to work for the betterment of the cats.