Hope Olaide Wilson (born August 16, 1985) is an English Actress, Writer, Director, and Performer from London. Her career’s breakthrough work came back in 2017 when she joined the cast of “The Fosters” show.
The actress played one of the recurring roles as Miranda ‘Diamond’ Collins in the superhit TV series. As per the source, Hope starred in four episodes of the show named Resist, Until Tomorrow, Who Knows, and Diamond in the Rough.
Furthermore, it is an American family drama television program. Peter Paige and Bradley Bredeweg are the creators of the famous show. Some of the leading casts of the Fosters are David Lambert, Teri Polo, Hayden Byerly, Sherri Saum, etc.
Filmography, Various Appearances, Career & Net worth
Olaide Wilson made her pictorial debut with a 2009 film called “I Can Do Bad All by Myself”. The talented actress portrayed one of the supporting characters as Jennifer in the romantic musical comedy-drama film.
In addition, Tyler Perry worked as an actor, writer, director, and producer of the project. Taraji P. Henson, Adam Rodriguez, and Terry played the starring roles in the film which did a decent job.
Later, in 2013, she also appeared in a Sci-Fi movie called “After the Dark” which was written and directed by John Huddles. Wilson performed the minor role of Omosedé. Moreover, Hope also got an opportunity to perform in the action-drama TV program “The Last Ship” from 2014 to 2015.
She acted as Bertrise alongside actors such as Eric Dane, Adam Baldwin, Charles Parnell, and much more. In 2020, Hope Olaide was seen as Letitia in the crime/mystery/drama film “Spenser Confidential”.
It was released on the 6th of March 2020 on Netflix. Peter Berg worked as a director of the film. The famous American actor “Mark Wahlberg” did a major part as Spenser in the new project.
Some of the other main casts of Spenser Confidential are Winston Duke as Hawk, Alan Arkin as Henry, Iliza Shlesinger as Cissy Davis, Michael Gaston as Captain Boylan, Bokeem Woodbine as Driscoll, etc.
Hope Olaide Wilson fuels her Net worth which is around $1.2 million US Dollars, as of 2020 by working in various TV series and movies.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Hope Olaide Wilson.|
|Profession||Actress, Writer, Director, and Performer.|
|Social Media Profiles||Instagram: @hopeolaide (4K+ followers).
Twitterk: not known
|Best Known for||playing Miranda 'Diamond' Collins in "The Fosters" show.|
|Birthday (DOB)||16 August 1985.|
|Place of Birth||The United Kingdom (but raised in London and Lagos, Nigeria)|
|Age (as of 2019)||34 years old.|
|Current Residence||London, England, the United Kingdom.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Debut||1. Film: I Can Do Bad All by Myself (as Jennifer, 2009).
2. TV Series: The Last Ship (as Bertrise, in 2014).
|Various Projects||1. The Fosters.
2. I Can Do Bad All by Myself.
3. After the Dark.
4. The Last Ship.
5. Spenser Confidential.
7. The Price.
8. Faith and Dreams.
9. Crenshaw Nights.
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
|Siblings||Sister: lizfemi Wilson.
|Past Affair(s)||had a romantic affair with her boyfriend (name not available).|
|Boyfriend||Name not revealed.|
|School||Local High School.|
|College||London Academy of Music & Dramatic Art.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 2".
Centimeters: 157 cm.
Meters: 1.57 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||4.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||38-28-40.|
|Favorite Cuisine||Continental Food.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Chiwetel Ejiofor.
Actress: Taraji P. Henson.
|Dream Holiday Location||Greece.|
|Brands||Chanel, Laura Mercier, Prada, Gucci, Kat Von D, Louis Vuitton, etc.
|Net worth (approx.)||$1.2 million US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Source of Income||Acting in various shows & films and running her own web application.|
Some Hidden Facts about Hope Olaide Wilson
- The actress was born to her father and mother in 1985 in the United Kingdom (Hope Olaide Wilson’s age is 34 years old, as of 2019). She celebrates her birthday on the 16th of August and her zodiac sign is Leo.
- Hope’s real full birth name is Hope Adjoko Olubunkonla Olaide Wilson.
- She was raised in London, England, and Lagos, Nigeria by her parents along with the other members of the family.
- Wilson has a sibling i.e. an older sister named lizfemi Wilson.
- Furthermore, Hope Adjoko is fluent in various languages such as Yoruba, English, and French.
- There are no details about her schooling and college education.
- However, she took her acting training from the London Academy of Music & Dramatic Art.
- In 2009, she also bagged a Diversity Awards Female “Nova” Award Recipient in the category named promising talent.
- The talented actress is also a founder, owner, and chief editor of “Local Literati”. It is a web and mobile application for bibliophiles.
- Her other popular projects are Solace, The Price, Faith and Dreams, and Crenshaw Nights.
- Hope Olaide Wilson stands a short height of 5′ 2″ (1.57 m) with a modest build. She weighs around 60 kg.
- The internet has no information regarding her love life, boyfriend, and past affairs but we will update our readers in the coming days.