Gavin Lewis (born October 27, 2003) is an American Actor and Social Media Personality from Utah. He rose to fame after starring in the Netflix series “Prince of Peoria”. Gavin played the lead role as Prince Maxemil “Emil” Vanderklaut III.
Emil is a prince from Buronia which is a wealthy island kingdom. He moved to the USA and pretends as a foreign exchange student. Furthermore, the series was released on November 16, 2018.
The show was created by Devin Bunje and Nick Stanton. Some of the main casts of Prince of Peoria are Cynthia McWilliams as Regina Jackson, Theodore Barnes as Teddy Jackson and Shelby Simmons as Sydney Quinn.
Career, Filmography, Various Projects & Net worth
He made his television debut with a 2015 TV movie called Ominous which came out 10 October 2015. Peter Sullivan (English actor and director) worked as a director of the film. Lewis appeared as Jacob Young in his first project.
He also worked on Paramount Digital’s movie titled “Maximum Ride” in 2016. It was directed by Jay Martin. The artist performed the character named Gazzy alongside Patrick Johnson, Allie Marie Evans, Lyliana Wray, and Luke Gregory Crosby.
His career’s breakthrough role came with a Hulu’s miniseries called Little Fires Everywhere. It was released on the platform back on March 18, 2020. Gavin’s character name is Moody Richardson who is Elena’s and Bill’s younger son.
Some of the other main casts of Little Fires Everywhere are Reese Witherspoon as Elena Richardson, Joshua Jackson as Bill Richardson, Kerry Washington as Mia Warren, Jade Pettyjohn as Lexie Richardson, Lexi Underwood as Pearl Warren, Megan Stott as Isabelle “Izzy” Marie Richardson, etc.
The main sources of his income are shows, films, endorsements, and commercials. The estimated Net worth of Gavin Lewis is $650,000 US Dollars, as of 2020. His new show “Little Fires Everywhere” is based on the novel of the same name by Celeste Ng released in 2017.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Gavin Lewis.|
|Profession||Actor and Social Media Personality.|
|Famously Known as||for playing one of the major roles in the Netflix series called "Prince of Peoria".|
|Various Projects||1. Prince of Peoria.
3. Maximum Ride.
4. Little Fires Everywhere.
5. The Heart of Robin Hood.
6. NCIS: Los Angeles.
|Social Media Profiles||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gavinklewis/
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States.|
|Birthday (DOB)||October 27, 2003.|
|Age (as of 2019)||16 years old.|
|Place of Birth||Utah, United States.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 175 cm.
Meters: 1.75 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 78 Kg.
Pounds: 171 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||42-30-38.|
|Shoe Size (US)||9.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Holland.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Australia|
|Favorite TV Show||Game of Thrones.|
|Favorite Cuisine||Italian Food.|
|Source of Income||Brand Endorsements, Paid Content, Sponsorship, and TV Shows & Films.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$650,000 US dollars (As of 2020).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Gavin Lewis
- As of 2019, Gavin Lewis’s age is 16 years old. He was born in the upper-middle-class family on the 27th of October and has a Scorpio zodiac sign. The actors’ birthyear is 2003.
- The 16-years-old actor started his career at a young age and began to appear in various theatre plays back in Utah, USA.
- In addition, Lewis was also classically trained at a very young age as per the source.
- Gavin’s father and mother also work as theatre professionals. They starred in various plays in their hometown i.e. Utah, the United States.
- He also earned an award at the Utah Shakespeare Festival’s Acting Competition.
- After moving to Los Angeles, California, Gavin began to give auditions and eventually landed for a project.
- The young rising star performed in “The Heart of Robin Hood” at the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts in Los Angeles.
- The actor made an appearance in an episode called The Seventh Child of “NCIS: Los Angeles” as Nadir, Karim and Tomar Zahavi in 2016.
- Later, Lewis worked for minor roles in projects such as The Kicks and Hey Arnold! The Jungle Movie.
- He actively educates people regarding Type 1 diabetes on his social media account.
- In fact, the artist also actively works with a non-profit organization named “Beyond Type 1”.
- Standing at a tall height of 1.75 m (5 feet 9 inches), Gavin Lewis has an athletic build with a lean physique.
- As an actor, he has to maintain his body weight which is around 78 kg (171 lbs) by doing weight training on a regular basis.