Emily Joyce (born in 1984) is a famous American photographer entrepreneur, graphic designer, and professional photographer from Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States. She becomes famous in the eyes of people after getting married to her spouse named “Dwight Yoakam”.
Dwight is a popular American country singer, songwriter, actor, and musician. He is well-known for his record-breaking albums. He is famous in his country as the 1980’s popular country singer.
In his music career, he performed many live stage shows and events. Dwight launched more than 30 albums in his music careers. Most of his songs have also ranked on the top of the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts.
He launched many popular albums such as This Time, Hillbilly Deluxe, Guitars, Cadillacs, Etc., Etc., Second Hand Heart If There Was a Way, 3 Pears, and others. Apart from a singer, Yoakam is also a great actor and worked in many Hollywood films and TV shows like The Minus Man, The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada, King of the Hill, The Newton Boys, etc.
Moreover, Emily Joyce is a successful entrepreneur and runs her own professional photography business. She is a professional photographer and graphic designer. Let’s take a look at her bio.
Early Life, Parents, Siblings & Education
The beautiful lady came to this world from her parents in the year 1984 in Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States. Her exact birth date is not mentioned but according to her birth year, Emily Joyce’s age is 36 years old (as in 2020).
Dwight Yoakam’s spouse holds a white caucasian descent ethnicity and belongs to the Christian religion. She never discloses the information regarding her parent’s and sibling’s names.
According to the media reports, her father is a businessman and her mother is a housewife. She raised in Arlington along with her siblings. She has an innovative and creative mind since childhood. Emily joined Glasgow School of Art, Glasgow, Scotland for her primary education.
After that, she enrolled her name at B.F.A. Rhode Island School of Design for completing her graduation in the field of graphic design. Later, she started practicing photography and makes it as her professional career.
Personal Life, Spouse Dwight Yoakam & Wedding
The 36-year-old lady has in a relationship with her partner since the year 2010. She met Dwight for the first time at a live concert. After that, both of them started dating each other. Later, the couple got engaged in the year 2016.
After that, both of them started focusing on their career and gave a break to their relationship. After some time, Emily Joyce tied in a knot to her long-time fiance named “Dwight Yoakam” in March 2020.
The couple did a secret and simple wedding in front of some guests because of the COVID-19 epidemic. The pair got married just time before the quarantine. On 4 May 2020, famous country singer Yoakam revealed the news of his marriage on his official social media handles.
According to the sources, the wedding held at St Monica Catholic Church in Santa Monica, California, United States. Currently, Emily Joyce lives a happy married life with her hubby in Los Angeles. The couple has no children yet.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Emily Joyce.|
|Profession||Professional Photographer, Entrepreneur, and Graphic Designer.|
|Famously Known as||The wife of Dwight Yoakam.|
|Year of Birth||1984.|
|Age (as of 2020)||36 years old.|
|Place of Birth||Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Parents||Father: Name Not Known.
|Siblings||No Data Available.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 167 cm.
Meters: 1.67 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Husband/Spouse Name||Dwight Yoakam.
|Social Media Detailsfirstname.lastname@example.org (25.5K + followers).|
|School||Glasgow School of Art, Glasgow, Scotland.|
|Alma Mater||B.F.A. Rhode Island School of Design.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1.5 million USD (as in 2020).|
|Last Updated||6 May 2020 (©️ Copyright - Wikicelebs.com)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Emily Joyce
- Dwight Yoakam’s wife worked in a photo studio for one year to gain experience in professional photography.
- After that, she started practicing and becomes a professional photographer.
- Currently, Emily Joyce is one of the famous photographers in the US.
- Joyce made a private account on Instagram, which has more than 25.5K followers.
- Many popular celebrities like Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Simpson, Reese Witherspoon, Nicole Kidman, Garth Brooks, Jennifer Garner, etc follow her IG account.
- She has only one private account on social media and has not active on other social media handles.
- On her wedding, Emily Joyce looked stunning in her long satin white gown.
View this post on Instagram
Dwight Yoakam and Emily Joyce were married in March just prior to the quarantine in a private ceremony at St Monica Catholic Church in Santa Monica, CA. At a time when there is so much uncertainty in the world, there are still happy moments. In the face of shutdowns and social-distancing requirements, love prevailed, and the less than ten attendees were seated at least six feet from one another. The happy couple have been engaged for several years and have been dating since 2010. This belated announcement was withheld out of respect to so many people affected by and on the front lines of this pandemic. – D Team 📸: Britt Arnett
- Before in a relationship with Emily, Dwight Yoakam had affairs with many popular celebrities like Wynonna Judd, Karen Duffy, Bridget Fonda, and Sharon Stone.
- Emily Joyce is 27 years younger than her hubby Yoakam.
- Joyce stands at a fair height of 5 feet 6 inches (in meters 1.67 m).
- She maintains her body weight is around 60 kilograms (in pounds 132 lbs).
- Because of his talent, Emily’s hubby won so many awards and medals.
- In the year 1999, Dwight won the Grammy Award for Best Country Collaboration with Vocals.
- Yoakam is a professional guitarist also and has a collection of the expensive collection in his home.
- Emily loves to capture the natural beauty.