Elizabeth Barry Smith (born April 1, 1984) is a famous spouse and American socialite. She is the spouse of the football player Alex Smith. The player has recovered from a severe injury. He had sepsis and compound fracture but as sources say he has now recovered. In this recovery, his wife Elizabeth supported him a lot. Everybody was thinking that this injury will end Alex’s career but he proved them wrong.
ESPN released a video to show that from which point Alex recovered. This video will tell you about the injuries that he suffered and the surgeries that he went through. Elizabeth has also shared the video on her Instagram account. They named it “Project 11”.
Childhood, Parents, Siblings & Education
In Morgan Hill, California Elizabeth Barry Smith was born to his father and mother Renee Robles in 1984 (age 36 years; as in 2020). She is the sister to her 5 siblings. We do not know the names of all sibling but we know that Tim Barry is her brother.
Her birthday gets celebrated by her family members every year on 1st April. During her schooling, she used to be a part of the cheerleading team.
In 2002, Alex Smith’s spouse completed her schooling from a local high school. As she grew up she entered the college for her graduation. Even in college, she used to be in the cheerleading team. In the year 2006, she completed her bachelor’s. Now her family lives in San Jose, USA.
Wedding with Spouse Alex Smith & Children
It is the football which brought both of them together. When they both met for the first time Elizabeth was in the cheerleading squad for Oakland Raiders and Alex was in San Francisco 49ers. They both first dated each other and soon they made their decision of marrying each other.
In the year 2009 Barry married her husband Alex Smith and became Elizabeth Barry Smith. After 2 years from marriage in the year 2011 on 11th May, they welcomed their first baby named Hudson. After him, they became parents to another son and a cute daughter.
The lady has been with her husband in every up and down of his career. Mr. Smith has moved frequently because of his game and his wife has always been with him.
|Real Full Name||Elizabeth Barry Smith.|
|Age (As of 2019)||36 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||April 1, 1984.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Morgan Hill, California, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Aries.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5'6".
Centimeters: 167.6 cm.
Meters: 1.67 m.
|Weight||Pounds: 141 lbs.
Kilograms: 64 Kg.
|Parents||Father: Not known.
Mother: Renee Robles.
|Kids||1. Hudson Smith.
2. Hayes Smith.
3. Sloane Kenzington Smith.
|Social media||Instagram: lizbsmith11 (28.1 k followers).|
|Favourite actor||Kevin Hart.|
|School||Local high school.|
|Alma Mater||New York University.|
|Net worth (As in 2020)||$60 million.|
|Last Updated||May 6, 2020 (©️ Copyright - Wikicelebs.com)|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Elizabeth Barry Smith
- After college, she was in a cheerleading team and when she got married she left that. She now stays at home and looks after her kids.
- Her husband is an NFL player who is associated with a team named “Washington Redskins”. He is a quarterback and has always proved helpful for his team
- In college years he used to play for Utah and after this, in the year 2005, he got drafted for the first time.
- He has been the cause of a lot of wins for his team. Sadly in 2018, he suffered a leg injury when his team was playing against Texans.
- As sources say his leg was completely destroyed. Now he has recovered after multiple surgeries and therapies.
- In this, his wife has always stood by his side. Elizabeth Barry Smith’s husband possesses a net worth of $60 million.
- Alex Smith’s wife has more than 28k followers on her Instagram account.
- Elizabeth Barry Smith is a tall lady with a height of 1.67 m (5 ft 6 in), and her weight is around 64 kg (141.09 lbs).
- The couple lives a very simple life and mostly spend their time with kids.
- Other than football she is also a very big fan of baseball and her favorite team is Kansas City Royals.
- Being an ex-cheerleader she has the habit of hitting the gym daily. This is the reason for her curvy and toned body.
- She drives a Lincoln navigator.
- The couple respects the US military a lot and even makes donations which are further used for the betterment of military veterans.
- On the completion of 1 year from the day of Alex’s injury, Elizabeth posted a video on her Instagram account.