Dilber Arora (born in 1950) is an Indian citizen, homemaker, and entrepreneur from Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She is well-known is the Hindi film cinema for her spouse named “Vijay Arora”. Her hubby, Vijay was a famous actor and television personality.
He is well-known in the country for his role as Meghnad in Ramanand Sagar’s Ramayan. Apart from this, he was also worked in so many popular Bollywood movies with so many famous actresses such as Zeenat Aman, Asha Parekh, Reena Roy, and others.
He has appeared in so many films like Rakhi Aur Hathkadi, Indian Babu, 100 Days, Aakhri Cheekh, etc. Dilber is also a former model and Miss India. Currently, she quit her modeling career and lives a normal life in Mumbai with her son. She acts as a homemaker and takes care of the home.
Early Life, Parents & Bio
The famous personality came to this world from her parents in the year 1950 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. According to her birth year, Dilber Arora’s age is 70 years old (as in 2020). She belongs to the Hinduism religion.
She never discloses any information about her parents and sibling to the media. According to my research, her father was a businessman and her mother was a housewife. She spent her childhood in Mumbai along with her siblings.
She completed her schooling from a local private school in her hometown. After that, Vijay Arora’s spouse joined the Mumbai University and did her graduation. After completing, her studies, she started doing modeling for making a successful career in this field.
|Real Full Birth Name||Dilber Arora.|
|Profession||Former Model and Homemaker.|
|Age (As of 2020)||70 years old.|
|Year of Birth||1950.|
|Famously Known as||The wife of "Vijay Arora".|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||Libra.|
|House Location||Mumbai, India.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 167 cm.
Meters: 1.67 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165.34 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||8.|
|Parents||Father: Name Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Kids||Son: Farhad Vijay Arora.|
|Social media||Twitter: @DilberVArora (11 + followers).
Facebook: Dilber Vijay Arora.
Instagram: @dilbervijayarora (138 + followers).
|School||Local Private School.|
|Alma Mater||Mumbai University.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dilber Arora
- After completing her higher education, she started modeling and did a lot of struggle to make a bright future in modeling.
- In between, she participated in many beauty pageant fashion shows.
- She has also earned the tag of Miss India.
- Dilber also worked as a model for many popular brands.
- The lady got married to a versatile actor named “Vijay Arora”.
- Her hubby was known for his best role as Meghnad in the epic TV show named “Ramayan” by Ramanand Sagar.
- Apart from this, her lover has appeared in many Bollywood movies and television shows.
- Vijay Arora also appeared in old thriller drama series named “Vikram Aur Betal” (1986).
- Dilber Arora is the mother of her son named “Farhad Vijay Arora”.
- Her son works as a promoter of luxury cars such as Maserati, Ferrari, and others in India.
- Apart from this, her child is also a cinematographer and producer.
- On 2 February 2007, Vijay Arora died due to stomach cancer in Mumbai, India.
- He was 62 years old at the time of death.
- After her hubby’s death, Dilber was broken completely.
- She did not remarry and In the present, she lives a normal life with her family and child in Mumbai.
- Her real birth name is Dilber Debara.
- Dilber Arora stands at a fair height of 5 feet 6 inches (in meter 1.67m).
- According to an estimate her body weight is around 75 kilograms (in pounds 165.34 lbs).
- Vijay Arora’s wife is very health conscious and takes great care of her health.
- Dilber Arora joins a morning Yoga center for her healthy body.
- She uses social media very rarely.
- Although, she made private accounts on all social media handles.
- Dilber Arora’s husband belonged to the Punjabi Khatri caste.
- Her hubby was also compared with the famous actor Rajesh Khanna.
- Vijay Arora worked with many A-list actresses in his acting career.
- Her lover debut in the Hindi cinema with his first Hindi film named “Zaroorat” in the year 1972.
- He worked with famous actress Reena Roy in his first film.
- Vijay Arora’s last movie was “Indian Babu” in the year 2003.