Daniel Diemer (born 21 June 1996) is a Canadian famous actor, athlete, television personality, and model from Brentwood Bay, British Columbia, Canada. The young actor earned huge fame at a very early age.
He becomes famous in the eyes of people after performing the role of Paul Munsky in Netflix Original web series named “The Half of It”.
Apart from this, he has also appeared in many other shows like The Man in the High Castle, Sacred Lies, and others.
Apart from an actor, Diemer is also an athlete. He played many sports like soccer, baseball, tennis, and others on the International level.
He quit his athletic career because of a back injury. Later, he decided to make his career in the acting field. Because of his hard work and talent, Daniel Diemer is one of the popular actors in his country. Let’s take a look at his bio.
Early Life, Parents, Brother & Bio
The handsome actor took birth from his parents on Friday, June 21, 1996, in Brentwood Bay, British Columbia, Canada. He is a Christian and holds a Dutch ethnicity. The age of Daniel Diemer is 23 years old (as in 2019). His father “Greg Diemer” is a professional tennis coach and a small businessman.
He likes to eat his mother’s handmade food. Diemer has a younger brother in the family named “Aaron Diemer”. Aron works in multiple companies of Canada and the United States as a media and marketing professional.
He got inspired by his dad to become an athlete. Because of a professional tennis coach, his dad gave him and his brother a personal tennis coaching. After that, he started playing sports along with his brother in high school.
He took admission to a local private school for his schooling. He decided to become an athlete since childhood. he played many sports at a professional level in his high school days. After a sudden back injury, he left his athletic career and stepped into the acting field.
To learn more about acting, Daniel Diemer enrolled his name at Victoria Academy for Dramatic Arts for completing his acting and drama course. Later, he started giving audition in many shows.
Physical Stat, Height, Weight & Appearance
The 23-year-old man is a fitness enthusiast. Because of his regular workout in the gym, he makes a muscular body shape. As a model ad actor, he mainly focuses on his abs workout.
He follows a well-planned nutritional diet to keep his body fit and healthy. Daniel also takes whey proteins to keeps his body well-maintained. The tall guy Daniel Diemer stands at a height of 6 feet 3 inches (in meters 1.91 m). His weight is around 85 kilograms (in pounds 187.39 lbs).
He has a white skin tone and short dark brown hair. Diemer keeps a simple hairstyle and looks handsome with his bright hazel eyes. He likes to wear stylish hoodies and bands. As a tattoo lover, Daniel inked many tattoos on his body.
Dating History, Girlfriend & Affairs
The handsome guy has in a relationship with his long-time girlfriend named “Larissa Dias”. Larissa is also an actress and model. She belongs to Brazil and was born on 15 October 1992. Currently, she lives in Vancouver, Canada along with her family.
As an actress, Dias has appeared in many movies like When Calls the Heart, Falling Skies, and Supernatural. Both of them spend their memorable moments together. Diemer also posted images with her on his official Instagram account. Moreover, both of them were spotted together on many occasions.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Daniel Diemer.|
|Profession||Actor, Television Personality, Athlete, and Model.|
|Famously Known for||The Netflix web series "The Half of It".|
|Birthday (DOB)||June 21, 1996.|
|Age (as of 2019)||23 years old.|
|Place of Birth||Brentwood Bay, British Columbia, Canada.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Social Media Profiles||Instagram: @daniel_diemer (14.2K + followers).
Twitter: @Daniel_Diemer_ (1.8K + followers).
|Parents||Father: Greg Diemer.
|Siblings||Brother: Aaron Diemer.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 6' 3".
Centimeters: 191 cm.
Meters: 1.91 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 85 Kg.
Pounds: 187.39 lbs.
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Tattoo||Yes: on his chest and both shoulders.
|Body Measurements (Chest-Waist-Biceps)||40-32-16.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||10.|
|Career & Wealth|
|Filmography||1. The Man in the High Castle (2015).
2. Sacred Lies (2018).
3. The Half of It (2020).
|Net worth (approx.)||$1 Million USD (as in 2020).|
|School||Local Private School.|
|Alma Mater||Victoria Academy for Dramatic Arts.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Daniel Diemer
- After quitting the athlete, he did many jobs like low-level accounting, coaching ping pong, picking blueberries, and others.
- Then, he decided to make his career in the field of acting and joined Victoria Academy for Dramatic Arts.
- Diemer earned a two-year diploma in film and TV acting from the Victoria Academy in the year 2016.
- While studying in the academy, he got a chance to perform a short role of Kent in the show “The Man in the High Castle” in 2015.
- After that, he started giving audition for many shows and movies.
- In the year 2018, he got an opportunity to play a supporting role as Cole in the television show named “Sacred Lies”.
- Then, he practices more, and finally, in the year 2020, he was selected for the lead role of Paul Munsky in the Netflix Original web series named “The Half of It”.
- People loved his performance in the series very much.
- Apart from this, he has also featured in many other movies and TV shows like More Bitter Than Death, Family Pictures, and others.
- His parents belong from the Netherlands.
- Daniel Diemer’s girlfriend is 4 years older than him.
- Apart from a professional tennis coach, his dad is also running his family business “Diemer Management Consultants”.
- According to some sources, a rumor was spread against Daniel Diemer that he is gay but it was later revealed that the rumor was false.
- He likes to wear side caps and funky headbands.
- In his spare time, he loved to do archery.
- According to some media reports, when he was 12 years old, he published a children’s book.
- In the year 2020, he is working on his upcoming projects.
- The net worth of Daniel Diemer is around $1 million (approx.) as in 2020.
- On 26 March 2020, he did a secret dating with his long-time girlfriend Dias in his home because of the COVID-19 lockdown.
- He loves to visit adventurous places with his friends.