Cady Groves (born 30 July 1989) was an American singer. She is known for her songs like “This Little Girl” and “Whiskey & Wine”. She is a self-made singe and never took any formal training for singing. Groves used to release her songs on her YouTube channel which is thereby her name. Till now she has released 6 singles. Her most recent song is “Oil & Water” which became available on 10 October 2017.
On 2nd May 2020, she died in mysterious circumstances at her home. Her dead body got recovered from her home in Tennessee. The first statement that coroner gave is that her cause of death is natural and it is not a case of self-harm.
Also, there is no clear reason provided by anybody at this time. For your information let me tell you that she was living alone and was also active on social media.
On 16th April she posted an image in which she expressed how much she is feeling alone because of quarantine.
Childhood, Parents, Siblings & Education
In Marlow, Oklahoma, United States Cady Groves took birth on July 30, 1989 (age 30 years; as in 2019). She was born to her father Larry Groves and mother Carol Pettit.
She has 6 siblings named Kevan Groves, Casey A. Groves, Cody W. Groves, Kyle Groves, Kelly D. Groves, and Kelsy Groves. There are also half-siblings named Adam Groves, Courtney Farmwald, and Carrie Groves.
In 2007 on 23rd October her brother Casey Groves died which became the reason why she started writing songs. From a local high school, she completed her schooling when she was 16 years old. After that, she started learning cooking from Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts.
Her childhood was quite disturbing as she suffered the death of her siblings. Her parents also separated which also caused her emotional damage.
Physical Stats, Height & Weight
Groves had the personality of a cute little girl. She had the resemblance of her mother and she used to say this. Her eyes and hairs both were brown. The main features of her face were pointed nose and high cheekbones.
Cady Groves has a fair tall height of 5 ft 3 in (157.48 cm), and her weight is around 52 Kg (114 pounds). Over time she has recovered from an emotional breakdown. Now she used to have a very charming and positive personality.
Cady Groves was a foodie and maybe that is because she was a very nice chief also. From this, we can assume that she was not much concerned about what to eat and what to skip.
Personal life, Boyfriend & Spouse
Many people are unaware of her relationship status but now they want to know if there was anyone in her life. Wikicelebs.com came to know that Cady Groves was single and was not seeing anyone.
This means she has no boyfriend. Somewhere she even expressed this in her Insta post in which she told how alone she is feeling.
There were not many people in her life. She was close to only those whom she met during her cooking classes and during the journey of her music. She was of very expressive nature and use to talk about her emotional state with her fans through social media.
View this post on Instagram
Week..6? Haven’t left my house but about 3 times and that was just to drive around in my car so I wouldn’t go insane. I don’t have a television, so I’ve had to REALLY just be alone with myself and my thoughts and fears and anxiety in my bedroom without anybody here in Nashville. Some days my mental health is AWFUL. I feel completely alone and scared and far from everyone I love and all I can do is keep myself busy and push through. Some days are better. I know that the way I feel isn’t special because we are ALL living through this separately, but together. It’s okay to be scared and to have days where you just cry and wear your hair in a bun and don’t change out of your pajamas. But it’s also okay to take it day by day-like I did today-and have hope. My heart is with you all. ❤️
|Real Full Birth Name||Cady Groves.|
|Age (As of 2019)||30 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||30 July 1989.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Marlow, Oklahoma, United States.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Leo.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5'3".
Meters: 1.57 m.
Centimeters: 157.5 cm.
|Weight||Pounds: 114.64 lbs.
Kilograms: 52 Kg.
|Parents||Father: Larry Groves.
Mother: Carol Pettit.
|Siblings||1. Kevan Groves.
2. Casey A. Groves.
3. Cody W. Groves.
4. Kyle Groves.
5. Kelly D. Groves.
6. Kelsy Groves.
7. Adam Groves.
8. Courtney Farmwald.
9. Carrie Groves.
|Social media||Instagram: cadygroves (22.7k followers).
YouTube: Cady Groves (58.7 k subscribers).
|Favourite Singer||Michael Jackson.|
|School||Local high school.|
|Alma Mater||Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts.|
|EPs||1. A Month of Sundays (2009).
2. This Little Girl (2012).
3. The Life of a Pirate (2010).
4. Dreams (2015).
|Singles||1. This Little Girl.
2. Love Actually.
3. Forget You.
4. Whiskey & Wine.
5. Crying Game.
|Net worth (As in 2020)||$800 k.|
|Last Updated||7 May 2020 (©️ Copyright - Wikicelebs.com)|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Cady Groves
- As a country singer, she was quite popular. Her famous genre was pop. Her career started back in the year 2009.
- She started working as a songwriter first but then realized that she can sing very well.
- Cady’s extended play records include “A Month of Sundays”, “This Little Girl”, “The Life of a Pirate” and “Dreams”.
- “Forget you” is the song that got the most popular as it has around 1.3 million views on YouTube. The lady had a very distinctive voice quality and this is the reason why she got popular.
- Cady Groves created the songs like “This Little Girl”, “Love Actually”, “Whiskey & Wine”, “Crying Game”, “Dreams” and “Oil & Water”.
- Wikicelebs.com has found that Groves has a net worth of $800 k.
- In reality, she entered this field for two reasons one because she loves singing and others because of the emotional breakdown.
- Other than Casey her brother Kelly also died at the age of 28 on March 23rd
- Cady Groves was also famous for music tours. Her first music tour was “Bamboozle Road Show” in 2010.
- The singer used to love cooking and this also reflects from her social media account.
- There are 22.7 k followers on Cady’s Instagram account.
- More than 50 k people have subscribed to her YouTube channel.
- Some of her songs even ranked on Billboard.
- People say that she was mentally ill and depressed.