|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Anthony Stephen Fauci.|
|Other Name||1. Anthony Fauci.
2. Tony Fauci.
|Famous for the||being a member of the White House Coronavirus Task Force.|
|Birthday (DOB)||24 December 1940.|
|Age (as of 2019)||79 years old.|
|Place of Birth||Brooklyn, New York, United States.|
|Current Residence||New York, United States.|
|Social Media Profiles||Not Active.|
|Parents||Father: Not Known.
|Wife.||Luis Antonio Jr.|
|Kids.||Daughters: Megan Fauci, Jennifer Fauci, and Alison Fauci.
|Net worth (approx.)||$2.5 Million US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Awards||1. Arthur S. Flemming Award (1979).
2. Ernst Jung Prize (1995).
3. Albany Medical Center Prize (2002).
4. American Academy of Achievement's Golden Plate Award (2003).
5. American Association of Immunologists Lifetime Achievement Award (2005).
6. Mary Woodard Lasker Public Service Award (2007).
7. Prince Mahidol Award (2013).
8. John Dirks Canada Gairdner Global Health Award (2016).
|Medals||1. National Medal of Science (2005).
2. Presidential Medal of Freedom (2008).
3. Robert Koch Gold Medal (2013).
|Highest Qualification||Degree in Medical.|
|School||Regis High School.|
|College||1. Weill Cornell Medicine College.
2. College of the Holy Cross.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.70 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 80 Kg.
Pounds: 176 lbs.
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anthony Fauci
- Anthony Fauci’s mother gave him birth on 24 December 1940.
- He was born in the City Brooklyn, New York, United States.
- His age is now 79 years old.
- Tony Fauci’s hair color is white and his eyes color is brown.
- His Height is 5 feet 7 inches and weight is 80 kg.
- He is of Italian descent and grew up in Catholicism.
- His father Stephen A. Fauci Run his own Pharmacy.
- Anthony’s mother Eugenia A. Fauci worked to handle the Register in his father’s pharmacy.
- Stephen A. Fauci son delivered prescriptions in the pharmacy.
- Anthony Stephen Fauci is a Famous American immunologist.
- He is a member of the White House Coronavirus Task Force that is established in January 2020 to find Solutions for the coronavirus patients.
- According to his estimation, the eventual death rate of infected people will probably be closer to 1% than the 2% predicted by the (WHO) World Health Organization.
- He completed his Schooling from Regis High School, New York City.
- After Compilation of Schooling Education, he completes his Medical Degree from the Weill Cornell Medicine College in New York City.
- He attends the College of the Holy Cross and completes his degree.
- Anthony Fauci starts his career as an intern at New York Hospital Cornell Medical Center.
- In the year 1968, he gets his first job as a clinical associate in (NIH) National Institutes of Health.
- His annual net worth is $2.5 million US dollars.
- In 1974, he is promoted and became a Head of the Clinical Physiology Section.
- He was selected for the post of Chief of the Laboratory of Immunoregulation in the year 1980.
- In the year 1984, he got another promotion and became the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
- He plays an important role in President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief and for developing biodefense medicine and injections following the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
- In the year 1985, he got married to American nurse and bioethicist Christine Grady.
- His wife is chief Bioethics at the National Institutes of Health Clinical Center.
- Anthony Fauci is the father of three daughters Megan Fauci, Jennifer Fauci, and Alison Fauci.
- He got Thirteen awards and medals for his great work.
- In the year 2008, Fauci got the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
- he got the John Dirks Canada Gairdner Global Health Award in the year 2006.
- He is not active on any social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.