Annie Bakes (born 26 February 1965) is a famous American spouse. She is the ex-wife of the basketball player named Dennis Rodman. She now works as an adult model and is also an author of two books which she wrote to describe the dark days of her life. In the early ’90s, their love affair was a hot topic.
Rodman has played for teams like “Los Angeles Laker” and “Chicago Bulls”. He has seen 20 fruitful years in his professional basketball career. At present, the couple is not together as they got separated just after 1 year of their wedding.
Early life, Parents & Siblings
In the year 1965 (age 55 years old, as in 2020) on 26th February Annie Bakes came to this world. She belongs to a Christian family. During her childhood, she and family moved frequently from one place to another.
The confirmed data about her father, mother, and siblings are not there yet. In the early years of her life, she struggled a lot in making friends and that is why she used to stay alone.
But her father helped her in overcoming this problem. As for academics, Dennis Rodman’s spouse is said to be a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania.
Personal Life, Spouse Dennis Rodman & Children
It was the year 1987, Rodman saw Annie in a club and he found her attractive. He instantly approached her and started talking to her. Bakes also found him attractive and from there the love affair started.
In the year 1990, she got pregnant and in 1991 Annie Bakes gave birth to a daughter. The couple named her Alexis Rodman. After having a baby they decided to get married and they did so in the year 1992.
They both realized soon that they are not meant for each other. Their relationship started getting worse and they both fell apart. This led to their divorce in the year 1993. After divorce, Rodman got married twice and also got divorced twice.
|Real Full Birth Name||Anicka Bakes.|
|Age (As of 2019)||55 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||26 February 1965.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Allentown, Pennsylvania, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Pisces.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5'9".
Meters: 1.75 m.
Centimeters: 175.6 cm.
|Weight||Pounds: 141.09 lbs.
Kilograms: 64 Kg.
|Eye Color||Light Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Not known.
Mother: Not available.
|Favourite basketball player||Kobe Bryant.|
|School||Local high school.|
|Alma Mater||The University of Pennsylvania.|
|Profession||Model and author.|
|Books||1. Worse Than He Says He Is: My Walk On The Wild Side With Dennis Rodman.
2. White Girls Don’t Bounce.
|Net worth (As in 2020)||$500 k.|
Some Hidden Facts about Annie Bakes
- Before meeting Dennis she was a model based in Vegas.
- After the marriage, she left doing so but now she came back to this line. Sources say that she works as an adult model.
- She is also an author now. In the year 1997, she released her first book named “Worse Than He Says He Is: My Walk On The Wild Side With Dennis Rodman”.
- Later Annie Bakes released one more book named “White Girls Don’t Bounce”.
- Her book got read widely and as per sources, she possesses a net worth of $500 k.
- She is living in Pennsylvania now as far as we came to know and her daughter Alexis Rodman is also living with her.
- The main reason for her divorce is said to be sexual abuse. She blamed Rodman for her pressurizing for frequent abortions.
- Sources also say that Annie received STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) from Dennis.
- Dennis Rodman is a close friend of North Korean dictator named Kim Jong-un.
- She is vastly known from her nickname whereas her full name is Anicka Bakes.
- There are tattoos on her chest, arms, and hands.
- Annie Bakes used to have long blonde hair but now she trimmed them.
- In the 1990s after her fight with her husband news came that they decided to seek out the matter and reconcile. This news later proved to be false as Rodman married Carmen Electra.
- Her ex suffered alcohol abuse and even went for rehabilitation in the year 2008.
- Bakes’ first book received a rating of 4 out of 5.
- Dennis Rodman’s wife also blamed the player for cheating on her with another woman.
- In her book, she mentioned her name to be Anicka Rodman as the author.
- After Dennis, she married none.