Ankita Konwar (born 30 August 1991) is a famous Indian fashion model, former cabin crew executive from Guwahati, Assam, India. She is also famous in the Bollywood film industry because of her spouse named “Milind Soman”.
Milind is a popular actor, who mostly works in Hindi, Tamil, and Marathi cinema. He is well-known for his movies like Jodi Breakers, Alex Pandian, Bhagmati, Pyar Ki Dhun, 16 December, and others.
Ankita worked in the airline’s company “Air Asia” as a cabin crew executive for 5 years from 2013-2018. Apart from this, she is also an athlete. She took participate in so many marathons.
Currently, she works as a fashion model for a traditional clothing wear brand “Shreemoyee Silk Destination”. Because of the COVID-19 lockdown, Ankita Konwar celebrated the Assam festival Rangoli Bihu with her hubby at their home. She also shares some beautiful pictures on her Instagram account.
View this post on Instagram
Today is the New Year’s Day in Assam. I know there’s not much celebrations happening right now considering the situation but I miss all of it! Growing up, I had the chance to learn about our tradition and customs from my grandfather (puthadeu) who is as wise as they come. Learning Bihu songs from my grandma (anaideu) and Bihu dance from my aunts ???? Stealing and eating Pithas and ladoos from the kitchen ???? Waiting out at night to welcome the #husoridol Waiting for #bihu gifts. Waking up to the smell of #kumalsaul with cream and curd. Dressing up as a #bihuoti and dancing till we were tired. I LOVE the sound of #pepa and #gagana as much as I love my culture. Well, it’s quite evident from my post that some major missing happening here ???? So here’s wishing you all a very happy #rongalibihu !! These are difficult times, let’s count our blessings. Let’s be grateful for what we have (family, love, food) and celebrate that. Love to you all ❤️ . . @milindrunning tried cheering me up with an egg fight ???? I won btw ???? #rongalibihu #happiness #love #missing #happybihu
Early Life, Parents & Sister
The beautiful Assam lady came to this world from her parents on 30 August 1991 in the popular city in Assam, Guwahati. She belongs to the Assamese caste. Ankita Konwar’s age is 28 years old, as in 2019. She is the daughter of a Guwahati small entrepreneur named “Nagen Konwar”.
Her mother “Niranjana Konwar is a homemaker. She has an elder sister in the family named “Jharna Konwar Baruah”.
If we talk about her education, then she is a graduate. Konwar attended a local high school for completing her primary education. Milind Soman’s spouse did her graduation from Assam University. After completing her studies, she started doing a job.
Dating History, Marriage with Spouse Milind Soman & Affairs
Ankita Konwar has in a relationship with her lover for a long time. She started dating him from the year 2017. After some time, she got married to her husband “Milind Soman” on 21 April 2018.
It was a royal wedding held at Alibaug, Raigad District, Maharashtra, India. Because her hubby is a famous Bollywood actor that’s why so many popular celebrities, attended their wedding ceremony.
She is 26 years old younger than her spouse. She loves him so much and lives happily with him and his family in Mumbai. The couple has no kids yet. Ankita is very health conscious. Konwar took participate in many marathons along with her partner.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Sunkusmita Konwar.|
|Profession||Former Cabin Crew Executive and Fashion Model.|
|Famously Known as||The wife of "Milind Soman".|
|Date of Birth||30 August 1991.|
|Age (as of 2019)||28 years old.|
|Place of Birth||Guwahati, Assam, India.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Parents||Father: Nagen Konwar.
Mother: Niranjana Konwar.
|Siblings||Sister: Jharna Konwar Baruah.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 5".
Centimeters: 165 cm.
Meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||32-26-32.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Husband Name||Milind Soman (21 April 2018).
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater||Assam University.|
|Net worth (approx.)||INR 40-50 Lakh (as in 2020).|
|Social Media Details||Instagram: @ankita_earthy (144K + followers).
Twitter: @5Earthy (2.3K + followers).
|Celebrities||Aamir Khan, Zac Efron, Salman Khan, Gal Gadot, and Kangana Ranaut.|
|Film||Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani, Twilight, The Lion King, Anjaana Anjaani, Break Ke Baad.|
|Book||The Immortals of Meluha, A Child Called IT.
Some Hidden Facts About Ankita Konwar
- In the year 2013, she started a job as a cabin crew executive in Air Asia airlines.
- After working for five years, she left the job in February 2018.
- When Ankita Konwar left the job, she was at the post of the senior flight attendant.
- Currently, she is working as a model for Shreemoyee Silk” a traditional clothing brand.
- Apart from this, she is a fitness enthusiast and does regular exercise and yoga for her healthy body.
- Ankita also completed many marathons with her hubby Milind.
- Her real birth name is Sunkusmita Konwar.
- Milind Soman’s wife also promotes some cosmetic brands through her social media handles.
- As a model, Ankita Konwar stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m).
- Konwar maintains her body weight around 55 kilograms (121 lbs) through doing regular yoga.
- Konwar’s hubby previously married to a French actress named “Mylene Jampanoi”.
- After marriage, many peoples made trolls on the age gap of her and Milind Soman.
- About a year after his marriage, Milind Soman spoke to the media about his marriage and age gap and explained why he married 26-year-old Ankita Konwar.
- He said that I know it is a big difference and such a difference between me and me is between the ages of the mother.
- After this, Milind says that a person should have the freedom to love.
- At the same time, he has said that the restrictions imposed by society on the basis of gender, religion, country, age, should be removed.
- She loves to wear sarees.
- She likes to does work out and play games with her mother-in-law Usha Soman.
View this post on Instagram
In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured – #gordonbhinckley If I live to be 80 someday, my only wish is to approach it as fit as you are. May you inspire many more ❤️ . . #saturdayvibes #workoutfun #motherinlaw #killingit ???? @milindrunning