Amanda Kloots (born in 1980) is an American Fitness Expert, Celebrity Fitness Trainer, Businesswoman, Instagram Content Creator, and Celebrity Partner from Canton, Ohio. She is well identified as a spouse of Nick Cordero (Canadian actor).
He became famous after starring on Broadway in the musical Bullets Over Broadway in 2014. Nick also got nominated for the Tony Award for Best Featured Actor in a Musical for his performance as Cheech.
Some of his other popular projects are “Heavy is the Head”, “The Toxic Avenger”, “Rock of Ages”, “A Bronx Tale”, “Waitress”, “Your Six”, “Blue Bloods”, and much more.
On Instagram, Amanda told her audience that Cordero had to undergo surgery for his right leg amputation. This is due to the complications the actor suffered from the coronavirus.
Nick Cordero’s spouse also told that her husband was earlier treated with blood thinners to help with clotting in his leg. However, the doctors stopped the treatment after it caused internal bleeding. On April 18, 2020, his leg was amputated.
Marriage with Husband Nick Cordero & Children
In September 2017, Amanda Kloots tied the knot with her husband Nick Cordero after dating him for a while. The couple’s wedding ceremony was a lavish affair that took place at the Skylark.
Also, Kloots first met her then-boyfriend while working at the 2014 Bullets Over Broadway. As per the source, she was working as an ensemblist in the production. Soon, the pair began dating each other.
In March 2017, the actor proposed Amanda in a private ceremony. They share a son named Elvis Eduardo Cordero who was born at Mount Sinai West. In April 2020, her spouse contracted COVID-19.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Amanda Kloots.|
|Profession||Fitness Expert, Celebrity Fitness Trainer, Businesswoman, and Instagram Content Creator.|
|Famously Known as||being the wife of Nick Cordero (Canadian actor).|
|In the news for||her spouse had his right leg amputation due to the complications the actor suffered from the coronavirus.|
|Social Media Profiles||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/amandakloots/?
|Age (as of 2019)||39 years old.|
|Zodiac Sign||not known.|
|Place of Birth||Canton, Ohio, USA.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Current Residence||New York City, USA.|
|Children||Son: Elvis Eduardo Cordero.
|Boyfriend||Name not available.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
|Siblings||Brother: Todd Kloots.|
|School||Local High School.|
|College||Name not known.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.70 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-25-38.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1 million US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Source of Income||worked as a Celebrity Fitness Trainer.|
|Brands||Chanel, Prada, Nars, Louis Vuitton, etc.
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Ryan Gosling.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
Singer: Taylor Swift.
|Best Cuisine||Continental Cuisine.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Amanda Kloots
- Nick Cordero’s Wife ages 39 years old, as in 2019 but there are no details about when Amanda Kloots’ birthday falls. She took birth in Canton, Ohio, the United States of America.
- The fitness trainer belongs to white-caucasian and American nationality.
- Her mother “Maureen Kloots” is a homemaker.
- She has a brother named Todd Kloots.
- Back in 2018, Nick Cordero’s wife, Amanda along with her family moved to New York City, USA.
- As an Instagram content creator, she has over 136,000 followers.
- Furthermore, Kloots entertains her fans by posting her daily lifestyle, workout videos, friends & family images, vacation trips photography, and much more.
- On April 10, 2020, she posted that her husband is in critical condition and asked her audience to pray for her partner.
- According to reports, on March 31, 2020, the actor admitted to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
- He has been unconscious after contracting coronavirus.
- Amanda Kloots also has a self-entitled website where you can watch fitness videos, sign up for workout routines, and various health-related challenges.
View this post on Instagram
We just some good news and it’s all about small wins in the ICU. Nick is getting stronger and the AMAZING doctors and nurses think they can take him off ECMO soon! This would mean his heart and lungs would be functioning on their own. Anything can change in an instant, but we are staying positive! HE IS HEARING US GUYS! Sing with me at 3pm today! LIVE YOUR LIFE! #wakeupnick