Alexi Ashe (born April 01, 1983) is an American Attorney, Criminal Prosecutor, Assistant District Attorney, and Celebrity Partner from New Mexico. She first garnered media attention after becoming the spouse of Seth Meyers (American comedian, writer, and actor).
He also works as a producer and television host. Seth is best known for hosting a late-night talk show “Late Night with Seth Meyers” that airs on NBC. From 2001 to 2014, the actor served as a head writer and a cast member for NBC’s Saturday Night.
Meyers even hosted the show’s news parody segment, Weekend Update. Some of his other popular projects are New Year’s Eve, A.P. Bio, The Awesomes, Seth Meyers: Lobby Baby, and much more.
Marriage with Husband Seth Meyers & Children
As per the source, the couple first met each other at Chris Kattan’s wedding ceremony which held in June 2008. Chris is an American actor, comedian, and author. Seth Meyers’ spouse, Alexi was there as a guest of her sister “Ariel Ashe”.
Ariel used to work as a designer on SNL. During an interview, the comedian told the audience that he fell in love immediately after seeing his future spouse. Soon, they started their romantic affair with each other.
On September 01, 2013, Alexi Ashe tied the knot with her husband “Seth Adam Meyers”. According to official reports, Ashe was sick during her marriage ceremony and the doctor advised her to push the wedding date.
However, the ceremony went well that took place at Martha’s Vineyard. The pair share two kids together. On 27th March 2016, Ashe gave birth to their first child named Ashe Olsen Meyers at Lenox Hill.
In addition, the birth to Seth and Alexi’s second kid, a son named Axel Strahl Meyers (April 2018) was a little dramatic scene. He was born in the lobby of his parents’ apartment building.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Alexi Ashe.|
|Profession||Attorney, Criminal Prosecutor, and Assistant District Attorney.|
|Famously Known as||being the wife of Seth Meyers (American comedian, writer, and actor).|
|Birthday (DOB)||April 01, 1983.|
|Age (as of 2020)||37 years old.|
|Place of Birth||New Mexico, The United States of America.|
|Current Residence||New York, United States.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Parents||Father: Tom Ashe.
Mother: Joan Ashe.
|Siblings||Sister: Ariel Ashe.
|Highest Qualification||Doctorate in International Human Rights.|
|School||Local High School.|
|College||1. Occidental College.
2. Southwestern University.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 62 Kg.
Pounds: 136 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-26-38.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||5.|
|Husband||Seth Adam Meyers.|
|Children||Son: Ashe Olsen Meyers and Axel Strahl Meyers.
|Boyfriend||Name not available.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1 million US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Source of Income||working as an attorney for Sanctuary for Families.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Ryan Gosling.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
Singer: Taylor Swift.
|Brands||Chanel, Gucci, Nars, Louis Vuitton, Tarte, etc.
Some Hidden Facts about Alexi Ashe
- She is very close to her father “Tom Ashe” and mother “Joan Ashe”.
- After completing her high school education, Alexi graduated from Occidental College.
- She received a bachelors’ degree in political science and government.
- Furthermore, Ashe started working as a research assistant at the LA City Attorney’s Office after her graduation.
- In 2009, the celebrity partner enrolled in the Southwestern University School of Law. Later, she obtained a Doctorate in International Human Rights.
- Back in 2011, Seth Meyers’ wife started to serve as a pro bono assistant DA in King’s County, New York.
- In her successful career, she also remained a criminal prosecutor in sex trafficking cases.
- Alexi Ashe even remained a legal intern at Human Rights in early 2012.
- Later, the actors’ wife appointed as a legal counsel for an investment service in New York.
- In 2013, she again joined the King’s County District Attorney Office as an assistant DA.
- She worked there until 2018 in order to pursue her career as an attorney for Sanctuary for Families.
- As of April 2020, Meyers’ wife also co-chairs the New York State Anti-Trafficking Coalition.